Do we not have the right to report offensive posts and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you guys just make shit up. 99%? WTH man.
All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.

And this is why I created this thread. We have whites here crying about me posting my opposition to racism in the race and racism section. Yet they seem to think it's fine to post white racist crap in almost every other section of this forum. I got a PM from a poster here in this thread which was a racist taunt and yet this person is talking about what I have posted.

Miketx alone has consistently made racist comments and attacks but is here talking about me generating my own hate. What the fuck kind of alternative reality does he live in? USMB has a major problem with these types and then want to chastise those holding opposing views to white racism.

Is this the white racists get to make racist attacks when they want to and everybody else just shut up and take it forum? Fuck that.
You dont oppose racism. You oppose white racists.
Huge difference, racist.

I oppose white racists. That mean I'm not a racist. What you guys call black racism isn't even racism.

Broken record. "Only white people can be racist." That's a lie and you know it.

Talk to me about black racism when blacks make laws and policies denying whites of opportunities.

You put folks on Ingore??
When one nutty poster virtually monopolizes the entire conspiracy theory forum, ruining it, why not filter out his inane ranting threads.
IM2 tries to act like his racist ass is smart but he is dumb as a box of rocks.
EASY to break down.
He's probably not even black. I've known many blacks and none of them carry on like that.
"He's probably not even black. " Really doesn't matter if he is, or not. You and everyone else completely missed the point.
His point is non stop white bashing.

As opposed to the 24/7 non stop black bashing you and your buddies do here?

And I am black. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think exist, but I'm nice compared to a lot of black folks who would read the shit posted here.

The majority of discussions on this forum revolve around Trump. Nobody cares about black people.

That's a lie.

I think this question is self explanatory.

Are all points of view allowed here?

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.

And this is why I created this thread. We have whites here crying about me posting my opposition to racism in the race and racism section. Yet they seem to think it's fine to post white racist crap in almost every other section of this forum. I got a PM from a poster here in this thread which was a racist taunt and yet this person is talking about what I have posted.

Miketx alone has consistently made racist comments and attacks but is here talking about me generating my own hate. What the fuck kind of alternative reality does he live in? USMB has a major problem with these types and then want to chastise those holding opposing views to white racism.

Is this the white racists get to make racist attacks when they want to and everybody else just shut up and take it forum? Fuck that.
Huge difference, racist.

I oppose white racists. That mean I'm not a racist. What you guys call black racism isn't even racism.

Talk to me about black racism when blacks make laws and policies denying whites of opportunities.
I have no desire to talk to you. You are not capable of reason. What opportunities does the law keep from you? Now show us all how honest you are by not answering.

Huge difference, racist.

Affirmative Action

Huge difference, racist.

You'll continue to hate white people until you're allowed to make laws that discriminate against them?

See, you guys just make shit up. 99%? WTH man.

Huge difference, racist.

You appear to have a mental disorder that prevents you from seeing that you are in deni
When one nutty poster virtually monopolizes the entire conspiracy theory forum, ruining it, why not filter out his inane ranting threads.
EASY to break down.
He's probably not even black. I've known many blacks and none of them carry on like that.
"He's probably not even black. " Really doesn't matter if he is, or not. You and everyone else completely missed the point.

And I am black. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think exist, but I'm nice compared to a lot of black folks who would read the shit posted here.
As usual, you aren't telling the truth. The only blacks I see bashed are the criminals in the news, and they deserve it and more.

Mike, you can lie to the people here but there is a matter between us that shows me exactly what you are.

Huge difference, racist.

Affirmative Action

Blacks did not make this policy and whites have benefitted the most from it.

Huge difference, racist.

You'll continue to hate white people until you're allowed to make laws that discriminate against them?

Were you born disingenuous?

Huge difference, racist.

I was taking your words literally.

Racism against whites will only become an issue worthy of consideration when Jim Crow for white people passes into law.

That's what you said.

Racism against whites will only become an issue worthy of consideration when Jim Crow for white people passes into law.

That's what you said.

No, that's not what I said. And you know it.

That's what you said.

No, that's not what I said. And you know it.
Still waiting for you to show us all these laws you claim hold you back.

Huge difference, racist.

Affirmative Action

Blacks did not make this policy and whites have benefitted the most from it.

There were no blacks in Congress when AA was voted in?

I don't even know what being "offended" is supposed to mean.

If you don't like a post, too bad. Put 'em on ignore.
EASY to break down.

Give some examples!

Huge difference, racist.

You appear to have a mental disorder that prevents you from seeing that you are in deni

As usual, you aren't telling the truth. The only blacks I see bashed are the criminals in the news, and they deserve it and more.

Mike, you can lie to the people here but there is a matter between us that shows me exactly what you are.
There is no matter between us.

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.

Let me guess only you were offended?
This is really simple. When are You offended? When are You insulted? When are You disenfranchised?

/

Why you asking me?

You always have the ability get your coloring books and crayons and go hide in your cry closet.

And you have the same option.

You first, swampy.

You're just about the worst Racist Race Baiter on USMB, if not the dregs of the interwebs in general.

Exactly...........

He cry's like a little girl when I post this:

Romans 13:3-4
Romans 13:3-4 NIV
For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Last edited:

Huge difference, racist.

Still waiting on you to show us all these laws that hold you back.

I've argued and traded insults with many white nationalists on here, but I've never felt the need to "report" them for being mean to me. I've also argued and exchanged insults with leftists like you but, again, I've never reported anyone for being mean.

As for being offensive...

38519178_647549085618453_4593066815508185088_n.jpg

Who are the white nationalist posters here???????????????????
Aside from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back