Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

Yeah, that would be the classic definition of assault.

Assault is not a capital offense

The crime could be considered assault and battery, which is a felony.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Assault and battery is not a capital offense either. Well unless you live in Florida it seems

Okay, driving down the freeway is not a capital offense, but it happens, and people die.

Usually it is not intentional like this was

So in addition to being a pious, traitor, TraitorGator can read minds and knew that the shooter didn't fear for his life when he shot the guy that pushed him VIOLENTLY to the ground!
I'm not surprised atTraitorGator as he thinks EVERYTHING a Black does is justified because hey black slave owners owned more blacks than whites but that was ok!
I'm not surprised at TraitorGator as he Truly believes Black is White and White means nothing because see he is a pious righteous person... TraitorGator!

The main reason though for this thread was to show how ABC news and probably most of the other MSM IGNORED the two wrongs in this episode.
Wrong 1... Please don't be so selfish especially when there was a parking spot IN FRONT of the store to take a handicap parking spot! It is wrong and also showed his kids laws didn't
apply to the guy who was shot because hey he'd been wronged so many times in the past being black you know!
Wrong 2...Don't be so stupid as to charge up and through another person to the ground over YOUR wrong doing!

But of course the MSM didn't report this. Because it was a black man. A black man shot by a white guy. That's the story.

FOLKS when you believe the MSM you are continually enforcing THEIR efforts to undermine America and telling the truth is not what they are doing!

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.

How do you know he was harassing? The White guy was asking her why she parked in a handicap parking? That's wrong! Nothing you can say justifies that!

No he was yelling at her , the patrons heard it and the guy in the store heard it, he had had the cops called on him before for harassing people in handicapped parking places.

So it was :
A) OK for her to park in the handicap parking? Obviously you are not or don't know someone who is but it is a very dangerous situation when you take a handicap's space. Wrong 1.
B) It's OK to come up and shove another person to the ground? WRONG 2.
C) Was it ok for the person on the ground to pull out a gun and shoot the guy who had committed 2 Wrongs? RIGHT! If you don't stand your ground BULLIES WIN!
And I'm sure you are NOT for bullies are you???

Who died and made him the handicap parking police. He had no right to assault that lady. He could of called the police. When someone is threatening your family and yelling at them I would expect my man to do the same.

You do not take the law into your own hands. The man with the gun needs to be locked up for 5 years.

The main reason though for this thread was to show how ABC news and probably most of the other MSM IGNORED the two wrongs in this episode.
Wrong 1... Please don't be so selfish especially when there was a parking spot IN FRONT of the store to take a handicap parking spot! It is wrong and also showed his kids laws didn't
apply to the guy who was shot because hey he'd been wronged so many times in the past being black you know!
Wrong 2...Don't be so stupid as to charge up and through another person to the ground over YOUR wrong doing!

But of course the MSM didn't report this. Because it was a black man. A black man shot by a white guy. That's the story.

FOLKS when you believe the MSM you are continually enforcing THEIR efforts to undermine America and telling the truth is not what they are doing!

The two wrongs still should not add up to the death penalty, but as long as it was a big scary black guy that died, you are happy as pig in shit.

The two wrongs still should not add up to the death penalty, but as long as it was a big scary black guy that died, you are happy as pig in shit.

If it was a white guy there would be outrage and Trump would twitter about it , and I'm white. I just can't get over this.

See you are making it a RACE thing when the purpose of the thread was to show the BIASED MSM is making suckers out of people like you by supposedly picturing people
like me as "racists pigs" as you called me. You have NO idea of who I am and what I've seen. I just realize that the reason many young black men don't have the Dad Talk as my
Dad did and many Dads did years ago is that frankly a message you and the MSM seem to forget is the way the Democrat party and liberals have caused black two-parent homes
to diminish. Hence the young black men as illustrated by the video Chris Rock put out don't have the authority figure that would teach them to
a) respect the laws...b) respect their elders...c) respect the police...d) respect authority...e) and above all respect themselves as humans that are not animals that don't behave as such!
But the MSM/Democrats have continued to preach dependency on welfare checks...on government and in the meantime calling police/ICE any authority figures as despicable. Not to be listened to.
That is the message from the MSM when they forget to tell people the cause of this event i.e. the black man didn't think rules about parking were meant for him!
And the black man with no father figure taught him not to push someone unless you are prepared for the consequences. Dumb.

See you are making it a RACE thing when the purpose of the thread was to show the BIASED MSM is making suckers out of people like you by supposedly picturing people
like me as "racists pigs" as you called me. You have NO idea of who I am and what I've seen. I just realize that the reason many young black men don't have the Dad Talk as my
Dad did and many Dads did years ago is that frankly a message you and the MSM seem to forget is the way the Democrat party and liberals have caused black two-parent homes
to diminish. Hence the young black men as illustrated by the video Chris Rock put out don't have the authority figure that would teach them to
a) respect the laws...b) respect their elders...c) respect the police...d) respect authority...e) and above all respect themselves as humans that are not animals that don't behave as such!
But the MSM/Democrats have continued to preach dependency on welfare checks...on government and in the meantime calling police/ICE any authority figures as despicable. Not to be listened to.
That is the message from the MSM when they forget to tell people the cause of this event i.e. the black man didn't think rules about parking were meant for him!
And the black man with no father figure taught him not to push someone unless you are prepared for the consequences. Dumb.

And thanks to the pussy with a gun, this guys kids get to grow up without a dad.

Happy day for you I guess

And thanks to the pussy with a gun, this guys kids get to grow up without a dad.

They weren't married. Markeis McGlockton had a criminal record.
Wrong 1... parked in handicap parking putting handicap people's lives in danger.
Wrong 2.. Initiated violence by pushing the guy.
Sorry but two wrongs don't make it right and the MSM which is the point of this thread DID NOT report the two wrongs!
They just show the guy getting shot... BIASED MSM colors YOUR perspective all the time and you still don't get it!

I don't know what was in the shooters mind. So I can't say if fear of further violence triggered and neither can you!
Which is why the Stand your ground law is in effect because the violence could have continued. There never was any need for the black guy to push the other guy down.
NO NEED. How do you know what the shooter's history is? Maybe has a handicapped relative that depends on handicap parking.
ONLY idiots and people with no respect for others i.e. the guy that STARTED the violence generally end up dead!
If you don't have a chip on your shoulder you won't be asking for people to knock it off! This guy did! He knew it was wrong to park there but couldn't admit it. Now he's DEAD!
Lesson learned I hope by you traitorgator...i.e. Don't believe everything the MSM puts out and remember your DAD's admonishing to respect others which obviously this guy didn't!

Wrong 1... parked in handicap parking putting handicap people's lives in danger.
Sorry but two wrongs don't make it right and the MSM which is the point of this thread DID NOT report the two wrongs!
They just show the guy getting shot... BIASED MSM colors YOUR perspective all the time and you still don't get it!

I don't know what was in the shooters mind. So I can't say if fear of further violence triggered and neither can you!
Which is why the Stand your ground law is in effect because the violence could have continued. There never was any need for the black guy to push the other guy down.
NO NEED. How do you know what the shooter's history is? Maybe has a handicapped relative that depends on handicap parking.
ONLY idiots and people with no respect for others i.e. the guy that STARTED the violence generally end up dead!
If you don't have a chip on your shoulder you won't be asking for people to knock it off! This guy did! He knew it was wrong to park there but couldn't admit it. Now he's DEAD!
Lesson learned I hope by you traitorgator...i.e. Don't believe everything the MSM puts out and remember your DAD's admonishing to respect others which obviously this guy didn't!
”parked in handicap parking putting handicap people's lives in danger.”

How the fuck did that put handicapped peoples’ lives in danger???

Forget for the moment there is no evidence any handicapped even needed that space at that moment... how do you suppose handicapped people ever survived before they designated handicapped parking spaces??

So, out of all this all I get is that you feel that parking in a handicap spot deserves the death penalty.

Thanks for clearing that up

So, out of all this all I get is that you feel that parking in a handicap spot deserves the death penalty.

The law allows him to shoot that guy. I don’t like it and I’d like to see that fucked up law changed, but it’s still the law.

Of course you came to that conclusion! Most uninformed disrespectful and basically ignorant people defend idiots like the guy who parked in the handicap parking, not
caring that he was putting someone else who might have been handicapped due to a service injury protecting this idiot, i.e. a cop, a soldier, but you like him don't seem
to respect the law. Then this idiot who probably like you comes out and says "what you doing hassling my woman"? Isn't that what idiots like you do and I'm sure then
you like this dead idiot pushes the guy to the ground! A) Wrong 1...parking in handicap was wrong. B) Wrong 2... don't push anyone around especially when you are wrong in
the first place.

But of course NONE of this means anything to idiots who can only see one issue. TraitorGator... life is a lot more complicated than you believe. Two wrongs don't make a right!
This idiot found it out the hard way. That's a fact. Your dumb criticisms only make you look dumb and like an idiot that was shot.

Markeis has a record of battery and violence.

At least he died doing what he loved to do.

Thanks... Markeis Deon McGlockton had 23 criminal charges against him ranging from aggravated Battery Domestic, Resisting an officer, 5 or more drug possession, driving while license suspended, ,felony fleeing and eluding, and on and on and on....
Yea this guy was doing what he had always done...ignored the laws, beat up people, etc... a real role model for his children!
Go to this site and you can see his 23 charges for yourselves!

https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/

After watching the ABC video, I am wondering what information was suppressed? Viewers were told the car was parked in a handicap space and that the shooter was knocked to the ground before he fired. Premise of the thread falls apart if one watches the video. Heck, it was even stated that the man shot was not even the driver of the car, which I believe because of where the shooter stood, secondly it wouldn't make sense to take the matter up with a passenger, and lastly because the Fox video also reports the lady was the driver.

Last edited:

Of course you came to that conclusion! Most uninformed disrespectful and basically ignorant people defend idiots like the guy who parked in the handicap parking, not
caring that he was putting someone else who might have been handicapped due to a service injury protecting this idiot, i.e. a cop, a soldier, but you like him don't seem
to respect the law. Then this idiot who probably like you comes out and says "what you doing hassling my woman"? Isn't that what idiots like you do and I'm sure then
you like this dead idiot pushes the guy to the ground! A) Wrong 1...parking in handicap was wrong. B) Wrong 2... don't push anyone around especially when you are wrong in
the first place.

But of course NONE of this means anything to idiots who can only see one issue. TraitorGator... life is a lot more complicated than you believe. Two wrongs don't make a right!
This idiot found it out the hard way. That's a fact. Your dumb criticisms only make you look dumb and like an idiot that was shot.

Yep, that's me. I am defending someone for parking in a handicap spot because I do not think it warrants the death penalty.

Fuck, could you be any more stupid if you tried?

You keep parroting that two wrongs do not make a right and then pretend to understand life's complication...once again it is a dam shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.

After watching the ABC video, I am wondering what information was suppressed? Viewers were told the car was parked in a handicap space and that the shooter was knocked to the ground before he fired. Premise of the thread falls apart if one watches the video. Heck, it was even stated that the man shot was not even the driver of the car, which I believe because of where the shooter stood, secondly it wouldn't make sense to take the matter up with a passenger, and lastly because the Fox video also reports the lady was the driver.

Watching the video the guy was moving away and was a good 5 feet at least away when shot.

Forum List

Back