Do you support abolishing the Federal Dept of Education?

Do you support abolishing the Fed Dept of Ed in favor of Parents and the States?

• Yes

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
Well, education is very local already. I really want to hear the arguments on both sides for this one.

One thing that we need to do is re-segregate the public school system. Degregation has ruined public schools all across the nation and it has taken our education system downhill.

One thing that we need to do is re-segregate the public school system. Degregation has ruined public schools all across the nation and it has taken our education system downhill.

There is no proven correlation between race and intelligence. Thus, argument nullified.

As to the OP, I believe that the Dept. of Education has committed the criminal act (in education) of homogenizing education.

Education needs to be personalized.

That's not the problem. It's the damn government that's the problem. Our current farce and the one in the constitution are two different entities.

Wait what??? So you want us to turn back to the Jim Crow laws where segregation based on race was the norm? I personally enjoyed having the ablity to talk and get to know people from a different background of myself - helped broaden my perspective on things. Boy, a black man in the White House must really piss you off.

Convince me that education is not a vital national interest, and you'll convince me the federal government ought not be concerned with it.

There is no proven correlation between race and intelligence. Thus, argument nullified.

As to the OP, I believe that the Dept. of Education has committed the criminal act (in education) of homogenizing education.

Sorry but blacks aren't as intelligent as whites. Mixing blacks in the classrooms with white children has caused the Dept of Education to change testing proceedures in order to make it easier for the black child to compete. It is a truth that must be accepted.

Cranial Capacity And IQ
Cranial capacity and IQ | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

The Feds took over education back in the 50's and the results have varied between catastrophic and disastrous. The only positive was the desegregation of the southern schools. But by every measure the result of federal involvement is a negative.

That said, education was recognized even before the constitution was written to be an important governmental obligation. But it is an obligation best left to those who are closest to the work.

The federal government is best for huge endeavors that are beyond the capacity of the local and state governments. You want to build a space ship, an aircraft carrier, fight a war on four continents that is what the behemoth state is good for. For tasks that require close supervision and minute scrutiny the federal government is a hinderance at best.

Interestingly stupid. I was raised military, our schools were desegregated long before the private sector, never had a problem with any of the schools I attended "going downhill".

Sorry but blacks aren't as intelligent as whites. Mixing blacks in the classrooms with white children has caused the Dept of Education to change testing proceedures in order to make it easier for the black child to compete. It is a truth that must be accepted.

Cranial Capacity And IQ
Cranial capacity and IQ | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The official position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race.[2] The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups, and there is no conclusive evidence for environmental explanations, there is even less empirical support for a genetic interpretation, and no adequate explanation for the racial IQ gap is presently available.[3][4] According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, and all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations."[5]

Cranial Capacity And IQ

Sorry pal, I've read many of your posts and you're as dumb as a lamp post; I've worked with African Amerian attorney's, Judges, detectives, custodians, teachers, probation officers, parole agents, therapists, coaches and arrested African American's and none of them are as stupid or fucked up as you.

LOL! Lemme guess. You went to the Eskimo Barbie School of Wordly Speakatizing!

Shame about those uneducated blacks... :lol:

Well, education is very local already. I really want to hear the arguments on both sides for this one.

Has education in this country improved an iota since Carter created the Dep of E?

Nope. It has gotten worse.

Case closed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back