Democrats are now party of the rich

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
The Biden fund raiser in New York raised 25 million dollars for Joe Biden's campaign. Ther is no doubt that Biden has turned his back on middle class Americans.

And to think that the liberals actually believe that Biden is going after the "rich". :laughing0301:
No, no, they don't think at all

They regurgitate talking points is all.

1711729602756.png

Democrats are now party of the rich​

Not only that……But we get Free Stuff

:dance:

Democrats are now party of the rich​

Not only that……But we get Free Stuff

:dance:
Everything is free don't ya know.

Free for the taking, which is what democrats do.

They took million from Trump, and the average family is down some $10,000 a year under Biden as well.,

Everything is free don't ya know.

Free for the taking, which is what democrats do.

They took million from Trump, and the average family is down some $10,000 a year under Biden as well.,

You don’t know the half of it

All I have to do is flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get all kinds of Free Stuff……..Free restaurant meals, Free Drinks at the Bar, Free Lap Dances at the Titty Bar

1711730679758.gif

The Biden fund raiser in New York raised 25 million dollars for Joe Biden's campaign. Ther is no doubt that Biden has turned his back on middle class Americans.

In one day Biden raised more money than trump did in all of February. And you think nobody is going to vote for Biden because of it? Lol!

I love watching the new found compassion that Conservatives have for struggling working Americans

But suggest their employers pay them more and they throw a fit
You knew the GOP did not give a damn, and now you know the DNC does not care either.

Or do you?

It sure would be nice to have an actual opposition party.

The Democrats have been the party of the rich for quite some time now.

These are ten wealthiest Congressional districts in the country:

CA-17 - Ro Khanna - Democrat
CA-18 - Anna Eshew - Democrat
VA-10 - Jennifer Wexton - Democrat
NY-03 - Tom Suozzi - Democrat
CA-14 - Eric Swalwell - Democrat
CA-15 - Kevin Mullin - Democrat
NJ-07 - Thomas Kean Jr - Republican
NJ-11 - Mike Sherrill - Democrat
NY-04 - Anthony D'Esposito - Republican
CA-12 - Barbara Lee - Democrat

And Biden won NY-04 by double digits and it was represented by Democrats for almost 30 years until 2023.

Yesterday's optics is all you need to know about Trump vs FJB.

The voters saw it too.
I heard you RWing mucks crying about Biden not at a funeral where Trump was invited (by the family) which was totally political and intentional.

If Trump wasn't invited by the family, he never would have bat an eye.

I heard you RWing mucks crying about Biden not at a funeral where Trump was invited (by the family) which was totally political and intentional.

If Trump wasn't invited by the family, he never would have bat an eye.
It was a wake, not a funeral. Ya got a link saying Trump was invited? Or Biden was not?

Republican get donations from rich people.

Two of Trump’s five richest donors run financial firms. Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman, who has a net worth of $17.8 billion, has donated $699,000 since 2017 to Trump Victory, which is the joint fundraising group between the Republican National Committee and the Trump campaign, and another $3 million to America First, a pro-Trump super-PAC, in January. Thomas Peterffy, the CEO of Interactive Brokers who is worth $16.5 billion, was an early donor to Trump’s re-election effort, contributing $250,000 to Trump Victory in 2017. The president also counts venture capitalist Douglas Leone, investment banker Warren Stephens and money manager Ken Fisher among his backers in the financial industry.

really sad when rich people give other rich people money

billionaires speak with fork tongue

they cringed during J6 but they cannot change their true colors

Forum List

Back