Do White People Deserve to Survive?

Aw, you poor widdle victim. How do you endure your desperate existence?
He never said he was a victim.

If you can't see the double standards that western societies employ due to white guilt, you are simple incapable of direct observation.

If a native European were to call for raping minorites, they would be rung up on hate speech charges.

Last edited:
article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

Shoot that ghetto rat

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.
a quarterstaffer can beat an archer.
not if that arrow hits him first...
sort of difficult to hide a bow and arrow in public venues.

Yeah, four sides, a white punk a Third World real man....London riots 2011, August......
White punk stripping off his clothes because a mean face real man told him to.
what else is there?
How do you even know that?
Report: Happiest Wives Are Religious Conservatives

I t wasn't Rossli if that is what you are thinking
London Riots 2011: Gloating thugs cleared of robbing Malaysian student during London riots want payout | Daily Mail Online

If you can't see the double standards that western societies employ due to white guilt, you are simple incapable of direct observation.
If a native European were to call for raping minorites, they would be rung up on hate speech charges.
Lol, Un kotare, is just a pile of shyte.

I put him on ignore years ago as he is just not worth the time to bother with.

That’s his entire identity - and yours.

women are too willing to accept excuses instead of insist on equality and results.

Wtf does that have to do with thread topic?

Just stop with your crap dude it's annoying
only lousy helpmeets, say that; no wonder some guys feel the way they do, sometimes.

You're about one more stupid post from ignore. You're stupid
anybody can gossip, girl; men have arguments.
no wonder why you never argue....
lol, burn.....

More evidence of white people being gutless cucks.

Off-duty FDNY firefighter attacked by teens after defending elderly couple, cops say

No one could help that fireman? I'll bet dozens of white males just walked by, glad they weren't the ones getting the black kids attention.

What is wrong with white people?

I am ashamed to call myself one.

I am a Neanderthal Barbarian, which is far superior to being a white male.

Yeah, four sides, a white punk a Third World real man....London riots 2011, August......
what else is there?

London Riots 2011: Gloating thugs cleared of robbing Malaysian student during London riots want payout | Daily Mail Online

I don't see that photograph in either article

My identity is as a human being.

You might want to try it some time .

... .

I don’t think so. You and he identify yourselves as a skin tone exclusively.

what else is there?

I don't see that photograph in either article
Lol, wrong link, sorry bout that!

London riots: Thugs force people to strip naked to steal clothes | Metro News

Here is another one too

HARDONS BLOG: Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes and rifle through bags as people make their way home

We have refugees exploiting our stupid ass immigration system to invade us without firing a shot, Somali youths wandering around in Minnesota attacking random white people and getting away with it, and in Europe rappers are calling for the rape and murder of random Frenchman....do white people deserve to survive any more?

I mean what is more weak, cucksotic, pathetic and loathesome than the average white male?

We put up with laws that disarm us and make us prey to random real men from third World countries, so much so I wonder if we are really disarmed buy these laws or are the laws simply excuses to not be true men?

Yes, white people should just strip themselves of all their possessions and just crawl in a corner and die.

We don't deserve to live or defend ourselves if we wont.

Fuck us, fuck America and lets just all get drunk and die.
Shouldn’t have spent centuries assaulting the reat of the world.

Who are the Reat and do they have a Go Fund Me account?

... .

You are projecting.

You have been trained to subscribe to the racism of identity politics so assume others are like you.

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.

Welp they got what they voted for but that shit wont fly in the USA
women are too willing to accept excuses instead of insist on equality and results.

Wtf does that have to do with thread topic?

Just stop with your crap dude it's annoying

You can tell one of his posts without even looking...it's the same old shit every time.

... .

You are projecting.

You have been trained to subscribe to the racism of identity politics so assume others are like you.

You’re being dishonest. Your entire, and quite limited, identity is based on your imaginary race.

We have refugees exploiting our stupid ass immigration system to invade us without firing a shot, Somali youths wandering around in Minnesota attacking random white people and getting away with it, and in Europe rappers are calling for the rape and murder of random Frenchman....do white people deserve to survive any more?

I mean what is more weak, cucksotic, pathetic and loathesome than the average white male?

We put up with laws that disarm us and make us prey to random real men from third World countries, so much so I wonder if we are really disarmed buy these laws or are the laws simply excuses to not be true men?

Yes, white people should just strip themselves of all their possessions and just crawl in a corner and die.

We don't deserve to live or defend ourselves if we wont.

Fuck us, fuck America and lets just all get drunk and die.
Shouldn’t have spent centuries assaulting the reat of the world.

Who are the Reat and do they have a Go Fund Me account?

I don't know, but whats it got to do with NeoNeanderthal Barbarians of today?

I say if they want to fuck with us, lets go to war and decimate them like the Romans once did.

Forum List

Back