Do You Remember When Our President Had Balls?

franco....i cant here you....

I bought frankie 200 pairs of knee pads. He goes through a pair every other day.
say it aint so franco.....
not so, the dupes have nothing but silly insults and stupid brainwashed talking points anyway LOL.

Which one of these are are you, duper? (As if it really matters) :abgg2q.jpg:

NPC-meme-grey-lives-group-think-orange-man-bad-shirt.jpg
As I was saying...
And I have no idea what you are trying to say here

I bought frankie 200 pairs of knee pads. He goes through a pair every other day.
not so, the dupes have nothing but silly insults and stupid brainwashed talking points anyway LOL.

As I was saying...

Yeah, you just don't get it. :auiqs.jpg:

As I was saying...

Yeah, you just don't get it. :auiqs.jpg:
Hilariously ironic, super duper. How's lock her up coming? Or any other Democratic crimes you know all about...

Obama did none of that
Except wreck the Russian economy with sanctions d u h...

Because he was hiding IN THE CLOSET during his whole 8 year tenure, plotting to OFF everyone who noticed... including JOAN RIVERS....

It’s because he was intimidated by Putin. Trump is not. He literally did nothing about Crimea.
except wreck the Russian economy with sanctions...

But....but...."Russian collusion"...

:laughing0301:
Why bother colluding when the Russians wrecked the election all by themselves. On the other hand they didn't report the Russians they met with..

Can you follow an argument? Without bringing up stupid talking points. Could we possibly wait for the findings of the Muehler Commission, super duper?

Is it possible it was a set up?

And then there's this..............

View attachment 228946

I do not think that quote means what you think it means.
That quote was on his first apology tour. What does it mean?

There was no "apology tour".

Once again, you must be the only person who never heard about it.

Oh I heard about it. I was here then with access to the kneejerkian Echobubble.

What I didn't do was take that butthurt bullshit seriously.

Except wreck the Russian economy with sanctions d u h...

Because he was hiding IN THE CLOSET during his whole 8 year tenure, plotting to OFF everyone who noticed... including JOAN RIVERS....

It’s because he was intimidated by Putin. Trump is not. He literally did nothing about Crimea.

Why bother colluding when the Russians wrecked the election all by themselves. On the other hand they didn't report the Russians they met with..

Can you follow an argument? Without bringing up stupid talking points. Could we possibly wait for the findings of the Muehler Commission, super duper?

No, it is not a conspiracy. Again. And ever.

So if it was and Mueller says it was do you promise to never post on these boards?

So if it was and Mueller says it was do you promise to never post on these boards?
No. But considering none of your conspiracy theories has ever actually happened, I wouldn't hold your breath, super duper.

No. But considering none of your conspiracy theories has ever actually happened, I wouldn't hold your breath, super duper.

Name one conspiracy theories of mine. I'll wait as you look stupid.

The conspiracies protecting Hillary Obama learner holder etc etc etc.

I naver once stated any such theories. You drunk again?

So why have none of them been arrested and imprisoned? Why have none of your scandals gotten out of your propaganda machine, super duper?

So why have none of them been arrested and imprisoned? Why have none of your scandals gotten out of your propaganda machine, super duper?
You're the dupe who asked if it could be a setup, dingbat... LOL!

Then why has the new Senate re-opened their investigation of Hillary, Comey, the FBI, and the original reason for the Mueller "investigation"?

Hillary isn't out of the woods yet.

Then why has the new Senate re-opened their investigation of Hillary, Comey, the FBI, and the original reason for the Mueller "investigation"?

Hillary isn't out of the woods yet.
Because the Senate is controlled by the never ending hypocrite GOP propagandists? They had nine investigations of Benghazi and found nothing, 5 investigations of the Foster murder and found nothing etc etc etc etc etc etc, super duper.

I am Talking about ME! Not the GOP. Are you drunk? Answer the question

You're the dupe who asked if it could be a setup, dingbat... LOL!

I never asked if it was probable I only asked if it was possible. Learn English. You fat loser.

Forum List

Back