Eric Holder on Late Nite: As AG you have to have the guts to say NO to the President! LoL

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The human weasel makes a reappearance on Stephen Colbert's late night Trump bash o rama. I actually watched some of it and sure enough Holder made an ass of himself. He said and I quote "You have to have the guts to say No to the President!" Colbert asked "Did you ever say no to Obama?" He then stammered and said "Well I can't reveal that yet. Er uh no I actually never did say no to Obama." Yeah your lips were stuck to Obama's ass so you couldn't say no. What a loser.
:auiqs.jpg:

Holder is the scumbag that handled the Marc Rich pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton Presidency. That alone should have precluded him from EVER holding public office again! Making HIM the Attorney General of the United States was about as obvious a declaration of how sleazy and corrupt the Obama Administration was going to be as I've ever seen.

The human weasel makes a reappearance on Stephen Colbert's late night Trump bash o rama. I actually watched some of it and sure enough Holder made an ass of himself. He said and I quote "You have to have the guts to say No to the President!" Colbert asked "Did you ever say no to Obama?" He then stammered and said "Well I can't reveal that yet. Er uh no I actually never did say no to Obama." Yeah your lips were stuck to Obama's ass so you couldn't say no. What a loser.

Hmm, Late Night with Stephen Colbert--- --- apparently the place to go to see any of Obama'a cabinet, friends or associates appear when they have set up a new attack against the current administration. Interesting. Apparently CBS no longer even cares if it offends half the nation under the guise of "entertainment."

The time slot was originally with David Letterman who was at least actually a real comic merely bitter because he was passed over for the old Carson gig. With Hillary losing, I see CBS has taken bitterness to a whole new level.

Hmm, Late Night with Stephen Colbert--- --- apparently the place to go to see any of Obama'a cabinet, friends or associates appear when they have set up a new attack against the current administration. Interesting. Apparently CBS no longer even cares if it offends half the nation under the guise of "entertainment."

The time slot was originally with David Letterman who was at least actually a real comic merely bitter because he was passed over for the old Carson gig. With Hillary losing, I see CBS has taken bitterness to a whole new level.

Offending Trump supporters would effect 1/3 of the country at best. The majority of us already know Trump is a fool.

colbert is unwatchable

stevecolbertunhingedsdfiuwef.jpg

Offending Trump supporters would effect 1/3 of the country at best. The majority of us already know Trump is a fool.
So, how did you do in your other than math courses?

lol

It's ODS time.

Obama is still no longer president, and your attempts to deflect from the Trump disaster continue to fail.

Your problem is that Trump-bashers are only 5% of the country at best. You think you're more only because you people are so narrow-minded and intolerant, you all congregate together in groups for self-support so you'll only see and meet others who agree with you.

Oh and you think making unnecessary, vulgar and crass insults and talking crude garbage against the president only insults and turns off his supporters? Most people have much better things to do with their time than listen to that bitter crap. it is lowbrow nonsense that only appeals to and shows the true vulgarity and classlessness of the hard Left and people don't tune into "comedy shows" wanting to have strident politics shoved down their throats. The only people that "entertains" are the babies out there suffering TDS. All the rest, it just gives a clear heads up of where the Left's heads are at. We'll take the tip and make our statement at the polls. See ya there. Stephen won't be laughing so hard in November.

Your problem is that Trump-bashers are only 5% of the country at best. You think you're more only because you people are so narrow-minded and intolerant, you all congregate together in groups for self-support so you'll only see and meet others who agree with you.

Where do you get that crap? Even when his ratings blip to the highest it's ever been, and lasts almost as long as it takes for him to tell another lie, his disapproval rating is above 50%

Funny how your 2/3's of the country couldn't win an election, Bulldog! Just saying...

Oh and you think making unnecessary, vulgar and crass insults and talking crude garbage against the president only insults and turns off his supporters? Most people have much better things to do with their time than listen to that bitter crap. it is lowbrow nonsense that only appeals to and shows the true vulgarity and classlessness of the hard Left and people don't tune into "comedy shows" wanting to have strident politics shoved down their throats. The only people that "entertains" are the babies out there suffering TDS. All the rest, it just gives a clear heads up of where the Left's heads are at. We'll take the tip and make our statement at the polls. See ya there. Stephen won't be laughing so hard in November.

So is that why the president makes so many vulgar and crass insults, and talks crude garbage?

Funny how your 2/3's of the country couldn't win an election, Bulldog! Just saying...

That 2/3 didn't all vote. There were still enough votes to outnumber trump voters by millions.

So is that why the president makes so many vulgar and crass insults, and talks crude garbage?

One does not justify the other, and Trump doesn't say the kind of vulgar, shocking, over the top things I see the Left doing, with depictions of blood, decapitation, and violence.

That 2/3 didn't all vote. There were still enough votes to outnumber trump voters by millions.

And yet you couldn't win the Electoral College vote? You keep telling yourself that the country agrees with your agenda, Bulldog and I'll keep on smiling at your stubborn refusal to accept reality.

Say what you want. People who can't be bothered to vote simply do not count and you can't count ON them. Trump won 30 of the 50 states each with a commanding lead, and lost Virginia only by a narrow edge. Many blue states flipped and many Obama voters voted for Trump. People are sick and tired of business as usual in DC.

Where do you get that crap? Even when his ratings blip to the highest it's ever been, and lasts almost as long as it takes for him to tell another lie, his disapproval rating is above 50%

Still with the polling crap; you people just don't get it. If I were polled, I might "disapprove" of Trump as well, but I'd still vote for him. Obama was a "popular" president, likeable to most, but he wasn't worth shit. Trump is like a CEO, I don't give a flying crap about the person, I hire him to get a job done. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if his hair is orange, if it combs strange, I don't care if he's fat, what he eats, how he golfs, if his wife is a model, I don't care about his kids, his homes, his exaggerations, his businesses, his misstatements, his antagonisms, his faux pas, his treatment of people who sneak across the border illegally costing us time and money being processed, what color he wants to paint Air Force One---- all that matters to me and most others is the bottom line: at the end of the year, will America be farther ahead or behind?

And we BOTH know what the answer is.

lol

It's ODS time.

Obama is still no longer president, and your attempts to deflect from the Trump disaster continue to fail.
Holder interjected himself and Obama back into the conversation last night when he criticized AG Sessions for not having the guts to say no to Trump and then admitted in the next sentence he never said no to Obama. He made a fool of himself and once again displayed the Democratic Mantra "Do as I say not as I Do".

lol

It's ODS time.

Holder interjected himself and Obama back into the conversation last night when he criticized AG Sessions for not having the guts to say no to Trump and then admitted in the next sentence he never said no to Obama. He made a fool of himself and once again displayed the Democratic Mantra "Do as I say not as I Do".

ISN'T IT FUNNY how when GOP presidents retire, they go back to their private life and STFU. When Democrat presidents, etc., retire, they go back to stumping for the DNC. They never STFU, but when you comment on their bull, you are told you're supposed to just ignore them and take it because they're no longer in office! And to do otherwise means you must have ODS!

Offhand, I'd say the Obama, Holder, Clinton, Watters and the rest of his battery of buffoons have the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome of them all!

One does not justify the other, and Trump doesn't say the kind of vulgar, shocking, over the top things I see the Left doing, with depictions of blood, decapitation, and violence.

I guess you really haven't been paying attention to that pig's behavior.

Forum List

Back