Glenn Beck takes on Washington

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
There's something audacious about a movement nourished by anger toward Washington pouring into the nation's capital to drench itself in the city's iconography, but Glenn Beck isn't much for subtle gestures. On Saturday, Aug. 28, the high prophet of conservative populism will headline a rally he's cast as an "iconic event" that may be remembered as "a new generation's defining moment." It may not live up to that lofty billing, but the Restoring Honor rally will showcase the energy coursing through the conservative movement just weeks before the Republican Party tries to topple Democratic majorities in the House and Senate. Capital authorities estimate that a crowd of perhaps more than 100,000 people will pack the National Mall to hear Beck and Sarah Palin, the brightest stars in the conservative firmament, deliver keynote speeches.

Read more: Glenn Beck Takes His Dream to Washington - TIME
:clap2:

There's something refreshing about a hack like Glenn Beck holding a rally at the Lincoln Memorial. For all the people who say that Sarah Palin lacks credibility, there is something very heartening about the prospect of her and Beck speaking at a rally together. Because Beck is such a credible and level headed individual, this should indeed say it all about Sarah Palin and her future presidential aspirations.

God Speed!:eusa_whistle:

Do we know exactly how many people are expected to "pour into" my DC metro area this weekend for this here Beckfestival? I might be in the area, and if there's going to be alot of traffic I'm probably going to take the train.

Do we know exactly how many people are expected to "pour into" my DC metro area this weekend for this here Beckfestival? I might be in the area, and if there's going to be alot of traffic I'm probably going to take the train.

I have a challenge for you...walk around the place with a Che shirt and see if you get any comments.

Wish I was there. Sounds like a great time. At least it will be more meaningful and honest than anything the idiot libs have ever done.

I think if Fox News uses superimposed images, they can make 9,000 people look like a million people. They can even airbrush over the open grass to make it look impressive. I wait in suspense for how this pans out. :eusa_shhh:

I think if Fox News uses superimposed images, they can make 9,000 people look like a million people. They can even airbrush over the open grass to make it look impressive. I wait in suspense for how this pans out. :eusa_shhh:
They were caught using footage of other rallies in the past. It was easy to figure out by the foliage on the trees, for one thing.

They were caught using footage of other rallies in the past. It was easy to figure out by the foliage on the trees, for one thing.

Yes! You caught the reference!:cool:

I watched about 10 min of becks show a while ago.
LMAO If that guys head swells any more he will appear bald.

Talk about your delusions of grandeur.

The guy is nutzo.

I watched about 10 min of becks show a while ago.
LMAO If that guys head swells any more he will appear bald.

Talk about your delusions of grandeur.

The guy is nutzo.

I don't know what you mean. I meant every word of it when I said bck was a level headed individual.:eusa_liar:

lsitening to chris matthews and others on the left, this might as well be a klan rally.

i know some people out there are hoping this turns out to be real ugly. maybe the new black panthers will ensure it will be.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Eph 6:12)

New Topics

Forum List

Back