Do You Like To Fall In Love?

Do You Like To Fall In Love?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
... you may have to PM her tho to find out....

Bonzi , honey you can probably tell what is puzzling to me: is Mindful playing mysterious or playing hard to get with this thing below:
That's for me to know, and you to find out.

Definitely a challenge..... the gauntlet has been thrown!
Oh.. she is cool. Not the flirting type. She is more a philosopher than a lover. I like her....We talked a few times on the retard thread when I went there to fuck with the idiots....

Just say whatever is in your head.
Works for me....

... then again... :confused:

yeah what are they going to do to you? steal your lunch money?
There are maybe 4 normal people on that thread and about 150 idiots. She is one of the normal ones and then the idiots gang up on her especially when things seem like flirting..... She is the virtue and modesty over there... WTF? right?

I voted no. I'm very independent and enjoy being single most of the time.

I probably would like to be single too (if I were not married) - because I like to fall in love. Like I said, if I met a guy that made me not want to keep falling in love or having crushes on other guys, well, I guess he would be the one....

I probably would like to be single too (if I were not married) - because I like to fall in love. Like I said, if I met a guy that made me not want to keep falling in love or having crushes on other guys, well, I guess he would be the one....
Maybe I will meet a woman someday that breaks my independent streak. Haven't yet, and not looking for it. I enjoy being free. Three of my ex's are lifelong friends though so that's nice. And no not "that" kind of friend, although that has happened.

yeah what are they going to do to you? steal your lunch money?
There are maybe 4 normal people on that thread and about 150 idiots. She is one of the normal ones and then the idiots gang up on her especially when things seem like flirting..... She is the virtue and modesty over there... WTF? right?

But I've got my Don Quixote - Greg.

Maybe I will meet a woman someday that breaks my independent streak. Haven't yet, and not looking for it. I enjoy being free. Three of my ex's are lifelong friends though so that's nice. And no not "that" kind of friend, although that has happened.

When it comes to matters of the heart, you don't have a choice.

Forum List

Back