Do you get asked to produce an ID before you're given your ballet?

Do you get asked for your ID to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
karenkain_swan_full.jpg

Driver's license
Gotta hand it to the pollster who compares the info to what he/she has as registered voter info.

I live in a very rural area and all the voting judges knows everybody. When I go to vote they all say, "Hello ___________. How are you today?" I say, "I'm fine and feeling very Republican!" They then hand me my ballot and I vote.

I have always been asked. Why isn't Obama suing my state?

Because you are not in a Deep South state. The Deep South is under special rules since they worked so hard to keep blacks from voting way back when.

I have voted for decades in several states and have never once been asked for an ID at the voting booth. I had to prove my citizenship and identity when I registered to vote.

And, gosh, no one has even shown that such recklessness led to illegal aliens swinging elections in over 200 years!

I have always been asked. Why isn't Obama suing my state?

Because you are not in a Deep South state. The Deep South is under special rules since they worked so hard to keep blacks from voting way back when.

I have voted for decades in several states and have never once been asked for an ID at the voting booth. I had to prove my citizenship and identity when I registered to vote.

And, gosh, no one has even shown that such recklessness led to illegal aliens swinging elections in over 200 years!

Why aren't there special rules for voting in Chicago? Doesn't get any more corrupt than there.

They always check for my Man Card before I am admitted to the ballet. It will be confiscated at the door

Last edited:

Forum List

Back