Do you think Obama will be remembered as one of the most ineffective presidents?

Will the Obama presidency be looked upon as a failire years later?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
If so why? If not why?

Absolutely.

Because he is to Partisan and Divisive, and has Utterly failed to lead the Nation and world on Several Key Issues. Even those Issues he chooses to take a stand on he often holds in his Pocket until the Most Politically Effective time. Gay marriage is a prime Example. Does anyone believe he was against it then Changed his mind? He was always for it, His Polling people before the last Election told him it was better Politically at that time to be against it. Now they tell him he needs to Excite the Base and get the Vote out, so all of the sudden he "changed his Mind"

He spends more Time Pointing Fingers and Making Excuses for why things suck, than he does Leading. He has Allowed the Democrats In Congress to Basically run the show for 3 Years now.

Worst of all, And For saying this the Lefties will say I am a Closet Racist as they have before but I will say it anyways, he is Extremely Arrogant. No, Lefties I do not say that because he is Black and I Think he does not belong there. I say that because he Acts like he is the Smartest man on Earth, and Has all the Answers, Yet he is Failing IMO. He talks down to America not to America. I think he believes the Lefts Rhetoric that he is A Genius and America is just to Stupid to get him, and if we were Smarter we would know how Great he is.

I would Respect the man a Million Times more if the man would take even one Once of Responsibility for our Current Economic Situation. Instead of Repeatedly saying things were worse than he thought, and he Policies all helped. Maybe some did, But Many did not, and in fact have made the Situation worse and he would rise very Far in my eyes if he just admitted to some of that and said. I was wrong, now lets try something else.

That's prolly not going to happen though. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back