Do you get asked to produce an ID before you're given your ballet?

Do you get asked for your ID to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Do not blame these lame conservatives on us.

OohPahDoo?

ROFL

obama-08-logo-15.jpg

The universal symbol of stupidity.

Special rules in the south?

I know that in California, registering to vote is done at Walmart. No one asks for ID, proof of residency or citizenship. Last one I ran into, didn't speak a word of English.

My Spanish is marginal, so I'm sure that No hay ciudadanía requerida means "only citizens can vote."

Sólo los ciudadanos pueden votar ...

I know that in California, registering to vote is done at Walmart. No one asks for ID, proof of residency or citizenship. Last one I ran into, didn't speak a word of English.

My Spanish is marginal, so I'm sure that No hay ciudadanía requerida means "only citizens can vote."

Sólo los ciudadanos pueden votar ...

Hmmmm, wonder what she was really saying?

It's been the law in Va. for years. Frankly I'm puzzled as to why Black people tolerate the left wing racist message. According to the democrat plantation logic the darker your skin is the more difficult it is to obtain a photo I.D.

I know that in California, registering to vote is done at Walmart. No one asks for ID, proof of residency or citizenship.

If this is true, then you need to take it up with your state election commission.

Yes, under the Voting Rights Act of 1965. See Section 4(b) and Section 5. Section 5 states that any change in voting requirements in those "covered jurisdictions" must have DOJ approval.

Voter ID is a change in requirements, and so those covered jurisdictions which enact Voter ID without DOJ approval are violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Last edited:
I have always been asked. Why isn't Obama suing my state?

They don't ask for it but I slap it on the table anyways because I support voter ID laws...

They say: "thats not needed" I say: look at it anyways.

I don't really have a consistent signature so I don't see how they can just give me a ballot based on my signature alone.

I have always been asked. Why isn't Obama suing my state?

They don't ask for it but I slap it on the table anyways because I support voter ID laws...

They say: "thats not needed" I say: look at it anyways.

I don't really have a consistent signature so I don't see how they can just give me a ballot based on my signature alone.

In my view? Even the signature must be validated with a photo...period.

Forum List

Back