Question for posters who have been on here long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has always been like the Wild West. We have (verbal) shootouts, ambushes, posses, and showdowns at noon.
What we don't have is a good saloon.

That Dick owns your prick fuckup.
That's YOUR Nazi dick, dumbass Lol. You've been stroking that shit haven't you hahaha fucking Democrat

Screenshot_20220903-221239_Chrome.jpg

Hilarious

Can you attempt to explain your avatar again. I need a laugh at the lower educated.
I do believe you are too stupid to understand much of anything that would have to deal with common sense. Why don't you take a class or something. Don't depend on me

I do believe you are too stupid to understand much of anything that would have to deal with common sense. Why don't you take a class or something. Don't depend on me
Awwww, come on blisteredfinger

We all need a laugh tonight. Wasn't there more votes cast in Milwaukee County than voters....Bah Ha HA Ha HA.

Idiot first son of the former fuckup claimed that right.

We all need a laugh tonight. Wasn't there more votes cast in Milwaukee County than voters....Bah Ha HA Ha HA.

Take a fucking screenshot of it and do some research. You can do it! Don't be a helpless idiot all your life. Cuck

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Oh wait, it was a ballot dump late at night because the Ghinese were too slow with the rice alternative ballots...

Oh wait, it was a ballot dump late at night because the Ghinese were too slow with the rice alternative ballots...
Wow maybe I underestimated you. You actually figured something out LOL have you been this stupid all your life or was there an accident? Hahaha hilarious

Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back