Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

If you put your hands on people unlawfully you may not like the outcome.

He didnt get arrested or charges. The Sheriff said he was within his rights.

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.
What was said that was harassment?

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!
WATCH this biased VIDEO all in the attempt to create NEWS...FAKE NEWS!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

A) The guy parked in a handicap parking! That's against the law.
B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?
C) Then this BIG guy comes out and PUSHES the other guy to the ground!

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

So guess what's happening in Clearwater Fl...
People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

Clearwater Shooting Protest

When will more people hold the MSM to telling the truth!
Nope. He started the fight. That's not what stand your ground is about. You can't pick a fight and then claim you were in fear for your life and shoot the guy.

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

Yeah, you may not want to do that in Florida.

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

Right so you are telling me that YOU the sanctimonious, pious idiot that you are would just let the guy shove you around right?
How do you KNOW he was harassing the woman? You don't! This guy was complaining as I would do that the handicap parking is to be respected.
But of course idiots like you have NO respect just as this guy didn't.
He parked in a handicap parking. Wrong 1. He then PUSHED the other guy. Wrong 2. He was then shot by the guy not knowing if the black guy had a gun and would shoot him!

But of course YOU defend the people that are doing wrong and blame the people that are defending themselves.
It is expected of TraitorGator!

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.

How do you know he was harassing? The White guy was asking her why she parked in a handicap parking? That's wrong! Nothing you can say justifies that!

How do you know he was harassing? The White guy was asking her why she parked in a handicap parking? That's wrong! Nothing you can say justifies that!

Nothing you say can justify a life being taken.

Right so you are telling me that YOU the sanctimonious, pious idiot that you are would just let the guy shove you around right?
How do you KNOW he was harassing the woman? You don't! This guy was complaining as I would do that the handicap parking is to be respected.
But of course idiots like you have NO respect just as this guy didn't.
He parked in a handicap parking. Wrong 1. He then PUSHED the other guy. Wrong 2. He was then shot by the guy not knowing if the black guy had a gun and would shoot him!

But of course YOU defend the people that are doing wrong and blame the people that are defending themselves.
It is expected of TraitorGator!

No, I would not let him shove me around, I would kick his ass. I would not fucking shoot the guy. What kind of a pussy pulls out a gun after being shoved?

Wait, do not answer, as I am sure that the answer is you would do the same thing.

The guy that got shot was defending his girlfriend. but that again is a concept probably lost on you. Doubtful anyone could rely on you to help them.

A guy is dead because he parked in a handicap spot...I guess that is the new capital offense in right wing nut world

Nobody is perfect, even the police

It is why that Kindergarten lesson is so valuable. Keep your hands to yourself.

Once again idiots should watch Chris Rock's video!
Watch what Chris Rock advises any black person who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Yep, them black people need to learn how to act so they do not get shot. What a sick fucking world we live in when black parents have to have that talk with their kids but white parents do not. And even worse is that you are ok with it.

What a great state, start an argument and then shoot the one your started it with. It has happened twice, that we know of.

He never was threat as concluded by investigators and eye witnesses, If you watch the video he never really gets within arms length car.

He first looks for ADA tags or placards and she gets indigent.

You don't have the right to put your hands on someone for words.

It basic Kindergarten 101.

Harass someones family you get what is coming to you. This guy with the gun is a fucking pussy and he gives all of us non-pussy gun owners a bad fucking name.

Karma will come back to bite his ass, he better never go anywhere without that gun ever again.
Telling someone they are in a handicap spot is not harassment. That's absurd.

What a great state, start an argument and then shoot the one your started it with. It has happened twice, that we know of.
Arguing isn't against the law. Assault is, and you have every right to defend yourself from violent attackers.

Arguing isn't against the law. Assault is, and you have every right to defend yourself from violent attackers.

Our country is filled with a bunch of pussies hiding behind a gun because they are not man enough to stand up to someone.

Everyone is afraid of the big bad black man!

Really!? Your definition of argument must be different than most.

Yep, them black people need to learn how to act so they do not get shot. What a sick fucking world we live in when black parents have to have that talk with their kids but white parents do not. And even worse is that you are ok with it.

White parents need to teach their kids not to assault people too. Trayvon, Mike Brown, McGlocklin didn't seem to learn that

Our country is filled with a bunch of pussies hiding behind a gun because they are not man enough to stand up to someone.

Not everyone is the badass street fighter that you are. A lot of guys end up getting beaten to death. Shooting attackers is always the right move.

So this was a racial thing?

Forum List

Back