Do White People Deserve to Survive?

Yeah, four sides, a white punk a Third World real man....London riots 2011, August......
White punk stripping off his clothes because a mean face real man told him to.
what else is there?
How do you even know that?
Report: Happiest Wives Are Religious Conservatives

I t wasn't Rossli if that is what you are thinking
London Riots 2011: Gloating thugs cleared of robbing Malaysian student during London riots want payout | Daily Mail Online

I don't see that photograph in either article
Lol, wrong link, sorry bout that!

London riots: Thugs force people to strip naked to steal clothes | Metro News

Here is another one too

HARDONS BLOG: Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes and rifle through bags as people make their way home

That photograph is allegedly from the London Riots in 2011 that happened in the aftermath of the Mark Duggan shooting. You seem to be inferring in your OP that this is some kind of attack on white people, but one of the most shocking scenes from that incident was the assault caught on camera of an Indonesian student who was not white.

I love the people of Iran.

I respect the meaning and nuances of Sunni ISlam and Shia Islam.

All that being true, if the Iranians attack us, we should eradicate them from the planet with nukes, carpet bombing raids and cruise missiles.

I am sick to death of these America baiting, white people hating fucktards.

He never said he was a victim.

If you can't see the double standards that western societies employ due to white guilt, you are simple incapable of direct observation.

If a native European were to call for raping minorites, they would be rung up on hate speech charges.

Thatā€™s his entire identity - and yours.
My identity is as a human being.

... .

I donā€™t think so. You and he identify yourselves as a skin tone exclusively.
You are projecting.

You have been trained to subscribe to the racism of identity politics so assume others are like you.

Youā€™re being dishonest. Your entire, and quite limited, identity is based on your imaginary race.
You work in a social engineering indoctrination center rather than in the real world.

OF COURSE you see the world in binary terms where some identies are acceptable and some are icky poo. You just don't know know any better because you only know what you have been trained to think and are being paid to train others .

That photograph is allegedly from the London Riots in 2011 that happened in the aftermath of the Mark Duggan shooting. You seem to be inferring in your OP that this is some kind of attack on white people, but one of the most shocking scenes from that incident was the assault caught on camera of an Indonesian student who was not white.
Rossli was Malaysian, wasn't he?

And how does something worse happening mean we don't have standing to object to the humiliation of young white males by real men?

See the point is not that there was violence, the point is that too many white males are bein emasculated, eviscerated metaphorically and their deracination demonstrates only that they are suckers for buying into that shit.

The overall conclusion is that being a civilized white male is a shameful, weak and disgusting thing to be. I am ashamed to be included among those self abusing slack jawed misfits

So I am a NeoNeanderthal Barbarian now.

Capice?

article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

Shoot that ghetto rat

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.
a quarterstaffer can beat an archer.
not if that arrow hits him first...
sort of difficult to hide a bow and arrow in public venues.
you did not specify were it would be at did you?.......

Thatā€™s his entire identity - and yours.

... .

You are projecting.

You have been trained to subscribe to the racism of identity politics so assume others are like you.

Youā€™re being dishonest. Your entire, and quite limited, identity is based on your imaginary race.
You work in a social engineering indoctrination center rather than in the real world.

OF COURSE you see the world in binary terms where some identies are acceptable and some are icky poo. You just don't know know any better because you only know what you have been trained to think and are being paid to train others .

You must be thinking of someone else. That most certainly does not describe anything about where I work in what I do. Nice try though. Just kidding, it was not a nice try, it was lame as usual.

Rossli was Malaysian, wasn't he?

And how does something worse happening mean we don't have standing to object to the humiliation of young white males by real men?

See the point is not that there was violence, the point is that too many white males are bein emasculated, eviscerated metaphorically and their deracination demonstrates only that they are suckers for buying into that shit.

The overall conclusion is that being a civilized white male is a shameful, weak and disgusting thing to be. I am ashamed to be included among those self abusing slack jawed misfits

So I am a NeoNeanderthal Barbarian now.

Capice?
All these myopic posters need to do is ask themselves how they would react if the roles were reversed in situations where minorities are aggressive towards whites.

If they react differently, they are a fucking racist even if it is against their own.

Wtf does that have to do with thread topic?

Just stop with your crap dude it's annoying
only lousy helpmeets, say that; no wonder some guys feel the way they do, sometimes.

You're about one more stupid post from ignore. You're stupid
anybody can gossip, girl; men have arguments.
no wonder why you never argue....
lol, burn.....
the guy just doesnt get how stupid he sounds with his non-arguments...just watch how he replies to what i said here...

We have refugees exploiting our stupid ass immigration system to invade us without firing a shot, Somali youths wandering around in Minnesota attacking random white people and getting away with it, and in Europe rappers are calling for the rape and murder of random Frenchman....do white people deserve to survive any more?

I mean what is more weak, cucksotic, pathetic and loathesome than the average white male?

We put up with laws that disarm us and make us prey to random real men from third World countries, so much so I wonder if we are really disarmed buy these laws or are the laws simply excuses to not be true men?

article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

Yes, white people should just strip themselves of all their possessions and just crawl in a corner and die.

We don't deserve to live or defend ourselves if we wont.

Fuck us, fuck America and lets just all get drunk and die.
Who on earth is saying that you nutcase?

You are not entitled to superiority. Only equality

Now go cry into your white sheet

... .

You are projecting.

You must be thinking of someone else. That most certainly does not describe anything about where I work in what I do. Nice try though. Just kidding, it was not a nice try, it was lame as usual.
Haven't you claimed you are a teacher, or am I thinking of somebody else.

Shoot that ghetto rat

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.

Welp they got what they voted for but that shit wont fly in the USA
women are too willing to accept excuses instead of insist on equality and results.

Wtf does that have to do with thread topic?

Just stop with your crap dude it's annoying

You can tell one of his posts without even looking...it's the same old shit every time.
and he is to stupid to get that....in thread after thread he is saying the same shit...

You are projecting.

I am a teacher.

You are projecting.

I am a teacher.
Yes, as I already said, you work at an indoctrination center where you fill young minds with your racist identity politics nonsense.

I am a teacher.
Yes, as I already said, you work at an indoctrination center......e.

No, I work in a school. You seem a little confused.

I am a teacher.
..... your racist identity politics nonsense.

What exactly do you imagine that to be?

Forum List

Back