Do You Remember When Our President Had Balls?

So if it was and Mueller says it was do you promise to never post on these boards?
No. But considering none of your conspiracy theories has ever actually happened, I wouldn't hold your breath, super duper.

Name one conspiracy theories of mine. I'll wait as you look stupid.
The conspiracies protecting Hillary Obama learner holder etc etc etc.

Then why has the new Senate re-opened their investigation of Hillary, Comey, the FBI, and the original reason for the Mueller "investigation"?

Hillary isn't out of the woods yet.
Because the Senate is controlled by the never ending hypocrite GOP propagandists? They had nine investigations of Benghazi and found nothing, 5 investigations of the Foster murder and found nothing etc etc etc etc etc etc, super duper.

So she didn’t have a private server? That didn’t cost her the election? LOL. Dummy

No. But considering none of your conspiracy theories has ever actually happened, I wouldn't hold your breath, super duper.

Then why has the new Senate re-opened their investigation of Hillary, Comey, the FBI, and the original reason for the Mueller "investigation"?

Because the Senate is controlled by the never ending hypocrite GOP propagandists? They had nine investigations of Benghazi and found nothing, 5 investigations of the Foster murder and found nothing etc etc etc etc etc etc, super duper.

So she didn’t have a private server? That didn’t cost her the election? LOL. Dummy
All kinds of stupid b******* character assassination garbage propaganda and stupid Republicans like James Comey cost her the election. Our media was a joke... Period. Basically, powerless staffers at the powerless DNC bullshiting about imaginary stuff meant nothing, but Fox CNN and MSNBC debated it and spread conspiracy theories about nothing 4 a year.

All kinds of stupid b******* character assassination garbage propaganda and stupid Republicans like James Comey cost her the election. Our media was a joke... Period. Basically, powerless staffers at the powerless DNC bullshiting about imaginary stuff meant nothing, but Fox CNN and MSNBC debated it and spread conspiracy theories about nothing 4 a year.

The media that is 90% biased toward Liberals? That media? I cannot take you seriously if you keep eating those retard sandwiches.

The media that is 90% biased toward Liberals? That media? I cannot take you seriously if you keep eating those retard sandwiches.
90% biased towards facts not BS propaganda, super duper. They are known as journalists. Read a newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch...

90% biased towards facts not BS propaganda, super duper. They are known as journalists. Read a newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch...

Think the WSJ is biased? Facts. Yeah right.

Yes the Wall Street Journal editorials are biased d uh.. The financial news is financial news.

Yes the Wall Street Journal editorials are biased d uh.. The financial news is financial news.

All editorials are biased. Dummy.

They aren't all GOP propaganda garbage based on your fake news, the only fake news going.

They aren't all GOP propaganda garbage based on your fake news, the only fake news going.

So you believe that a biological man can identify as a woman and I am the one spewing garbage? You dolt.

President Obama was never Vladimir Putin's bitch.

That's your boy Trump.
Please. Barak used to whine like a little bitch when Michelle regaled him with tales of how well Putin sucked her cock.

That's your boy Trump.

Two years going and the criminal party still cant prove shit.

1. Just wait till Mueller investigation is completed. Right now your boi is quaking like a guilty duck all over media outlet.

2. Just wait till the Democrats take over the house this January. They will expose this corrupt POTUS tax returns.

Lock HIM up.
You are an idiot.

1. Mueller is going after corrupt Trump. And Trump is crying like a little baby defending himself.

2. Democrats took over the house.... Pelosi already said they are going after Trump tax returns.

So what part of that makes me an idiot?

That's your boy Trump.

Then explain Crimea? Trump armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. Obama did none of that. Maybe you should have facts prior to making an argument. You just made yourself look stupid.

Your missing something dude.

Obama impose crippling economic sanctions after Putin invaded Crimea.

Obama also installed EIS missile systems next to Putin ass in Poland.

The 200+ killed mercenaries was just a luck and accident. Trump has not added troops in Syria.

Luck? LMAO. Obama never armed Ukraine. You’re a moron

Read these links..... Then come back to me when you know what you are talking about.

U.S. launches European missile defense shield

United States missile defense complex in Poland - Wikipedia

That's your boy Trump.

Then explain Crimea? Trump armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. Obama did none of that. Maybe you should have facts prior to making an argument. You just made yourself look stupid.

The 200+ killed mercenaries was just a luck and accident. Trump has not added troops in Syria.

Read these links..... Then come back to me when you know what you are talking about.

Obama never armed Ukraine. That is 100% fact. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

That's your boy Trump.

That’s the reality that these Trump cult followers refuse to believed.

If you notice they tried to deflect with those comical and unrealistic pictures. That is how they try to protect their..... hypocrite, lying asshole, bully, disgrace POTUS.
Two words: Uranium One.

What about Uranium One?

That's your boy Trump.

Two years going and the criminal party still cant prove shit.

1. Just wait till Mueller investigation is completed. Right now your boi is quaking like a guilty duck all over media outlet.

2. Just wait till the Democrats take over the house this January. They will expose this corrupt POTUS tax returns.

Lock HIM up.
You are an idiot.

1. Mueller is going after corrupt Trump. And Trump is crying like a little baby defending himself.

2. Democrats took over the house.... Pelosi already said they are going after Trump tax returns.

So what part of that makes me an idiot?
All of it.

That's your boy Trump.

Obama never armed Ukraine. That is 100% fact. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

I never mentioned about my feelings.

Obama installed missile systems in Poland and Romania next to Putin ass neighborhood. Period.

Let me know when you know what you are talking about.

That's your boy Trump.

My sincere apologies. You are right Obama never armed Ukraine. He only supplied Ukraine with non lethal aid.

Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine

My sincere apologies. You are right Obama never armed Ukraine. He only supplied Ukraine with non lethal aid.

Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine

Doesn’t make any sense.

Forum List

Back