Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!
WATCH this biased VIDEO all in the attempt to create NEWS...FAKE NEWS!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

A) The guy parked in a handicap parking! That's against the law.
B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?
C) Then this BIG guy comes out and PUSHES the other guy to the ground!

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

So guess what's happening in Clearwater Fl...
People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

Clearwater Shooting Protest

When will more people hold the MSM to telling the truth!

Sheriff says otherwise and didnt press charges.

Keep your dick beaters off others or you might get your ticket punched in the F-L-A.

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

You got your races mixed up, Lester.

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

The guy that got shot was protecting his family, parking in a handicap spot makes you dirtbag, but it is not a capital offense.

If I walked out of the store and say someone harassing my wife with my kids in the car I would have done more than shove the guy.

I hope the fucking moron goes to jail for a very long time.

If you put your hands on people unlawfully you may not like the outcome.

He didnt get arrested or charges. The Sheriff said he was within his rights.

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

You harass a man's wife/girlfriend and kids then you asked for hand to be put on you. Any real man would have done the same thing to defend his family.

The Sheriff said he was referring it to the states attorney office to make the final call.

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

The Sheriff said it was within the bookends of the law, there was no evidence to make an arrest and if the SA wanted to pursue it they could.

There is no way he said that without prior counsel of the SA. Then he laid out the shooters lawful defense.

Watch the 29 minute press conference. Ill get you the link

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He may get away with it, but we all know that guy is just as guilty as OJ. If the fuck worked for me he would have already been fired.

I do not really care what the Sheriff said, the guy was harassing a man girlfriend and children, do you not think that a man has the right to defend his family?

He never was threat as concluded by investigators and eye witnesses, If you watch the video he never really gets within arms length car.

He first looks for ADA tags or placards and she gets indigent.

You don't have the right to put your hands on someone for words.

It basic Kindergarten 101.

He never was threat as concluded by investigators and eye witnesses, If you watch the video he never really gets within arms length car.

He first looks for ADA tags or placards and she gets indigent.

You don't have the right to put your hands on someone for words.

It basic Kindergarten 101.

Harass someones family you get what is coming to you. This guy with the gun is a fucking pussy and he gives all of us non-pussy gun owners a bad fucking name.

Karma will come back to bite his ass, he better never go anywhere without that gun ever again.

Karma will come back to bite his ass, he better never go anywhere without that gun ever again.

Perhaps Karma sees it as the law sees it = justifiable. Perhaps you should look into your willingness to go hands on for verbal assault. Most 5 year olds know that is a no no.

Perhaps Karma sees it as the law sees it = justifiable. Perhaps you should look into your willingness to go hands on for verbal assault. Most 5 year olds know that is a no no.

That is a no no in your view but shooting a man moving away from you and back towards his family is all sweet and cool.

You are one backwards MoFo

I hope you have no family that is expecting you to defend them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That is a no no in your view but shorting a man moving away from you back towards his family is all sweet and cool.

You are one backwards MoFo

Investigators determined he was not backing and still an active threat.

I am not backwards at all, i went and sought out the facts.

The video clearly shows him moving away from the pussy after he shoved him. It is clear as day, he was moving towards his girlfriend to check on her.

The video clearly shows him moving away from the pussy after he shoved him. It is clear as day, he was moving towards his girlfriend to check on her

Didn't sway the 6th largest sheriff office in Florida who undoubtedly sought the counsel of the State Attorney.

Forum List

Back