Do You Like To Fall In Love?

Do You Like To Fall In Love?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Being suckers for love is why women are weaker than men.

When men age, they see it for what it is and have no illusions. Women, not so much. They always remain like children, simple minded and delusional.

The majority of great scientists, mathematicians, and writers throughout history have been men for a reason. . .

Now there are few manic women that have written some classic romances, and a lesbian or two that has contributed to the sciences, beyond that. :lol:

The trick women have to learn, is how to fall in love but deal with unreciprocals

Being suckers for love is why women are weaker than men.

When men age, they see it for what it is and have no illusions. Women, not so much. They always remain like children, simple minded and delusional.

The majority of great scientists, mathematicians, and writers throughout history have been men for a reason. . .

Now there are few manic women that have written some classic romances, and a lesbian or two that has contributed to the sciences, beyond that. :lol:

Not me! I'm much too smart for that bullshit. :D You don't speak for ALL women.

Enjoy the rush, but be strong enough for reality

Men are funny, they think women are all goo goo ga ga for them, and cry babies
Hilarious!

I mean, I am goo goo ga ga for certain people, but, fuck 'em if they don't feel the same way

History shows women often helped in great discoveries and were not properly credited. Part of what makes the story of Madame Curie what it is.

Hilarious!

I mean, I am goo goo ga ga for certain people, but, fuck 'em if they don't feel the same way

...and the fate of those that do?

Some people get addicted to the feeling of falling in love....
mental illness?

most likely, like most addictions!

it's a rush of chemicals released by the brain.

it's like a drug, cause it is a drug- or drugs, more accurately. There are physiological things that happen when people are falling in love.

it also explains why some people like to do it over and over and why some are serial daters or date for a while until that rush is gone, then dump that person and start all over again.

Hilarious!

It's only emotions. some are stronger than others.
But like anything else, exercise.
You can make yourself mentally and emotionally stronger, just like you can physically.

mental illness?

it's like a drug, cause it is a drug- or drugs, more accurately. There are physiological things that happen when people are falling in love.

it also explains why some people like to do it over and over and why some are serial daters or date for a while until that rush is gone, then dump that person and start all over again.

cause it doesn't last
reality sets in
and so does boredom!

Hilarious!

You can make yourself mentally and emotionally stronger, just like you can physically.

Dear one, take a breath, reread my post and especially the bold part...

mental illness?

cause it doesn't last
reality sets in
and so does boredom!

yep, that initial rush is over and the rose colored glasses are off as the chemicals taper off back to norms. There's a letdown of sorts, or can be, relative to the highs brought on by those chemicals released in the early stages of a relationship.

Hilarious!

Dear one, take a breath, reread my post and especially the bold part...

I wasn't thinking in the literal... beg pardon :)

mental illness?

cause it doesn't last
reality sets in
and so does boredom!

yep, that initial rush is over and the rose colored glasses are off as the chemicals taper off back to norms. There's a letdown of sorts, or can be, relative to the highs brought on by those chemicals released in the early stages of a relationship.

Or when you really get to know the person. Lol. :lol:

yeah people pretty much suck. Best to keep some mystery....

Forum List

Back