Do Glenn Beck Fans actually care more about the environment than Obama Fans?

Where is the trash going to go when volunteers and park wokers can't empty the trash due to larger crowd sizes? I have worked many events, with the same people coming to them every year. I was the one getting the trash. There is a difference when the crowd is bigger. You cannot always get to certain trash cans, you cannot pick up the trash as fast, and it is much harder to keep up on it. Like I said you cannot compare the two events, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

I believe you missed the central point...one group picks up after itself (in other words if there is no trash can available they take it with them to find a can that is clear) while the other group simply tosses it in the vicinity of the trash can (if they even do that) and then trundles off.

And you trying to make your point with no facts. You cannot compare two different items, then bitch when it comes up with two different results. It is not logical, and in this case you look pretty partisan.

Wow, you finally figured me out. Took you quite awhile Mr. partisan yourself. And as far as facts go I present you the two videos above. I need say no more.

Not true at all. While I agree with you that the grass damage is certainly going to be much greater with the larger crowd, the fact that there are quite literally piles of trash belies your statement. Piles of trash at lib events, no piles of trash at conservative events.
Even you should be able to see that difference. One group picks up after itself the other does not. What's so difficult to see?

Where is the trash going to go when volunteers and park wokers can't empty the trash due to larger crowd sizes? I have worked many events, with the same people coming to them every year. I was the one getting the trash. There is a difference when the crowd is bigger. You cannot always get to certain trash cans, you cannot pick up the trash as fast, and it is much harder to keep up on it. Like I said you cannot compare the two events, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

I believe you missed the central point...one group picks up after itself (in other words if there is no trash can available they take it with them to find a can that is clear) while the other group simply tosses it in the vicinity of the trash can (if they even do that) and then trundles off.

No, we do not miss your point. We just think that you are as big a liar on this point as you are on global warming.

No, we do not miss your point. We just think that you are as big a liar on this point as you are on global warming.

:lol::lol::lol: Your whole pathetic life is a lie! You lecture us about the environment then blissfully poison your neighbors for a few measley bucks! You are a moral, ethical and quite probably physical coward. Crawl back to your hole.

You might also note that the ~ 87,000 attendance this weekend is less than .1 million people (less than point one mil) while Obama's presidential inauguration was attended by ~ 1.2 million people (one point two mil) which is more than twelve times the amount of people!
the numbers for the beck rally were much higher than that, and for Obama they were not as high as claimed

You're right.

They probably were equal, with Beck possibly edging out Obama.

You might also note that the ~ 87,000 attendance this weekend is less than .1 million people (less than point one mil) while Obama's presidential inauguration was attended by ~ 1.2 million people (one point two mil) which is more than twelve times the amount of people!
the numbers for the beck rally were much higher than that, and for Obama they were not as high as claimed

You're right.

They probably were equal, with Beck possibly edging out Obama.
naw, Obama had more

Get a clue! Have you ever worked a large event getting trash? Have you ever even left the house?

lol, HAVE you??? on both questions?. sheesh:lol:

I worked for the park department for a large city park, we holld the largest three on three tournament in the US, along being at the finish line for the largest timed foot race. I was the one getting garbage. So, you were saying?

well, here ya go.:clap2:
as if that has anything to do with the tread and how lefties are too damn lazy to pick up their own GARBAGE.:lol:

I've never been to the Lincoln Memorial. But I have been to Lambeau Field. The can fit 76,000 people or so in Lambeau field. If the Lincoln memorial is smaller than that NFL stadium, I could believe the overflow area that aerial pictures wouldn't amount to more than 100k total. But... if smaller.... like I suspect... I suspect that it was many multiples of what an NFL stadium could hold.

So I find the 78,000 number very suspicious to be kind about it.

lol, HAVE you??? on both questions?. sheesh:lol:

I worked for the park department for a large city park, we holld the largest three on three tournament in the US, along being at the finish line for the largest timed foot race. I was the one getting garbage. So, you were saying?

well, here ya go.:clap2:
as if that has anything to do with the tread and how lefties are too damn lazy to pick up their own GARBAGE.:lol:
Every April 15th...ish. Jason Lewis holds a rally at the state capital against high taxation. Around 10k attend (the media says less than 2k do if that much). When they leave, it is not a mess. A similar sized rally (reported as 40k by the local media) wrecks the place.

I think it comes down to a central element of personality between the two groups. Those who come to the tax rally have an inherent respect for other people's property and each other. They use trash cans or take the garbage with them. They care about what other people think of them and how they behave, even if that person has no power over them, because they believe their personal integrity is on the line.

On the other hand, the liberal protesters seem to be concerned exclusively with themselves, and how the rally affects them personally (either by being paid or as someone affected by whatever the subject is) They do not care about anyone's property but their own and have no respect for what others who have no power over them think because they have no personal integrity.

It's a fundamental ethical and character issue from what I see. How you act, when you think nobody is watching affects the opinions of people towards you. The Tea Partiers seem to be acutely aware of that, and the leftist protesters couldn't give a fuck.

I'll go with the high estimates for both

500,000 @ Beck's
2,000,000 @ Obama's

Now for the low numbers

87,000 @ Becks
700,000 @ Obama's (hey since the 87,000 comes from the dan rather network I can use a Rush Limbaugh number)

4x or 8x the number of people and a noticeably larger mess left behind considering the "Restoring Honor" people didn't really leave a mess at all. Still shows that at least some specific groups of people respect the public lands more than others.

Most kids don't learn it without the rod being applied at least a couple times. The problem are the repeat offenders who don't get it the first time.

I know the kids I work with had to be reminded of that this morning. When I say X... I mean it. what privileges do you need to lose for everyone before you behave?

New Topics

Forum List

Back