Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I have an extreme sensitively to drugs. In college I smoked pot that must have been lacked with something because I remember trying to find my way to class by following footprints in the grass like I was Darryl on TWD. I had a bag of mushroom talk to me from the trunk of a car

Occasionally I will. Rather have a couple of puffs over alcohol as I don't care for feeling like shit the next day. Back in the day though I smoked and drank like crazy. Back when Nancy Reagan said "just say no" I was saying "hell yes".

I have an extreme sensitively to drugs. In college I smoked pot that must have been lacked with something because I remember trying to find my way to class by following footprints in the grass like I was Darryl on TWD. I had a bag of mushroom talk to me from the trunk of a car

Going by your posts Frank, they're still talking. :eusa_shifty:

Halfway through my Navy career, I became a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA), and was required to know about various substances, their effects both good and bad, as well as what continued use would do. Never in any of the research that I was given could I find anything that said it had a bad effect on the human body.

I also remember 2 smokers on my first ship (back in the early 80's), who got stoned on a regular basis, but they were always bright eyed and ready to work at 7:30 am, while the rest of us who had gone out drinking the night before were pretty much useless until after lunch because of hangovers.

Because of that, I decided that when I finally got out of the Navy, I would try some of this cannabis stuff that people had talked about to find out for myself.

Spent the next 6 months after I retired researching just about anything I could get my hands on concerning marijuana to see if I really wanted to try it. Figured out that I did, and started smoking, and found out that I liked it much better than alcohol because I didn't get as stupid, and never had a bad morning after.

Then, when CO legalized it for recreational use, I started going up there and trying all the different varieties that they had and found out that while I'm willing to smoke just about any kind of marijuana, I really prefer Sativa strains.

Yes, I smoke, and I'm not ashamed of it. It seems to do a lot more good to me than it does harm. And, when I have sore muscles from working hard, smoking a bowl or two of Indica does great for pain relief and makes it easy for me to go to sleep.

Halfway through my Navy career, I became a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA), and was required to know about various substances, their effects both good and bad, as well as what continued use would do. Never in any of the research that I was given could I find anything that said it had a bad effect on the human body.

I also remember 2 smokers on my first ship (back in the early 80's), who got stoned on a regular basis, but they were always bright eyed and ready to work at 7:30 am, while the rest of us who had gone out drinking the night before were pretty much useless until after lunch because of hangovers.

Because of that, I decided that when I finally got out of the Navy, I would try some of this cannabis stuff that people had talked about to find out for myself.

Spent the next 6 months after I retired researching just about anything I could get my hands on concerning marijuana to see if I really wanted to try it. Figured out that I did, and started smoking, and found out that I liked it much better than alcohol because I didn't get as stupid, and never had a bad morning after.

Then, when CO legalized it for recreational use, I started going up there and trying all the different varieties that they had and found out that while I'm willing to smoke just about any kind of marijuana, I really prefer Sativa strains.

Yes, I smoke, and I'm not ashamed of it. It seems to do a lot more good to me than it does harm. And, when I have sore muscles from working hard, smoking a bowl or two of Indica does great for pain relief and makes it easy for me to go to sleep.

I tend to have anxiety & it works well combating it. No dopey hangover messy brain syndrome that benzos can produce & the addictive factor is zero with pot as opposed to the crap you get from big pharma. marijuana is a hell of a lot better for pain than oxy or Vicodin as well.

Really wish CO was closer, although no shortage of liquor stores around here. Never understood society's paranoia regarding pot. Alcohol causes far more destruction, but all you hear about is the perceived false notion that legalizing pot will be the end of civilization. Don't forget the other false notion that anyone who has a couple puffs once in a while is somehow a slacker pothead with no reasoning skills and lacks all memory function. Would be like saying the occasional drinker is automatically an alcoholic.

Right now "legal" opiates pushed by drug companies are the main problem in America. I am of the belief that the drug companies are the ones who oppose legalization as that would reduce their profits when people use pot for pain rather than narcotics.

Good post, mj is far superior to alcohol. As you said it doesn't make you sick or angry, just the opposite.

I recommend to anyone that goes to a legal state, smoke a huge joint and watch the original Tron.

Good post, mj is far superior to alcohol. As you said it doesn't make you sick or angry, just the opposite.

I recommend to anyone that goes to a legal state, smoke a huge joint and watch the original Tron.

I recommend turning on "The Shining", but listening to the soundtrack to Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

I smoke Marlboro when I was in high school and few years in college because that was cool then. But when my uncle died of lung cancer I saw the suffering.... So I quit the next day and never smoke cigarettes since. Tried marijuana a couple of times but gives me lot of head ache. That's my history with weeds.

the-pope-of-dope_o_2435737.jpg

Explains the lack of mental growth beyond the age of 12 around here. ;) That and the congenital mental challenges of course.

3474304.jpg
Yeah, you should talk, what with the whey you promote yourself like a self indulgent ego flux of a cheerleader...

I recommend turning on "The Shining", but listening to the soundtrack to Pink Floyd's "The Wall"
Tron, The Wall, Fantasia, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, etc are for tripping.

Forum List

Back