Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

So, you agree that pushing someone should now be a capital offense and warrant the death penalty?

No the push required lethal force to stop the attack. It wast punitive.

The attack had already stopped, the push was over and the guy was moving away. The guy was a good 5 feet away when he was killed. It was 100% punitive.

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!
WATCH this biased VIDEO all in the attempt to create NEWS...FAKE NEWS!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

A) The guy parked in a handicap parking! That's against the law.
B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?
C) Then this BIG guy comes out and PUSHES the other guy to the ground!

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

So guess what's happening in Clearwater Fl...
People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

Clearwater Shooting Protest

When will more people hold the MSM to telling the truth!

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

You would have done more?

Words only hurt the weak, so why give a damn what someone says and just get into your car and leave or better yet if being harassed then call the police but to put your hands on someone else is also against the damn law!

That is how you get shot using the thug mentality and believing violence solves the issue.

If it were me I would have told the other man to kiss off, got into my car and left, but then again if it were me I would not have parked in the handicap spot in the first place!

After watching the ABC video, I am wondering what information was suppressed? Viewers were told the car was parked in a handicap space and that the shooter was knocked to the ground before he fired. Premise of the thread falls apart if one watches the video. Heck, it was even stated that the man shot was not even the driver of the car, which I believe because of where the shooter stood, secondly it wouldn't make sense to take the matter up with a passenger, and lastly because the Fox video also reports the lady was the driver.

You are right ... that is all the rest of the MSM slightly mentions a "parking dispute" ... handicap parking... etc. But the video I saw by ABC Morning News in the morning DID NOT mention the handicap parking by the car's driver. It just shows the guy walking into the store with his kid in front then the shooter walks up to the car and talks to the woman. The guy that was shot comes out and confronts the guy talking and viciously and very roughly pushed the shooter to the ground.
The guy shot walks towards the shooter and the shooter pulls the gun and shoots.

So yes you are right later stories did use the word "handicap" parking.

The emphasis though is a white man shooting a black man but doesn't balance the story by pointing out the history of the guy who was shot as having 23 court cases ranging from aggravated assault, etc. The MSM once again blowing the story out of proportion all to get ratings.

........ The guy that was shot comes out and confronts the guy talking and viciously and very roughly pushed the shooter to the ground.
The guy shot walks towards the shooter and the shooter pulls the gun and shoots.

First off, holy shit you sound like such a pussy, "viciously and very roughly". Holy fuck, he pushed the guy, quit being such a wuss.

Second, off you are full of shit, the guy shot was moving away and was a good 5 feet away or more when he was shot by your fellow pussy laying on the ground

See you are making it a RACE thing when the purpose of the thread was to show the BIASED MSM is making suckers out of people like you by supposedly picturing people
like me as "racists pigs" as you called me. You have NO idea of who I am and what I've seen. I just realize that the reason many young black men don't have the Dad Talk as my
Dad did and many Dads did years ago is that frankly a message you and the MSM seem to forget is the way the Democrat party and liberals have caused black two-parent homes
to diminish. Hence the young black men as illustrated by the video Chris Rock put out don't have the authority figure that would teach them to
a) respect the laws...b) respect their elders...c) respect the police...d) respect authority...e) and above all respect themselves as humans that are not animals that don't behave as such!
But the MSM/Democrats have continued to preach dependency on welfare checks...on government and in the meantime calling police/ICE any authority figures as despicable. Not to be listened to.
That is the message from the MSM when they forget to tell people the cause of this event i.e. the black man didn't think rules about parking were meant for him!
And the black man with no father figure taught him not to push someone unless you are prepared for the consequences. Dumb.

And thanks to the pussy with a gun, this guys kids get to grow up without a dad.

Happy day for you I guess

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They weren't married. Markeis McGlockton had a criminal record.
Wrong 1... parked in handicap parking putting handicap people's lives in danger.
Wrong 2.. Initiated violence by pushing the guy.
Sorry but two wrongs don't make it right and the MSM which is the point of this thread DID NOT report the two wrongs!
They just show the guy getting shot... BIASED MSM colors YOUR perspective all the time and you still don't get it!

I don't know what was in the shooters mind. So I can't say if fear of further violence triggered and neither can you!
Which is why the Stand your ground law is in effect because the violence could have continued. There never was any need for the black guy to push the other guy down.
NO NEED. How do you know what the shooter's history is? Maybe has a handicapped relative that depends on handicap parking.
ONLY idiots and people with no respect for others i.e. the guy that STARTED the violence generally end up dead!
If you don't have a chip on your shoulder you won't be asking for people to knock it off! This guy did! He knew it was wrong to park there but couldn't admit it. Now he's DEAD!
Lesson learned I hope by you traitorgator...i.e. Don't believe everything the MSM puts out and remember your DAD's admonishing to respect others which obviously this guy didn't!

So, out of all this all I get is that you feel that parking in a handicap spot deserves the death penalty.

Thanks for clearing that up

Of course you came to that conclusion! Most uninformed disrespectful and basically ignorant people defend idiots like the guy who parked in the handicap parking, not
caring that he was putting someone else who might have been handicapped due to a service injury protecting this idiot, i.e. a cop, a soldier, but you like him don't seem
to respect the law. Then this idiot who probably like you comes out and says "what you doing hassling my woman"? Isn't that what idiots like you do and I'm sure then
you like this dead idiot pushes the guy to the ground! A) Wrong 1...parking in handicap was wrong. B) Wrong 2... don't push anyone around especially when you are wrong in
the first place.

But of course NONE of this means anything to idiots who can only see one issue. TraitorGator... life is a lot more complicated than you believe. Two wrongs don't make a right!
This idiot found it out the hard way. That's a fact. Your dumb criticisms only make you look dumb and like an idiot that was shot.

Yep, that's me. I am defending someone for parking in a handicap spot because I do not think it warrants the death penalty.

Fuck, could you be any more stupid if you tried?

You keep parroting that two wrongs do not make a right and then pretend to understand life's complication...once again it is a dam shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.
Parking in a handicapped spot is not what got that guy killed — committing a forcible felony by shoving the shooter to the ground is.

So, you agree that pushing someone should now be a capital offense and warrant the death penalty?

The attack had already stopped, the push was over and the guy was moving away. The guy was a good 5 feet away when he was killed. It was 100% punitive.
It’s not true the attack was over. He kept moving toward the guy on the ground until he saw him pull out a gun. Then he took a step or two back. It’s reasonable to conclude the attack would have continued had the guy on the ground not pulled out a gun.

It’s not true the attack was over. He kept moving toward the guy on the ground until he saw him pull out a gun. Then he took a step or two back. It’s reasonable to conclude the attack would have continued had the guy on the ground not pulled out a gun.

Not in the video I watched, he pushed the guy and then moved towards the car with his kids in it.

Not in the video I watched, he pushed the guy and then moved towards the car with his kids in it.
Well now you’re either lying or you’re delirious. It matters not which. But the guy who was shot took one or two steps towards the guy on the ground with his back facing his car as he was facing the guy on the ground when he got shot.

Well now you’re either lying or you’re delirious. It matters not which. But the guy who was shot took one or two steps towards the guy on the ground with his back facing his car as he was facing the guy on the ground when he got shot.

The guy was a good 5 feet away from the shooter, he did not shove him that fucking hard. You just need him to be moving towards the shooter so you can justify the homicide

The guy was a good 5 feet away from the shooter, he did not shove him that fucking hard. You just need him to be moving towards the shooter so you can justify the homicide
He shoved him hard enough to knock him over. And it doesn’t matter how hard he showed him, once he shoved him, he committed a forcible felony. And Florida law allowed the guy on the ground to shoot him if he believed he was an imminent threat, which is reasonable to conclude as the guy continued t approach him until he saw the gun.

He shoved him hard enough to knock him over. And it doesn’t matter how hard he showed him, once he shoved him, he committed a forcible felony. And Florida law allowed the guy on the ground to shoot him if he believed he was an imminent threat, which is reasonable to conclude as the guy continued t approach him until he saw the gun.

So even you admit that the guy was moving away, so even if it were after he saw the guy he was no longer a threat as he was moving away, so again there was no reason for the pussy on the ground to kill him

So even you admit that the guy was moving away, so even if it were after he saw the guy he was no longer a threat as he was moving away, so again there was no reason for the pussy on the ground to kill him
I never said the guy wasn’t moving away at the moment he was shot. But the amount of time from when he went from taking a step or two backwards after seeing a gun, until he got shot, was about a second. That’s not much of a retreat. Still up until about a second before getting shot, he was continuing to approach the guy on the ground after shoving him to the ground. That’s a reasonable threat following the commission of a forcible felony. That follows the law, which I personally despise; which is why the shooter wasn’t being charged.

After watching the ABC video, I am wondering what information was suppressed? Viewers were told the car was parked in a handicap space and that the shooter was knocked to the ground before he fired. Premise of the thread falls apart if one watches the video. Heck, it was even stated that the man shot was not even the driver of the car, which I believe because of where the shooter stood, secondly it wouldn't make sense to take the matter up with a passenger, and lastly because the Fox video also reports the lady was the driver.

Watching the video the guy was moving away and was a good 5 feet at least away when shot.

Wholeheartedly agree with you there, man.

I didn't see anybody standing their ground but rather saw example of somebody without the mental fortitude society should minimally expect from a person armed with a deadly weapon. From my understand the "stand your ground" prevents criminal prosecution of the shooter. Not sure if it addresses any limitation in bringing a civil suit? The video of incident had me wanting to be out there with the protesters.

My post yesterday was response towards the media aspect of this story. The Fox video mention the shooter wasn't communicating with the press, I do wonder if he is remorseful?

Watching the video the guy was moving away and was a good 5 feet at least away when shot.

Wholeheartedly agree with you there, man.

I didn't see anybody standing their ground but rather saw example of somebody without the mental fortitude society should minimally expect from a person armed with a deadly weapon. From my understand the "stand your ground" prevents criminal prosecution of the shooter. Not sure if it addresses any limitation in bringing a civil suit? The video of incident had me wanting to be out there with the protesters.

My post yesterday was response towards the media aspect of this story. The Fox video mention the shooter wasn't communicating with the press, I do wonder if he is remorseful?

Maybe he has gone into hiding so someone does not start an argument with him so they can stand their ground

I never said the guy wasn’t moving away at the moment he was shot. But the amount of time from when he went from taking a step or two backwards after seeing a gun, until he got shot, was about a second. That’s not much of a retreat. Still up until about a second before getting shot, he was continuing to approach the guy on the ground after shoving him to the ground. That’s a reasonable threat following the commission of a forcible felony. That follows the law, which I personally despise; which is why the shooter wasn’t being charged.

In the video I watched he got no closer to the guy after he pushed him. Perhaps you have a different video

And thanks to the pussy with a gun, this guys kids get to grow up without a dad.

Happy day for you I guess

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wrong 1... parked in handicap parking putting handicap people's lives in danger.
Sorry but two wrongs don't make it right and the MSM which is the point of this thread DID NOT report the two wrongs!
They just show the guy getting shot... BIASED MSM colors YOUR perspective all the time and you still don't get it!

I don't know what was in the shooters mind. So I can't say if fear of further violence triggered and neither can you!
Which is why the Stand your ground law is in effect because the violence could have continued. There never was any need for the black guy to push the other guy down.
NO NEED. How do you know what the shooter's history is? Maybe has a handicapped relative that depends on handicap parking.
ONLY idiots and people with no respect for others i.e. the guy that STARTED the violence generally end up dead!
If you don't have a chip on your shoulder you won't be asking for people to knock it off! This guy did! He knew it was wrong to park there but couldn't admit it. Now he's DEAD!
Lesson learned I hope by you traitorgator...i.e. Don't believe everything the MSM puts out and remember your DAD's admonishing to respect others which obviously this guy didn't!

So, out of all this all I get is that you feel that parking in a handicap spot deserves the death penalty.

Of course you came to that conclusion! Most uninformed disrespectful and basically ignorant people defend idiots like the guy who parked in the handicap parking, not
caring that he was putting someone else who might have been handicapped due to a service injury protecting this idiot, i.e. a cop, a soldier, but you like him don't seem
to respect the law. Then this idiot who probably like you comes out and says "what you doing hassling my woman"? Isn't that what idiots like you do and I'm sure then
you like this dead idiot pushes the guy to the ground! A) Wrong 1...parking in handicap was wrong. B) Wrong 2... don't push anyone around especially when you are wrong in
the first place.

But of course NONE of this means anything to idiots who can only see one issue. TraitorGator... life is a lot more complicated than you believe. Two wrongs don't make a right!
This idiot found it out the hard way. That's a fact. Your dumb criticisms only make you look dumb and like an idiot that was shot.

Yep, that's me. I am defending someone for parking in a handicap spot because I do not think it warrants the death penalty.

You keep parroting that two wrongs do not make a right and then pretend to understand life's complication...once again it is a dam shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.
Parking in a handicapped spot is not what got that guy killed — committing a forcible felony by shoving the shooter to the ground is.

Thanks and remember Markeis McGlockton had a criminal record of 23 court appearances ...aggravated assault, resisting arrest, drug trafficking.
See his court record here: https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/

the first place.

Thanks and remember Markeis McGlockton had a criminal record of 23 court appearances ...aggravated assault, resisting arrest, drug trafficking.
See his court record here: https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/

Thank god he is now dead, one less scary black guy for you to lay awake at night and worry about

........ The guy that was shot comes out and confronts the guy talking and viciously and very roughly pushed the shooter to the ground.

First off, holy shit you sound like such a pussy, "viciously and very roughly". Holy fuck, he pushed the guy, quit being such a wuss.

Second, off you are full of shit, the guy shot was moving away and was a good 5 feet away or more when he was shot by your fellow pussy laying on the ground

Tell that to the court along with the FACTS MCGLOCKTON, MARKEIS DEON Pinnellas county 23 Criminal & Traffic Case Records
https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?
Among them aggravated Assault charges, drug trafficking, resisting arrest... yea this guy was a true model for his son! Talk about a wuss! He was constantly using his violence to get his way...regardless of the law...parking in a handicap...no big deal! I'm sure you've done it TraitorGator!

Forum List

Back