Do White People Deserve to Survive?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
We have refugees exploiting our stupid ass immigration system to invade us without firing a shot, Somali youths wandering around in Minnesota attacking random white people and getting away with it, and in Europe rappers are calling for the rape and murder of random Frenchman....do white people deserve to survive any more?

I mean what is more weak, cucksotic, pathetic and loathesome than the average white male?

We put up with laws that disarm us and make us prey to random real men from third World countries, so much so I wonder if we are really disarmed buy these laws or are the laws simply excuses to not be true men?

article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

Yes, white people should just strip themselves of all their possessions and just crawl in a corner and die.

We don't deserve to live or defend ourselves if we wont.

Fuck us, fuck America and lets just all get drunk and die.

That’s what happens when you let regressives run education and the media for decades. They literally try to teach boys to become feminists instead of men.

Such cucks and queers don’t represent us though. When people see the truth of what progressive policies lead to, they will reject it.

We have refugees exploiting our stupid ass immigration system to invade us without firing a shot, Somali youths wandering around in Minnesota attacking random white people and getting away with it, and in Europe rappers are calling for the rape and murder of random Frenchman....do white people deserve to survive any more?

I mean what is more weak, cucksotic, pathetic and loathesome than the average white male?

We put up with laws that disarm us and make us prey to random real men from third World countries, so much so I wonder if we are really disarmed buy these laws or are the laws simply excuses to not be true men?

Yes, white people should just strip themselves of all their possessions and just crawl in a corner and die.

Shoot that ghetto rat

Given that white people have 96% of the wealth in this country, it's a pretty silly question.
Yeah, we really need to give our wealth more quickly than we have been to real men and be done with it, then let them put u s out of our misery.

Shouldn’t have spent centuries assaulting the reat of the world.

That’s what happens when you let regressives run education and the media for decades. They literally try to teach boys to become feminists instead of men.

Such cucks and queers don’t represent us though. When people see the truth of what progressive policies lead to, they will reject it.

So maybe we need to form a new race?

How about NeoNeanderthalis?

I kinda like that; a pseudo-white ethnicity that rejects any connection to Western Civilization and its self-destructive suicidal urges

You first.

You first.
I been getting drunk for twenty years now, your turn.

I am sorry you are not a real man...:auiqs.jpg:

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.

Welp they got what they voted for but that shit wont fly in the USA

Well I hope you are right, but the evidence would not support your claims, IMO.

Why are our borders still wide open?

We wont get those fuckers out once they settle in.
A wall will not stop them..

As a white person, the hell with my people. We seem to be acting like impotent, entitled assholes and I wish it would stop.

You first.
I been getting drunk for twenty years now, your turn.
What's the fact that you're a drunk have to do with me

Shoot with what? England does not allow weapons to be carried for self defense.

Welp they got what they voted for but that shit wont fly in the USA

Well I hope you are right, but the evidence would not support your claims, IMO.

Why are our borders still wide open?

We wont get those fuckers out once they settle in.
A wall will not stop them..
Not as long as we elect tards who vow to dismantle the Wall you suicidal scum

Ideologically, we've civilized ourselves out of our own civilization. Elite and renowned intellectuals have for decades been selling a whole monolithic narrative of self-hatred. Once, for better or worse, we had the balls to take responsibility for atrocity and barbarism committed in the name of forging a new civilization based on unprecedented individual freedom and liberty. In the meantime since then, that intestinal fortitude known to some as Manifest Destiny and Colonialism and why not: Empire, has been diluted into a form of cowardice known as learning to hate oneself for the sins of one's fathers, which became the all encompassing social umbrella and box of tissues known as Political Correctness.

Yes indeed, "shit" happened and people died by the hands of ancestors in times past in order to get us here, to our modern Western Civilization. Funny thing is, human history from time immemorial and species' first memory is filled with act after act of nothing but the same: conquest, murder, rape and oppression on a mass scale. Thus, to pretend that for instance the "white man" is somehow particularly more evil than say your average Scythian or Mongolian warlord, is hilarious irony. Mankind is an imperial being by default. Many civilizations before our own had their Day to bask in the sun of conquest and its resultant spoils. Those previous civilizations going back into antiquity turned to dust as our own shall one day.

There's just no need to feel guilt for our history, to want to crucify oneself on the cross of anti-politically correct suffering because, my friends, that's just the nature of the human beast on an epochal level. Don't like it? Good luck rewiring millennia of human circuitry because you'll only end up instituting the dreams of Thomas More and Karl Marx and then you'll sit there wondering how your best laid plans for ultimate human equality and peace turned into even deeper seas of blood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back