Do you support abolishing the Federal Dept of Education?

Do you support abolishing the Fed Dept of Ed in favor of Parents and the States?

• Yes

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
One thing that we need to do is re-segregate the public school system. Degregation has ruined public schools all across the nation and it has taken our education system downhill.

There is no proven correlation between race and intelligence. Thus, argument nullified..

Actually, precisely the opposite case. All studies done on the subject show a significant difference in I.Q. depending on race. If you want to see the evidence, read "Losing Ground" by Charles Murray.

That being said, I'm not in favor of segregation. I support abolishing public education altogether.

[As to the OP, I believe that the Dept. of Education has committed the criminal act (in education) of homogenizing education.

Education needs to be personalized.

It needs to be privitized.

Convince me that education is not a vital national interest, and you'll convince me the federal government ought not be concerned with it.

If it were a "vital national interest" that is precisely the reason the government shouldn't be involved with it.

However, there is no such thing as a "vital national interest." Individuals have interests. the government has interests. But something as amorphous and ill defined as a "nation" doesn't.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The official position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race.[2] The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups, and there is no conclusive evidence for environmental explanations, there is even less empirical support for a genetic interpretation, and no adequate explanation for the racial IQ gap is presently available.[3][4] According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, and all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations."[5]

In other words, your source admits there's a difference in I.Q. based on race. The AAA simply refuses to consider one theory in favor of another. Their theory is no more credible than the claim that genetics is responsible.

The public school system is brainwashing children..

The same asshats from the SDS and weatherman in the 60's are brainwashing kids in public schools...

Of course it's not happening in every public school, however it is in major cities like Chicago, LA, NY...

They're brainwashing children into some Maoish youth revolution...

It's Orwellian or totalitarian to an extent - it's not liberty anyway you look at it..

This is supposed to be a free country and we have teachers brainwashing students to do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2VFN-w9d0]Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

I thought we were better than Nazi Germany?

One thing that we need to do is re-segregate the public school system. Degregation has ruined public schools all across the nation and it has taken our education system downhill.

There is no proven correlation between race and intelligence. Thus, argument nullified.

As to the OP, I believe that the Dept. of Education has committed the criminal act (in education) of homogenizing education.

Education needs to be personalized.
Sorry but blacks aren't as intelligent as whites. Mixing blacks in the classrooms with white children has caused the Dept of Education to change testing proceedures in order to make it easier for the black child to compete. It is a truth that must be accepted.

Cranial Capacity And IQ
Cranial capacity and IQ | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Really? :cuckoo: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ESR76BHow&feature=related]Thomas Sowell - Diversity - YouTube[/ame]

What the heck are you smoking? Destroy that evil stuff.

Im curious what a scientific poll on this with the general public would turn up. Would the people favor abolishing to Federal Department of Education to return it to parents and local powers?

Oh, and stop derailing the thread with racist garbage. If you want to be a racist, do it elsewhere. The grown ups have important things to discuss.

Give it a rest with that stupid racism shit, you fucking loser.

It's not racism, it's fact. Our public school systems were in much better shape before desegregation took place.

It's not racism, it's fact. Our public school systems were in much better shape before desegregation took place.

It's a fact that you are a cowardly racist loser. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back