Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't give them a penny.

Thee Democrats started the civil war, it's time that we whopped their asses again.
Not everybody knows this, but the modern Democratic Party essentially grew out of the presidency of Woodrow Wilson, an overt racist whose father was a confederate soldier. Wilson was also the one who opened our federal reserve to foreign investment and debt, basically creating the system we have today which is now slowly crumbling. Woodrow Wilson was like a prototype of the modern democrats. He also had a puppeteer crew of rich investors pulling his strings constantly, asking him to start wars and appeal to the lower classes to trick them into voting (D). The Democratic Party has only become even more of that ever since. They are controlled by globalists like George Soros and are as un-American as you can get.

More babble. Chemical castration is reversible….after puberty. Puberty blockers may or may not be reversible for some characteristics…are you thinking about a change for yourself. Why are you bozos fixated on something often used to help prevent suicides and deal with illnesses ?
A change? Why, as far as suicide goes, if I changed, lots of babes would likely do that. And I won’t be responsible for that. Please link to those that commit suicide because they weren’t allowed puberty blockers.

What a friggin loser

Nope, gotta keep you morons away from ruining kids lives, whether you are a fucked up parent or just a fucked up dem.
Oh look, more baby strawmen for you to diddle

They and their doctors can decide. Not uneducated slob crybabies with internet courage.

Oh look, more baby strawmen for you to diddle

They and their doctors can decide. Not uneducated slob crybabies with internet courage.
You just want to create folks odder than you. Admit it kid, and even a castrated adult can’t come close. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neither does your, blame democrats…..
Oh, I see what you’re trying to say.

There is a bit of a difference though, so you’re little “both sides” doesn’t really work.

There are isolation is Republicans, libertarian Republicans, Republicans, who want to state to police sexuality, Republicans who don’t think the state should be policing much of anything, except securing the border and putting criminals in prison, etc.

There are pro Trump Republicans, never Trump Republicans, Republicans who will vote for Trump if he’s on the Republican ticket, but wish it was someone else, etc.

there are all kinds of Republican opinions on abortion, Education, school choice, gay marriage, plural, marriage, fiscal responsibility. etc.

I think I can honestly say that the only real thread that runs through the Republican party is taking a deliberate pro American approach to Whatever a particular issue might be.

Democrats are a little different. You can’t be a Democrat and have a different opinion because the mind guards will be on you like stink on shit if you do. Look at the bedwetting about Biden using the phrase “illegal alien“ a perfectly factual phrase for the released criminal border jumper who killed the young lady that Biden had no business even mentioning.

So yes. I will attribute to any Democrat on here what Democrats are saying in the media. Because they “hunt down” dissenters in their own words..

Obviously, it would be foolish to try to attribute everything Trump says to every Republican or what never Trump Republicans say to Trump.

When Mitch McConnell started blanking out in the middle of talking to the press, Republicans were the first to point out that he needed to go. Democrats are only saying that about Biden behind the scenes. But even with that slight dissent behind closed doors, as you see, they are sticking with the dogma that Biden is cognitively intact and fully capable to run the country.

Just not to be indicted, because the grand jury would want to indict the prosecutor for picking on a helpless and obviously sick and senile tottering old man.

A change? Why, as far as suicide goes, if I changed, lots of babes would likely do that. And I won’t be responsible for that. Please link to those that commit suicide because they weren’t allowed puberty blockers.

What a friggin loser
How did you get so confused?

Since he had to borrow money to post the bond I'd say he is still broke.
First of all, I’d love to know how you know that he borrowed it. Second of all, broke people can’t borrow 93 million dollars.

It’s really cute that you think that a broke person could just say hi I need $93 million for bond and the bank will lend it to them.

Are you saying that banks have that much confident in Donald Trump’s wealth, not to mention honesty, that 93 million buckaroos was no flex?

Last edited:
But you think Potato is sharp as a tack

Good grief.

Biden is old, but he listens to his advisors. He's not a one man wrecking ball.

Remember. Trump didn't read or listen to briefings or advisors. He said he knew more than anyone and was his own advisor.

Forum List

Back