Do Democrats know who ‘good, real Americans’ even are?

Anybody that believes in America's founding principles is a real American:

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable rights (of the individual not of corporations)
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness (as long as it doesn't violate other people's rights)

Those who believe that America stands for capitalism above all are not Americans!

Has this become a Democrat wide mindset / philosophy? Has the party completely abandoned anyone who believes that Americans should be held to a higher standard...aren’t high standards and expectations rooted within our founding..are we sure that removing such from our ‘DNA’ will result in something positive?
Interesting you use the term DNA. The Founding Fathers never wanted those with inferior DNA to be American citizens. They knew what the value of men with intelligence was.

I use the phrase often and I notice that every time I do someone is offended by it...Would a good, real American get offended by complimentary phrases or labels? The answer is simple to arrive at for most.
Anyhoo, in watching people get offended by this it has occurred to me that part of the Democrat programming may seek to rid this nation of any sort of normality, expectation or behavioral standard and I’m pretty sure I know why.
Has this become a Democrat wide mindset / philosophy? Has the party completely abandoned anyone who believes that Americans should be held to a higher standard...aren’t high standards and expectations rooted within our founding..are we sure that removing such from our ‘DNA’ will result in something positive?
When is the last time Democrat leaders said something to encourage people to be and do better for themselves?

If you voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020 (and I have no idea if you did or didn't, but going by this post I'm thinking it's likely), then you have no cause to remonstrate with anybody, or any institution, about a lack of standards.

Interesting you use the term DNA. The Founding Fathers never wanted those with inferior DNA to be American citizens. They knew what the value of men with intelligence was.

If men of intelligence was a prerequisite to becoming an American citizen, then no Deplorable would be allowed to vote because they would immediately be disqualified.

I use the phrase often and I notice that every time I do someone is offended by it...Would a good, real American get offended by complimentary phrases or labels? The answer is simple to arrive at for most.
Anyhoo, in watching people get offended by this it has occurred to me that part of the Democrat programming may seek to rid this nation of any sort of normality, expectation or behavioral standard and I’m pretty sure I know why.
When is the last time Democrat leaders said something to encourage people to be and do better for themselves?
No. Their idea of good Americans, is the rise of Marxist, Leftists. This is what they've been taught that the founders had in mind for free people. An unstoppable nanny state.

Where will intolerance get you?
Had it been employed like it should have it would have got the slaves all sent back to their homelands….it would have got us an Operation Wetback 2.0 after we all realized Reagan fucked us with his bullshit amnesty bill….it would have kept faggotry out of our public schools……should I keep going or are you getting the jist?

If you voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020 (and I have no idea if you did or didn't, but going by this post I'm thinking it's likely), then you have no cause to remonstrate with anybody, or any institution, about a lack of standards.
I voted for a President…..did you vote for a personal mentor? Daddy issues much?

Had it been employed like it should have it would have got the slaves all sent back to their homelands….it would have got us an Operation Wetback 2.0 after we all realized Reagan fucked us with his bullshit amnesty bill….it would have kept faggotry out of our public schools……should I keep going or are you getting the jist?
Are you Iranian? Russian? Saudi? Chinese? They don't believe in tolerance.

Are you Iranian? Russian? Saudi? Chinese? They don't believe in tolerance.
Thanks to you Libs, we have learned a very valuable lesson….Tolerance destroys nations and “intolerance” keeps a society on the right path for the right people.

Thanks to you Libs, we have learned a very valuable lesson….Tolerance destroys nations and “intolerance” keeps a society on the right path for the right people.
1671018921623.jpeg

Hitler would have forced people to take experimental medicine they didn’t want, he would control the peoples speech, he would conspire with a corrupt media to steer a nations politics, he would take 2A constitutional rights from the people…..He would do what you commie-lite Democrats do.
That is a good point, he wouldn’t have required vax, he would have just gassed them. No wonder you guys admire him so much.

Hitler would have forced people to take experimental medicine they didn’t want, he would control the peoples speech, he would conspire with a corrupt media to steer a nations politics, he would take 2A constitutional rights from the people…..He would do what you commie-lite Democrats do.
What do you mean would? He did those things...

Forum List

Back