Question for posters who have been on here long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGATs aside, it's arguably the most successful political forum online.

We're awash w/biased far rightwing MODs, but at least we get to express ourselves w/o being banned.

Even alleged "liberal" forums don't allow that.

Kudos to USMB.

Just gotta work on the snowflake MODs who move our stuff around b/c it hurts their sensitive feelings.

Last edited:
MAGATs aside, it's arguably the most successful political forum online.

We're awash w/biased far rightwing MODs, but at least we get to express ourselves w/o being banned.

Even alleged "liberal" forums don't allow that.

Kudos to USMB.

Just gotta work on the snowflake MODs who move our stuff around b/c it hurt their sensitive feelings.
marc are you saying that right wingers run a better political board than lefties?....

You are rating the posters not the board so much... the board is run great and allows people to express themselves and get shit off their chest.... there are a lot of snowflake trolls and there are MAGA people who are angry myself included about the tyrannical leadership of Biden and things can get hot... but there are other threads to engage folks on... like music travel and nonpolitical subjects...

Last edited:
How would you rate this board now compared to what it was a couple of years ago?
Format & Moderators are EXCELLENT in my opinion. The political forum is typical push & shove but that is to be expected in the world of politick'n. Overall I am a happy camper with our USMB.

total maga now...didnt use to be so bad..i have seen posters i thought were logical and rational go off the deep end with trump
1710719825943.png

Funny what 3 years of Biden will do to people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back