Alan West for VP

Are you nuts?

What happens if Romney wins then kicks the bucket? You would have a controversial loudmouth leading our nation and the Republican party.

I don't want that. It would lead to every undisciplined crazy vying for the Whitehouse--I think it is enough if they only shoot to become House representatives. Stick to Chris Christie types for VP--not that controversial yet willing to speak their mind, plus can do the job of president.

• Banned
Are you nuts?

What happens if Romney wins then kicks the bucket? You would have a controversial loudmouth leading our nation and the Republican party.

I don't want that. It would lead to every undisciplined crazy vying for the Whitehouse--I think it is enough if they only shoot to become House representatives. Stick to Chris Christie types for VP--not that controversial yet willing to speak their mind, plus can do the job of president.

So what if he's controversial. Obama is contraversial. I would suppose every politician is contraversial in some way to a lot of people.

Alan West is speaking right to the racist heart of the demonrat party.

• Banned
Wow. This is very indicative of just how insane the radical arm of the right has become. I go to other political forums and have never seen a rw speak in favor of Alan West. Really, the very last thing we need is someone as unstable and hate filled as he is in a position of power. Hopefully, his constituents will vote him out but I'm afraid there really is a portion of society who does love violence or the perceived thread of violence.

I'll bet the same rw's think that Joe Walsh is just nifty as well.

Sick Sick Sick

Wow. This is very indicative of just how insane the radical arm of the right has become. I go to other political forums and have never seen a rw speak in favor of Alan West. Really, the very last thing we need is someone as unstable and hate filled as he is in a position of power. Hopefully, his constituents will vote him out but I'm afraid there really is a portion of society who does love violence or the perceived thread of violence.

Sick Sick Sick

This isn't about Joe Biden, assbrain.

Sick Sick Sick

What is "sick, insane, radical, unstable, and hate-filled" about Alan West and what he says?

only 13% of robmoneys money comes from small donors.

You dont run the republican party it runs you

Really, the very last thing we need is someone...unstable and hate filled...

Yes, that would be really, really bad. Thank goodness Joe Biden is a pillar of stability and love for all. To think otherwise, why that would be crazy...:eek:

Isn't Allen West the dipshit who said the Congressional Black Caucus was founded by the DSA, or some stupid shit like that?

And this is the kind of genius the ideological midgets who are destroying the GOP want as their VP.

Yeah.

Look Alan is a friend of mine. He may in time be tempered a bit, but though I think he'd be an awesome VP, he is just too polarizing at this point.

Forum List

Back