Do we not have the right to report offensive posts and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

I think this question is self explanatory.

Are all points of view allowed here?

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.

Because it seems like there is a consistent and organized pattern of attack against people who do not hold a specific point of view. On top of that there is a double standard provided for a specific point of view that allows then to post in areas where their threads don't apply. Furthermore threads created by those holding this point of view don't get shut down, nor are offending threads removed when reported. On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view.
You are bad ass I M2. I don't agree with your OP except for this part.
" On top of that admin is allowed to troll threads and harass posters who do not hold a specific point of view. " I dare say I don't need to comment further about the mods here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't even know what being "offended" is supposed to mean.

If you don't like a post, too bad. Put 'em on ignore.

I did not create this thread to consider your opinion.

You have more power as a regular poster than a mod has to take out the trash on your own. And in front of all of their friends, too.

Last edited:
I've argued and traded insults with many white nationalists on here, but I've never felt the need to "report" them for being mean to me. I've also argued and exchanged insults with leftists like you but, again, I've never reported anyone for being mean.

As for being offensive...

38519178_647549085618453_4593066815508185088_n.jpg

There certainly is, in every post where someone agrees with things Trump has done, you haters attack them repeatedly.

I've argued and traded insults with many white nationalists on here, but I've never felt the need to "report" them for being mean to me. I've also argued and exchanged insults with leftists like you but, again, I've never reported anyone for being mean.

Well well, buck. I can't believe we agree.

Let me guess only you were offended?

You share the same beliefs they do. And again I did not post this with your opinion in mind. I did this for a reason and the OP was made for a certain segment of USMB.

Who are the white nationalist posters here???????????????????

You share the same beliefs they do. And again I did not post this with your opinion in mind. I did this for a reason and the OP was made for a certain segment of USMB.

Yea you posted it with your libtard racist opinion in mind.

If this place will tolerate Dale Smith and MindWars, it will tolerate anyone. This board has lots of bigots. If you don't like the feedback (I know sometimes I don't), go to a different board, because the poster demographics are not going to change to suit you.

I'm just waiting for Don'tTazMeBro to get here and slap you upside your head for whining about mod decisions in the forums.
Saw him ban someone just like that for refusing to shut up about it, too. Or was that Doc? DTMB I'm pretty sure.

There certainly is, in every post where someone agrees with things Trump has done, you haters attack them repeatedly.
mikey, do you want everyone to agree with POTUS? Folks/Haters aren't attacking DJT. They are questioning him.

This has nothing to do with opposing political views. That is expected. But your over the top racism us tolerated here while opposing views get deleted, people get warnings, they are attacked, their thread get closed after they are gang trolled instead of thread banning the trolls and sometimes they get PMS full of racist language from the trolls gloating because they got the thread closed.

If this place will tolerate Dale Smith and MindWars, it will tolerate anyone.

The true definition of "tolerance" is to permit others to express unpopular ideas because, you see, popular ideas don't need protecting. Nobody got banned for saying "Puppies are cute". Claiming that white people are superior to other races IS an unpopular and offensive statement for many, and I've yet to find a liberal site that will "tolerate" such expression, although they're often the ones claiming to be "diverse, inclusive & tolerant". LOL.

This has nothing to do with opposing political views. That is expected. But your over the top racism us tolerated here while opposing views get deleted, people get warnings, they are attacked, their thread get closed after they are gang trolled instead of thread banning the trolls and sometimes they get PMS full of racist language from the trolls gloating because they got the thread closed.
Personal attack reported. You make an op crying about offensive posts and attacks and you do it right here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back