Do you think Obama will be remembered as one of the most ineffective presidents?

Will the Obama presidency be looked upon as a failire years later?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
His first term will be remembered for the most dismal do nothing Pub congress ever, and the most important social program ever. Now the EU is going to get their shytte together, and his second term will make him a great president.

Or you will find me in Goa.

How do you figure that? He had a Dem majority in both houses for the first half of his term and still has a Dem majority in the Senate.

Of course, he was filibuster proof for less than 6 months- but thanks for the brainwashed big lie.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME) and the "ditto" Pub propaganda machine...a disgrace...

Obama will be remembered as the creator of the Tea Party. Obamacare, hyperspending and multi-generational debt are the reasons the Tea party was fomred and Obama inspired it all.

He'll be remembered like Lincoln and Martin Luther King.

Hardly matters whether he is effective or not. Obama the symbol will endure no matter what the economy looks like when he leaves office or what our foreign relations look like or anything else.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
franco can you take a break? You really just spam up the place anyhow.

He truly is comic releife. One time on der speigle it was wild. trust me. I had more shit fly out my nose in one brief moment before I could clear the board area

Hmmm. I've never found his incoherence to be comical. But if you get something out of it then to each his own.

His first term will be remembered for the most dismal do nothing Pub congress ever, and the most important social program ever. Now the EU is going to get their shytte together, and his second term will make him a great president.

Or you will find me in Goa.

You do realize that the EU and the Euro are on the verge of collapse right?

I have no idea. He could be seen as the greatest hero that stopped the seas from rising for all I know. History paints some people in odd and ironic ways sometimes.

But if history is honest, then i dont think he will be remembered much at all.

Only the Pub Propaganda Machine, if it still exists, will produce the Pubcrappe you dupes expect. Everything you know is wrong, change the channel LOL

If so why? If not why?

No...because he hasn't had his second term yet.

Bush was very effective at starting unnecessary wars, increasing the scope of government by 15% and doubling the national debt. Everybody seems to be good at something.

Yep... Because he IS one of the most ineffective presidents in american history. The only thing he'll be remembered for 50 years from now in the school history books is being the first black president and giving the okay for the SEALS to take out Osama. Unless we manage to reverse this PC nonsense, they won't mention negatives about him, that we can be sure of.

It'll make for a very SHORT paragraph in the history book! Lol!

Forum List

Back