Do you think Obama will be remembered as one of the most ineffective presidents?

Will the Obama presidency be looked upon as a failire years later?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Only the Pub Propaganda Machine, if it still exists, will produce the Pubcrappe you dupes expect. Everything you know is wrong, change the channel LOL

Borgs like you are something else Frankie.....EVERYTHING everyone else knows is wrong.....but what you know is right....just like your girlfriend TM's who said everyone elses links and sources come from Hacks.....except of course hers,they are from the real deal....maybe you should change the station Frankie.....there is more on then the test pattern....

It's been proven that the longer you listen to the PPM, the dumber and more ignorant you get- see sig, pp1 for some of what they don't tell you, pp3 for some of the bS they do. A disgrace.

Yes, I know they didn't tell about it. The rest of the world knows, not to worry...

He'll be remembered as murkas first.....and last black pResident.

So you voted for Obama BECAUSE you are a racist? I.e. you think the ONLY way there can be a black person as a president is out of pity? Out of you being fearful that YOU would have been considered a "racist" by NOT voting for Obama?

In other words the ONLY reason Obama became President WAS because he was 1/2 black!
It certainly wasn't because he was QUALIFIED!!!

He will be remembered as a political panderer in the first degree, lower taxes for the middle class, balanced budget, reducing the deficit in half, millions of new jobs, secret plan, and not to forget the one about reaching across the isle to find common ground, oh, and that he would sign no bill without reading it first, the list goes on and on and on..... Too bad for him, he and his cronies attempted to ram hope and change down the throats of every American by legislative mandate with total disregard to the constitution. His deficiencies were exposed during his brief stint in the Senate, unfortunately no one took notice, nor checked his voting record, and statements.

franco can you take a break? You really just spam up the place anyhow.

He truly is comic releife. One time on der speigle it was wild. trust me. I had more shit fly out my nose in one brief moment before I could clear the board area

Some one is piggy backing me. I did not make this post. And I do not find this funny whatsoever.

I am only capturing it so the mods can see it.

If so why? If not why?

Is the country in a better place than when Bush passed the steering wheel after his 8 years? I think so. For instance, the country isn't loosing 700,000 jobs a month anymore. And despite the recent slip, the stock market has been better since November of 2008. So as for a "failed presidency", I voted NO.

In years to come, I believe people will come to regard Obama term 1 as "reactionary" with regards to the unprecedented financial collapse and demise of the United States economy. A lot of the recession spending people like to specifically blame Obama for was "automatic" and setup years before he ever set foot into office (unemployment, welfare, ect).

Last edited:
It'll be between FDR, Carter, Obama and Wilson.

FDR and Obama f'd up the country the most long term. Carter will have a case for worst short term though.

Except most of those are noted for having cleaned up Repubican Messes. Obama will be no different.

My answer: William Henry Harrison

If so why? If not why?

Yes:

They spent all their time, effort, complete control of the house and senate, and political capital from the election passing Obamacare first instead of immediately addressing the economic disaster we are still dealing with today.

Yeah....sure.....that's who's responsible for our.....​

handjob.gif

Yes the congress and Obama admin during the first year of Obama's presidency are responsible for the lack of a recovery as of today. They are responsible for concentrating on passing Obamacare instead of spending all that time, energy, and political capital on the economy.

He'll be remembered like Lincoln and Martin Luther King.

Hardly matters whether he is effective or not. Obama the symbol will endure no matter what the economy looks like when he leaves office or what our foreign relations look like or anything else.

It depends on if the public indoctrination system continues. Assuming it will, then you're right.

If so why? If not why?

No...because he hasn't had his second term yet.

Bush was very effective at starting unnecessary wars, increasing the scope of government by 15% and doubling the national debt. Everybody seems to be good at something.

No conspiracy theory. GW had lymes disease. Did you know that? Why did his dad rule? Not kidding here. Why when GW had lymes a horrid disease by the way were the american public not informed and why on earth was Cheney not given the reign instead of Bush's father.

You can see Bush I all over it.

Nothing makes sense from 2004 . Nothing. Not one bit of lick.

So you voted for Obama BECAUSE you are a racist? I.e. you think the ONLY way there can be a black person as a president is out of pity? Out of you being fearful that YOU would have been considered a "racist" by NOT voting for Obama?

In other words the ONLY reason Obama became President WAS because he was 1/2 black!

Ding! And the brainwashed go off on the talking point, even with no reason...just like Pavlov's dog LOL

History will be so kind to Obama that in thirty years the number of people who claim they voted for him will be more inflated than the number of baby boomer douchebarrels who claim they were at Woodstock.

Not bloody likely LOL Already answered.

you did Frankie?....ok if you say so.....i understand.....here let me supply your excuse....."Harry you understand i cant go over there and answer.....if i did i would have to tell you that Democrats helped vote it in and Democrat homeowners dont want it repealed anymore than any other homeowners".....just stay the little turd you are Frankie....i guess asking you be be honest is going just a little to far.....i should have known....

Douger cant vote in this Country anymore.....

Once Obama has finished his second term he will be rated ahead of Reagan probably ten or eleven

Forum List

Back