Do You Remember When Our President Had Balls?

It's a girl's bike

reaganobama.jpg

Hussein Obama was a proper idiot.

Last edited:
And then there's this..............

View attachment 228946

I do not think that quote means what you think it means.

However, here's one that does.

"Oh goodneth grathious, it'th RAINING! Well! I can't go out there in thith, my hair will be all over the plathe. Bethides, I like soldierth who weren't killed, OK? Kelly, you go. I'll be watcthing on TV eating room thervithe and tweeting about my latetht hithyfit". :gay:

Last edited:
The
President Obama was never Vladimir Putin's bitch.

That's your boy Trump.

Then explain Crimea? Trump armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. Obama did none of that. Maybe you should have facts prior to making an argument. You just made yourself look stupid.

Did you just make that up, or did you read that on World Nut Daily?

Everyone knows this but you.

The US military effed them up bad

‘A Total F***up’: Russian Mercenaries in Syria Lament U.S. Strike That Killed Dozens

The
President Obama was never Vladimir Putin's bitch.

That's your boy Trump.

Then explain Crimea? Trump armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. Obama did none of that. Maybe you should have facts prior to making an argument. You just made yourself look stupid.

Did you just make that up, or did you read that on World Nut Daily?

Everyone knows this but you.

The US military effed them up bad

‘A Total F***up’: Russian Mercenaries in Syria Lament U.S. Strike That Killed Dozens

Big time. I've even read comments on here from some obvious Russian posters who were sensitive about it, and didn't want to talk about it.

Obama did none of that
Except wreck the Russian economy with sanctions d u h...

Because he was hiding IN THE CLOSET during his whole 8 year tenure, plotting to OFF everyone who noticed... including JOAN RIVERS....

It’s because he was intimidated by Putin. Trump is not. He literally did nothing about Crimea.
except wreck the Russian economy with sanctions...
franco....i cant here you....

I bought frankie 200 pairs of knee pads. He goes through a pair every other day.

Obama did none of that

Because he was hiding IN THE CLOSET during his whole 8 year tenure, plotting to OFF everyone who noticed... including JOAN RIVERS....

It’s because he was intimidated by Putin. Trump is not. He literally did nothing about Crimea.

I bought frankie 200 pairs of knee pads. He goes through a pair every other day.
say it aint so franco.....

not so, the dupes have nothing but silly insults and stupid brainwashed talking points anyway LOL.

not so, the dupes have nothing but silly insults and stupid brainwashed talking points anyway LOL.
And what is wrong with your hearing? It's obvious...

Obama did none of that

But....but...."Russian collusion"...

:laughing0301:
Why bother colluding when the Russians wrecked the election all by themselves. On the other hand they didn't report the Russians they met with..

Can you follow an argument? Without bringing up stupid talking points. Could we possibly wait for the findings of the Muehler Commission, super duper?

Which one of these are you, duper? (As if it really matters) :abgg2q.jpg:

NPC-meme-grey-lives-group-think-orange-man-bad-shirt.jpg

Last edited:

Which one of these are are you, duper? (As if it really matters) :abgg2q.jpg:

NPC-meme-grey-lives-group-think-orange-man-bad-shirt.jpg
As I was saying...

Forum List

Back