Do we not have the right to report offensive posts and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with opposing political views. That is expected. But your over the top racism us tolerated here while opposing views get deleted, people get warnings, they are attacked, their thread get closed after they are gang trolled instead of thread banning the trolls and sometimes they get PMS full of racist language from the trolls gloating because they got the thread closed.

If you're offended by another's speech, why not simply put them on "ignore"? Then, they will no longer exist for you, but others will continue to be able to read their posts. Or is that not good enough? I take it that you will the need to suppress the expression of ideas that you deem offensive.
This person generates his own hatred. 99 percent of the topics he posts are racially motivated attacks on whites. If you try to rationally debate him he smokes and lies.
See, you guys just make shit up. 99%? WTH man.
All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.

This has nothing to do with opposing political views. That is expected. But your over the top racism us tolerated here while opposing views get deleted, people get warnings, they are attacked, their thread get closed after they are gang trolled instead of thread banning the trolls and sometimes they get PMS full of racist language from the trolls gloating because they got the thread closed.
Personal attack reported. You make an op crying about offensive posts and attacks and you do it right here. lol

This is not a personal attack, it's what happens here. And you have participated in it.
Then he twists and spins, never once admitting what he has done.

Not twisting or spinning. But what I will say to you is that you really need tostay out of this conversation and you know why.
IM2, if you won't put miketx on ignore, you've got some problems. Mike never says anything worth reading and he goes the extra mile to troll his special targets. So what on earth are you still doing reading him? Honestly, how can someone feel sorry for a guy who won't even take steps to solve his own problem? You can't seriously be thinking of mike as a poster with IDEAS.
I has an idea.

I think this question is self explanatory.

Are all points of view allowed here?

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.
There certainly is, in every post where someone agrees with things Trump has done, you haters attack them repeatedly.
It’s merely a different point of view.

You’re kind feels putting children and babies in cages is a good thing. My people believe that is evil.

You’re kind feels you should have the authority to legislate women’s bodies. My people feel that women should have the right to manage their own bodies.

You’re kind believe needy billionaires need more money. My people believe that people going to college and job training programs should be supported.

You’re kind has no problem with pollution. My people want to save the planet.

You’re kind has no problem with Russia attacking our election process. My people feel it’s only Americans who should vote for the president.

See how that works. Pointing out bad policies and lies is not attacking, it’s merely pointing out what is and isn’t true.

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.
There certainly is, in every post where someone agrees with things Trump has done, you haters attack them repeatedly.

You’re kind feels putting children and babies in cages is a good thing. My people believe that is evil.

You’re kind of feels you should have the authority to legislate women’s bodies. My people feel that women should have the right to manage their own bodies.

You’re kind believe needy billionaires need more money. My people believe that people going to college and job training programs should be supported.

You’re kind has no problem with Russia attacking our election process. My people feel it’s only Americans who should vote for the president.

See how that works. Pointing out bad policies and lies is not attacking, it’s merely pointing out what is and isn’t true.
Fiction.

If you're offended by another's speech, why not simply put them on "ignore"? Then, they will no longer exist for you, but others will continue to be able to read their posts. Or is that not good enough? I take it that you will the need to suppress the expression of ideas that you deem offensive.
This person generates his own hatred. 99 percent of the topics he posts are racially motivated attacks on whites. If you try to rationally debate him he smokes and lies.
All you have to do is look at the topics he posts. The problem we face is that most of your kind will nit accept proof or facts. All you have to do is look. But hey, maybe it's not exactly 99 percent, but it certainly IS a vast majority of the CRAP he spews.
I've spent the last year, or so, since I became a member here reading his OPs, yours and others. "The problem we face is" folks like you thinking that you speak for every fucking-body.

Personal attack reported. You make an op crying about offensive posts and attacks and you do it right here. lol

This is not a personal attack, it's what happens here. And you have participated in it.
Then he twists and spins, never once admitting what he has done.

Not twisting or spinning. But what I will say to you is that you really need tostay out of this conversation and you know why.
IM2, if you won't put miketx on ignore, you've got some problems. Mike never says anything worth reading and he goes the extra mile to troll his special targets. So what on earth are you still doing reading him? Honestly, how can someone feel sorry for a guy who won't even take steps to solve his own problem? You can't seriously be thinking of mike as a poster with IDEAS.
I has an idea.
An original one? Can’t wait!

tenor.gif

I've spent the last year, or so, since I became a member here reading his OPs, yours and others. "The problem we face is" folks like you thinking that you speak for every fucking-body.
Fake news.

Perhaps he was referring to Americans and not Republicans. Remember Republicans are a nearly all white party. Democrats are everybody else.

You’re kind feels you should have the authority to legislate women’s bodies. My people feel that women should have the right to manage their own bodies.

^^^^ None of which is true.^^^

Another fuckin whining thread. Good gawd man! Grow some damn balls FFS

And then there are posters who use that "report" button as a weapon!

And then there are posters who use that "report" button as a weapon!
The OP does it plenty. Obama showed us how to weaponize things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back