This Is My Very Point About Recent Supreme Court Case

For Zackey Rahimi, the solution for just about every problem in life seems to be to shoot a gun in its general direction. In December 2019, he fired a shot at a bystander who’d seen him shove his girlfriend in a parking lot, then threatened to shoot his girlfriend too if she told anyone about it. When an acquaintance posted something rude about him on social media, he fired an AR-15 into their house. When he got into a car accident, he shot at the other driver; when a truck flashed its lights at him on the highway, he followed the driver off the exit and, for some reason, shot at a different car that was behind the offending truck. After Rahimi’s friend’s credit card was declined at a Whataburger, Rahimi pulled out a gun and fired several shots into the air, a choice that I doubt made terrified employees any more inclined to fulfill his order.

My point is we don't need more gun control. Why is this guy running around loose? How stupid can we get? And, if you change gun control laws, this guy will get a gun anyway, that is if he's loose, which he shouldn't be.

It is a silly and pointless point. ANY GUY THAT WOULD DO THAT is going to do horrible things. Take away his gun and he is still likely to kill the person he can't shoot.
But even that is understated since your view would increase the value of guns and create a MAMMOTH underground market. Avg gun owner has 5, he will glady seel off a few for the inflated price that over-control ushers in. Plus, with almost 500 million guns around already, what the hell are you controlling :)
1699897044516.png

It is a silly and pointless point. ANY GUY THAT WOULD DO THAT is going to do horrible things. Take away his gun and he is still likely to kill the person he can't shoot.
But even that is understated since your view would increase the value of guns and create a MAMMOTH underground market. Avg gun owner has 5, he will glady seel off a few for the inflated price that over-control ushers in. Plus, with almost 500 million guns around already, what the hell are you controlling :)
View attachment 858041
I don't think you read or understood what I wrote in my post. Basically, I was saying this guy shouldn't be running around loose in the first place.

Forum List

Back