Do You Like To Fall In Love?

Do You Like To Fall In Love?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I voted no. I'm very independent and enjoy being single most of the time.

I probably would like to be single too (if I were not married) - because I like to fall in love. Like I said, if I met a guy that made me not want to keep falling in love or having crushes on other guys, well, I guess he would be the one....

Oxytocin should do it. Maybe they should sell it;bottled.

I probably would like to be single too (if I were not married) - because I like to fall in love. Like I said, if I met a guy that made me not want to keep falling in love or having crushes on other guys, well, I guess he would be the one....
Maybe I will meet a woman someday that breaks my independent streak. Haven't yet, and not looking for it. I enjoy being free. Three of my ex's are lifelong friends though so that's nice. And no not "that" kind of friend, although that has happened.

When it comes to matters of the heart, you don't have a choice.
Yes and no.

Maybe I will meet a woman someday that breaks my independent streak. Haven't yet, and not looking for it. I enjoy being free. Three of my ex's are lifelong friends though so that's nice. And no not "that" kind of friend, although that has happened.

When it comes to matters of the heart, you don't have a choice.
Yes and no.

You don't stand a chance against this guy:

eros.png

There are plenty of sites available for this kind of bullshit. Try OK Cupid.

Would you like us to leave?

It gets tiresome when you go to post on the "humor" thread, and Bonzi and Defcon are trying to get it on. WTF is wrong with them?

Get what on?

Each other! :lol:

It is a falling in love thread, as I understand it.

Pathetic!

now c'mere and give me a big old sloppy kiss Defcon! :smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

Forum List

Back