Do Glenn Beck Fans actually care more about the environment than Obama Fans?

I thought the people that supported Owe Bama were morons - not litterbugs. Guess I was wrong.

I love how you all are jumping on the partisan band wagon. :lol:

I also love how the OP said the Inauguration was two times the size of the rally, when in reality it was probably 6 to 7 times the size of the rally. Did the OP even mention the size of the two crowds before making his factual claim?

LOL, they're STICKING with the 87,000 people and that's all there is to it.

not 80,000 or 90,000.............................but 87,000

and of course it couldn't of been over 100,000.........oh hell no.

wonder who counted to come up with those EXTRA 7000 PEOPLE.:lol::lol:

I also love how the OP said the Inauguration was two times the size of the rally, when in reality it was probably 6 to 7 times the size of the rally. Did the OP even mention the size of the two crowds before making his factual claim?

1 million is TWICE the size of 500, 000. Easy math.

So it was alright to quote the guy who came up with 87,000 during Obama's inauguration, but it is not okay to quote him now. The same people who are bitching about his counting now, were siting him when liberal put Obama's crowds at 1 to 2 million. I guess things change when you don't like the answer.

So it was alright to quote the guy who came up with 87,000 during Obama's inauguration, but it is not okay to quote him now. The same people who are bitching about his counting now, were siting him when liberal put Obama's crowds at 1 to 2 million. I guess things change when you don't like the answer.

tell ya what I think...he's full of shit on BOTH COUNTS. HOW'S THAT.

I am going with the guy who counted both events. He counted Obama's at 800,000 while the liberals said 2 million, now he is saying 87,000 while the right says 300,000. He is also one of the ones who seemed to actually know what he was doing.

Still would mean the Obama's event was much larger than Beck's rally, which means..... wait for it... OMG MORE TRASH. You guys really need to get a grip

Still would mean the Obama's event was much larger than Beck's rally, which means..... wait for it... OMG MORE TRASH. You guys really need to get a grip

oooooooooooooooo, so that would mean........MORE FRIGGEN PEOPLE TO PICK THE SHIT UP, EH???

so who needs to GET A GRIP.:lol:

I am going with the guy who counted both events. He counted Obama's at 800,000 while the liberals said 2 million, now he is saying 87,000 while the right says 300,000. He is also one of the ones who seemed to actually know what he was doing.

Ive been to enough Ohio State Buckeyes games to at least get a good sense of how big a crowd of 105, 000 people is. Now I don't know how big the crowds size is and I'm sure its impossible to put an accurate number but 87, 000 is a joke. Not sure how hes measuring that.

You know what you also notice in the two videos? one shot is windy, and the other is not. What happens when their is wind and full trash cans? Do I have to spell it out?

oooooooooooooooo, so that would mean........MORE FRIGGEN PEOPLE TO PICK THE SHIT UP, EH???

Get a clue! Have you ever worked a large event getting trash? Have you ever even left the house?

Get a clue! Have you ever worked a large event getting trash? Have you ever even left the house?

lol, HAVE you??? on both questions?. sheesh:lol:

You can't compare these two events. ;)
It would be like comparing the trash from the SuperBowl to a high school football game.

Not true at all. While I agree with you that the grass damage is certainly going to be much greater with the larger crowd, the fact that there are quite literally piles of trash belies your statement. Piles of trash at lib events, no piles of trash at conservative events.
Even you should be able to see that difference. One group picks up after itself the other does not. What's so difficult to see?

Where is the trash going to go when volunteers and park wokers can't empty the trash due to larger crowd sizes? I have worked many events, with the same people coming to them every year. I was the one getting the trash. There is a difference when the crowd is bigger. You cannot always get to certain trash cans, you cannot pick up the trash as fast, and it is much harder to keep up on it. Like I said you cannot compare the two events, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

I believe you missed the central point...one group picks up after itself (in other words if there is no trash can available they take it with them to find a can that is clear) while the other group simply tosses it in the vicinity of the trash can (if they even do that) and then trundles off.

You know what you also notice in the two videos? one shot is windy, and the other is not. What happens when their is wind and full trash cans? Do I have to spell it out?

Once again your observation of the wind ignores the basic fact that you have to have trash on the ground to be blown. With one group there is lots of trash. With the other there is NONE! How plain does it have to be made to you?

lol, HAVE you??? on both questions?. sheesh:lol:

I worked for the park department for a large city park, we holld the largest three on three tournament in the US, along being at the finish line for the largest timed foot race. I was the one getting garbage. So, you were saying?

Once again your observation of the wind ignores the basic fact that you have to have trash on the ground to be blown. With one group there is lots of trash. With the other there is NONE! How plain does it have to be made to you?

Common sense obviously isn't something you have. Where does the trash go when the trash can is full? What happens when the trash when the wind blows?
You are comparing an event to another event six times larger, with different conditions. Like I said it is like comparing apples and oranges. Would you compare the amount of trash generated at the SuperBowl, to say a high school football game?

Not true at all. While I agree with you that the grass damage is certainly going to be much greater with the larger crowd, the fact that there are quite literally piles of trash belies your statement. Piles of trash at lib events, no piles of trash at conservative events.
Even you should be able to see that difference. One group picks up after itself the other does not. What's so difficult to see?

Where is the trash going to go when volunteers and park wokers can't empty the trash due to larger crowd sizes? I have worked many events, with the same people coming to them every year. I was the one getting the trash. There is a difference when the crowd is bigger. You cannot always get to certain trash cans, you cannot pick up the trash as fast, and it is much harder to keep up on it. Like I said you cannot compare the two events, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

I believe you missed the central point...one group picks up after itself (in other words if there is no trash can available they take it with them to find a can that is clear) while the other group simply tosses it in the vicinity of the trash can (if they even do that) and then trundles off.

And you trying to make your point with no facts. You cannot compare two different items, then bitch when it comes up with two different results. It is not logical, and in this case you look pretty partisan.

Common sense obviously isn't something you have. Where does the trash go when the trash can is full? What happens when the trash when the wind blows?
You are comparing an event to another event six times larger, with different conditions. Like I said it is like comparing apples and oranges. Would you compare the amount of trash generated at the SuperBowl, to say a high school football game?

Ahh there it is finally:lol::lol::lol: the descent into insult!:lol::lol::lol: Here is some common sense for you. If there is no trash can available the people who have the trash TAKE IT WITH THEM TILL THEY EITHER FIND AN EMPTY TRASH CAN OR THEY TAKE IT HOME WITH THEM! I am yelling because I think you are either not paying attention or are simply deaf.

So riddle me this Batman......if a million people leave trash all over the place what does it look like?

If 10,000 people leave trash all over the place what does it look like?

If a million people clean up after themselves what does it look like?

If 10,000 people clean up after themselves what does it look like?

One other thing, a good friend of mine is head of the Parks department for the city of Reno so has to take care of a lot of events like this so I have real world experience as well.

Thanks for playing...

Forum List

Back