Do You Like To Fall In Love?

Do You Like To Fall In Love?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
large.png

Here is my "love list" - I have told everyone on this list that I love them publicly

willhaftawaite

Defcon4

Moonglow

JakeStarkey

Statistikhengst

Bruce_T_Laney

Aaronleland

Derideo_Te

mdk

Gracie

Sonny Clark

Crusader Frank

(NOTE: there is only 1 female on here, not sure how many homosexuals, a least one...)

I just had this dream last night (I've had a few in the last few months) of a kissing someone for the first time... in many of the cases, the men are not even attractive ..... I can remember 2 of them fairly clearly (especially the one I kissed last night) - but I had to hold back from kissing him passionately because we were sitting in the back of a classroom - but when I woke up my heart was racing....

I wish I knew a GREAT psychologist/psychiatrist......

Here is my "love list" - I have told everyone on this list that I love them publicly

willhaftawaite

Defcon4

Moonglow

JakeStarkey

Statistikhengst

Bruce_T_Laney

Aaronleland

Derideo_Te

mdk

Gracie

Sonny Clark

Crusader Frank

(NOTE: there is only 1 female on here, not sure how many homosexuals, a least one...)
Wow... first time I am seeing this... WTF? A motley crew (not Mötley Crüe)
Sonny Clark you were fucking whining on the other thread that you were not on Bonzi 's top 10 list. Put your glasses on and look....

willhaftawaite

Defcon4

Moonglow

JakeStarkey

Statistikhengst

Bruce_T_Laney

Aaronleland

Derideo_Te

mdk

Gracie

Sonny Clark

Crusader Frank

Wow... first time I am seeing this... WTF? A motley crew (not Mötley Crüe)
Sonny Clark you were fucking whining on the other thread that you were not on Bonzi 's top 10 list. Put your glasses on and look....

You should tell people you love them - especially those that need and deserve love most... :)
(some I would probably take back, but only 1 or 2)

Are you all married?

I am married.
But just because I am married doesn't mean I don't forget the feeling of falling in love.
Or at least, the feeling of excitement of looking forward to seeing someone or day dreaming about what "could be".....
I am addicted to doing that - if there is ever ONE that makes me forget all the others, I will know HE was the "one that got away" .. or that "should have been"......

You should tell people you love them - especially those that need and deserve love most... :)
(some I would probably take back, but only 1 or 2)
To everybody?

Well.... only if you feel the need to say it... like sometimes, it just comes out....which is usually the case with me, I don't sit here and premeditate who I say 'I love you' to.... notice, Gracie is the only girl on the list.... wonder why? why her? hmmm

Forum List

Back