Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I don't, so if there is a better overall generic name for it, pardon my ignorance!

I tried once or twice. I can act stupid straight so no need.....

If I want to be REALLY stupid, I'll down a bottle of wine

I think everyone should do coke then go in a chat room....
I've been told you think you can solved the worlds problem when coked up

Actually "chat" is not the kind of room I'd be in with coke. :eusa_shifty:

Your poll didn't give a "Fifth Amendment" choice yanno. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

When I get high on buds, I always wish I had a tape recorder. I swear I am the smartest person you would ever meet.

When I get high on buds, I always wish I had a tape recorder. I swear I am the smartest person you would ever meet.

Please come on line and let us know next time..... I'll even make a thread just for people drunk or high.......

Actually "chat" is not the kind of room I'd be in with coke. :eusa_shifty:

Your poll didn't give a "Fifth Amendment" choice yanno. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

OTHER covers everything! You can sacrifice one day of being high to be here and let it fly.............

I don't, so if there is a better overall generic name for it, pardon my ignorance!

I just put this on another thread, but ...I take the oils from the pot , the CBC in pot fights cancer cells.. The THC in pot is what makes you high. I get too paranoid on the THC...lol
So they sell low THC, high CBC to fight cancer all over the place now. There are so many names and brands it is crazy.

I just put this on another thread, but ...I take the oils from the pot , the CBC in pot fights cancer cells.. The THC in pot is what makes you high. I get too paranoid on the THC...lol
So they sell low THC, high CBC to fight cancer all over the place now. There are so many names and brands it is crazy.

mmm sorry Eaglewings! I'm bad about looking for similar topics. I have a hair trigger..........

Tried it once in the early 70s, got nothing out of it, so I didn't try again

I tried once or twice. I can act stupid straight so no need.....

If I want to be REALLY stupid, I'll down a bottle of wine

A whole bottle of wine will make me feel like crap the next day- and possibly that night.

No hangovers with pot- worst case is a soar throat.

Forum List

Back