Do we not have the right to report offensive posts and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The modding is a lot better since that wanker westwall left. But there are people who just contribute in order to kill debate and spread poison. Cant recall who this miketx is but rustic is a good example of a low info drone.
I'm the guy who makes all the lovely pictures of you.

If you're offended by another's speech, why not simply put them on "ignore"? Then, they will no longer exist for you, but others will continue to be able to read their posts. Or is that not good enough? I take it that you will the need to suppress the expression of ideas that you deem offensive.
This person generates his own hatred. 99 percent of the topics he posts are racially motivated attacks on whites. If you try to rationally debate him he smokes and lies.
See, you guys just make shit up. 99%? WTH man.
All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.

And this is why I created this thread. We have whites here crying about me posting my opposition to racism in the race and racism section. Yet they seem to think it's fine to post white racist crap in almost every other section of this forum. I got a PM from a poster here in this thread which was a racist taunt and yet this person is talking about what I have posted.

Miketx alone has consistently made racist comments and attacks but is here talking about me generating my own hate. What the fuck kind of alternative reality does he live in? USMB has a major problem with these types and then want to chastise those holding opposing views to white racism.

Is this the white racists get to make racist attacks when they want to and everybody else just shut up and take it forum? Fuck that.
Other than your posts, what racist attacks do you refer too? The vast majority of your topics are started about how you hate people for their skin color and have never met even one of them. That's racism.

Can you cry anymore pathetically?

I have never said I hate anyone. Mike, you are a racist. We both know it. You say I've never met whites. I guess I played rugby in that all black rugby league. You're a liar Mike. I have made no racist comments. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make me a whiner, hate white people, or a racist. Pointing out part of the white population that is racist is not hating people because of their skin color. Learn that.

If you're offended by another's speech, why not simply put them on "ignore"? Then, they will no longer exist for you, but others will continue to be able to read their posts. Or is that not good enough? I take it that you will the need to suppress the expression of ideas that you deem offensive.
This person generates his own hatred. 99 percent of the topics he posts are racially motivated attacks on whites. If you try to rationally debate him he smokes and lies.
All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.

And this is why I created this thread. We have whites here crying about me posting my opposition to racism in the race and racism section. Yet they seem to think it's fine to post white racist crap in almost every other section of this forum. I got a PM from a poster here in this thread which was a racist taunt and yet this person is talking about what I have posted.

Miketx alone has consistently made racist comments and attacks but is here talking about me generating my own hate. What the fuck kind of alternative reality does he live in? USMB has a major problem with these types and then want to chastise those holding opposing views to white racism.

Is this the white racists get to make racist attacks when they want to and everybody else just shut up and take it forum? Fuck that.
You are very racist against whites and you post accordingly!
Once again, willow tree does not read
I don't even know what being "offended" is supposed to mean.

If you don't like a post, too bad. Put 'em on ignore.
You put folks on Ingore??
When one nutty poster virtually monopolizes the entire conspiracy theory forum, ruining it, why not filter out his inane ranting threads.
IM2 tries to act like his racist ass is smart but he is dumb as a box of rocks.
EASY to break down.
He's probably not even black. I've known many blacks and none of them carry on like that.
"He's probably not even black. " Really doesn't matter if he is, or not. You and everyone else completely missed the point.
His point is non stop white bashing.
No it is not.

"Do we not have the right to report offensive posts and threads?"

Other than your posts, what racist attacks do you refer too? The vast majority of your topics are started about how you hate people for their skin color and have never met even one of them. That's racism.

I have never said I hate anyone. Mike, you are a racist. We both know it. You say I've never met whites. I guess I played rugby in that all black rugby league. You're a liar Mike. I have made no racist comments. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make me a whiner, hate white people, or a racist. Pointing out part of the white population that is racist is not hating people because of their skin color. Learn that.
Personal attack reported. It's our right like you say. You have never met the white people you go off the rails about in your hate fests.

Last edited:

When one nutty poster virtually monopolizes the entire conspiracy theory forum, ruining it, why not filter out his inane ranting threads.
EASY to break down.
He's probably not even black. I've known many blacks and none of them carry on like that.
"He's probably not even black. " Really doesn't matter if he is, or not. You and everyone else completely missed the point.
No it is not.

You completely missed his point.

Not so. I am opposed to whites who are racist. So are you telling me all whites are racist?

GIVE BLOOD,,, PLAY RUGBY,,,

EASY to break down.
No it is not.

No he did not.

Personal attack reported. It's our right like you say.
How in the world can such a wussy be from Texas, I will never know.

No it is not.

No he did not.
You don't continually make posts about how whites are all racist?

You dont oppose racism. You oppose white racists.
Huge difference, racist.

I oppose white racists. That mean I'm not a racist. What you guys call black racism isn't even racism.

Personal attack reported. It's our right like you say.
How in the world can such a wussy be from Texas, I will never know.

Having played football and rugby against Texans, the only thing big about Texans are their mouths.

Huge difference, racist.

I oppose white racists. That mean I'm not a racist. What you guys call black racism isn't even racism.

Broken record. "Only white people can be racist." That's a lie and you know it.

This thread should be moved to the FZ so we can tell the OP and other racist hypocrites - of all colors - like him what we really think of them.

EASY to break down.

As opposed to the 24/7 non stop black bashing you and your buddies do here?

And I am black. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think exist, but I'm nice compared to a lot of black folks who would read the shit posted here.

The modding is a lot better since that wanker westwall left. But there are people who just contribute in order to kill debate and spread poison. Cant recall who this miketx is but rustic is a good example of a low info drone.
I'm the guy who makes all the lovely pictures of you.
What pictures ?
Is that Scottish or something?

I'm guessing it's mocking the Irish. Tommy hates the Irish.

EASY to break down.

And I am black. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think exist, but I'm nice compared to a lot of black folks who would read the shit posted here.

The majority of discussions on this forum revolve around Trump. Nobody cares about black people.

Huge difference, racist.

You appear to have a mental disorder that prevents you from seeing that you are in deni

EASY to break down.

As usual, you aren't telling the truth. The only blacks I see bashed are the criminals in the news, and they deserve it and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back