You do not have permission message

Sometimes I get the message that I don't have permission to post in a certain thread. It just happened in this thread:

Breaking News - Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

And when I close my browser and restart it, I don't get the message any more and I can post. I wonder what makes that happen?

Sometimes it might happen when too many people are posting at once, or if a mod is doing something.
Otherwise, it's one of the mods has slowed down your ability to post.

Well, performance issues are not uncommon among men of a certain age. See your doctor for more information.

I tried to copy and paste a Russian translation and it wouldn't let me. You can't use Chinese ( Asian ? ) characters either . So this message comes up....
1181.jpg

I photographed it from the screen.

• Banned
Thanks to those who replied trying to help.

Sometimes I get the message that I don't have permission to post in a certain thread. It just happened in this thread:

Breaking News - Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

And when I close my browser and restart it, I don't get the message any more and I can post. I wonder what makes that happen?
I don't know about here, but usually when I'm posting a video or link on Facebook, the video or article image will not appear unless I re-post it. Like being screened for content in real-time.

Bruce is now attempting to create his own great switch.

Toro needs to let him know that ain't gonna work.

Forum List

Back