Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

Yeah, you may not want to do that in Florida.

What a great state, start an argument and then shoot the one your started it with. It has happened twice, that we know of.
Arguing isn't against the law. Assault is, and you have every right to defend yourself from violent attackers.

Our country is filled with a bunch of pussies hiding behind a gun because they are not man enough to stand up to someone.

Everyone is afraid of the big bad black man!

So this was a racial thing?

Clearly

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

What a great state, start an argument and then shoot the one your started it with. It has happened twice, that we know of.
Arguing isn't against the law. Assault is, and you have every right to defend yourself from violent attackers.

Our country is filled with a bunch of pussies hiding behind a gun because they are not man enough to stand up to someone.

Not everyone is the badass street fighter that you are. A lot of guys end up getting beaten to death. Shooting attackers is always the right move.

Then they should not start arguments with strangers.

He was not being attacked, the guy pushed him and moved away.

Not everyone is the badass street fighter that you are. A lot of guys end up getting beaten to death. Shooting attackers is always the right move.

Yeah, that would be the classic definition of assault.

Telling someone they are illegally parked is not "starting an argument". Do you have any real points to make here?

Assault is not a capital offense

The deceased and his wife compounded the situation by feeling they were somehow above the laws everyone else must obey.

And dare you say something about it or they will beat you down in the street.

We all see it time and time again.

The deceased and his wife compounded the situation by feeling they were somehow above the laws everyone else must obey.

And dare you say something about it or they will beat you down in the street.

We all see it time and time again.

Parking in a handicap spot normally gets you a ticket, not the death penalty.

Hope the girlfriend can sue in civil court and take every dime from this guy for the rest of his life

Hope the girlfriend can sue in civil court and take every dime from this guy for the rest of his life
Parking was not the reason for the shooting, Assault was.

SYG shields civil liability where lawful self-defense applies.

Parking was not the reason for the shooting, Assault was.

SYG shields civil liability where lawful self-defense applies.

Well it looks like the guy gets away with murder. Maybe him and OJ can start a club

The crime could be considered assault and battery, which is a felony.

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!
WATCH this biased VIDEO all in the attempt to create NEWS...FAKE NEWS!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

A) The guy parked in a handicap parking! That's against the law.
B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?
C) Then this BIG guy comes out and PUSHES the other guy to the ground!

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

So guess what's happening in Clearwater Fl...
People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

Clearwater Shooting Protest

When will more people hold the MSM to telling the truth!
You got your races mixed up, Lester.

Race mixing is just wrong and can lead to disastrous results.

ea11b0964e6ac0fe2208641dd8a6f163.jpg

Again keep your dick skinners off of others, be polite, obey the same societal rules we all have to and life will be good.

I guess you are right, now that pushing carries the death penalty and if you are the executioner you get cheered on by the masses.

The crime could be considered assault and battery, which is a felony.

Assault and battery is not a capital offense either. Well unless you live in Florida it seems

Assault and battery is not a capital offense either. Well unless you live in Florida it seems

Be clear - assault and battery that could result in great bodily harm or death.

I guess you are right, now that pushing carries the death penalty and if you are the executioner you get cheered on by the masses
What did the Sheriff say ? It wasn't just a push it was a violent shove to the pavement.

What does the video show, one shove and a movement towards the car away from the pussy on the ground. If you watch the video the guy is 5 feet way from the shooter when he shots him.

Maybe you guys can get this guy a little medal to wear around so he can show it all to all this friends about what a little bad ass he is, shooting the big mean black guy.

Maybe you guys can get this guy a little medal to wear around so he can show it all to all this friends about what a little bad ass he is, shooting the big mean black guy.

Not something to be proud of. Quite scarring. But better than invalid or dead.

Not something to be proud of. Quite scarring. But better than invalid or dead.

Yep, that big scary black guy that is 5 feet way from you is darn scary.

Forum List

Back