Do Democrats know who ‘good, real Americans’ even are?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I use the phrase often and I notice that every time I do someone is offended by it...Would a good, real American get offended by complimentary phrases or labels? The answer is simple to arrive at for most.
Anyhoo, in watching people get offended by this it has occurred to me that part of the Democrat programming may seek to rid this nation of any sort of normality, expectation or behavioral standard and I’m pretty sure I know why.
Has this become a Democrat wide mindset / philosophy? Has the party completely abandoned anyone who believes that Americans should be held to a higher standard...aren’t high standards and expectations rooted within our founding..are we sure that removing such from our ‘DNA’ will result in something positive?
When is the last time Democrat leaders said something to encourage people to be and do better for themselves?

I use the phrase often and I notice that every time I do someone is offended by it...Would a good, real American get offended by complimentary phrases or labels? The answer is simple to arrive at for most.
Anyhoo, in watching people get offended by this it has occurred to me that part of the Democrat programming may seek to rid this nation of any sort of normality, expectation or behavioral standard and I’m pretty sure I know why.
Has this become a Democrat wide mindset / philosophy? Has the party completely abandoned anyone who believes that Americans should be held to a higher standard...aren’t high standards and expectations rooted within our founding..are we sure that removing such from our ‘DNA’ will result in something positive?
When is the last time Democrat leaders said something to encourage people to be and do better for themselves?
Democrats don't care. Their idiot leaders are in a huge rush to get rid of Trump and his 63,000,000 voters last time. Can you imagine if they got ahold of power like their predecessors the Bolsheviks of Russia did, they'd have to kill not 20 million cossacks like the Russians did, they'd have to kill 63 million American adults--many of founder descent--and all their children. That's why they're in such a rush to make young American women kill their unborn, and so far the dead unborn count is around 60 million since killer pill package the Roe v. Wade was used to justify killing half the babies of pregnant women in this nation who think they're exercising a freedom of choice. The choice is to screw or not to screw. The rest is cold-blooded murder anesthetized by liars telling them that people who call it murder are bad people.

The Democrats are replacing American children with aliens. And I'm sick of it.

Democrats have a very long history already of committing political murders of little ones who can't fight back or even escape the fate Democrats would give to all free men exercising their Bill of Rights Protection, because they can't push free men over like the Russian Bolsheviks did, except for the 20 million they murdered in and around WWII while nobody was looking at their internal mischief.

Guess who gave Russia a trillion dollars worth of State of Alaska's Islands? Barack Obama.

Guess who gave Russia 20% of American uranium reserves? Obama and Hillary Clinton

The Democrats need a good swift kick to their balls. Oh, wait. A lot of them are getting sex changes so they can be innocent girls. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We know it is not you
I thank God that somebody backwards, twisted and fucked in the head would consider myself a 'bad' American.
Odd that yourself, Mr Clean Golfing Gator nor Mac1958 dare give us an account of what a "good, real America" is in the backwards world of LibTardia...Hmmm?
I passionately support your right to assign any definitions to any words or phrases that might make you feel a little better about yourself.

:rock:

To some a "good" American hates practically everything about this country and most of the people who live here.

They don’t want them better! They want them dependent on them ,, they are slavers

I was just wondering this as well: they hate the Electoral College, they want to flood us with Illegal Aliens, they thrive on Voter Fraud, they hate Capitalism, they want to put is in Gulags, why are they still here? Can we move them to another country more to their liking?

Getting harder to hold a kind thought towards those who oppose you politically, HOW crazy is that? tolerance now an ugly word.

We know it is not you

I thank God that somebody backwards, twisted and fucked in the head would consider myself a 'bad' American.
Odd that yourself, Mr Clean Golfing Gator nor Mac1958 dare give us an account of what a "good, real America" is in the backwards world of LibTardia...Hmmm?
I have read your posts
Not only are you not a “good, real American”, you are not a “good, real Human Being”
To quote Truthmatters, "LAIR!!!!!" :lmao:

We know it is not you

I have read your posts
Not only are you not a “good, real American”, you are not a “good, real Human Being”
I'll never phear ewe!

How did you know her?

We know it is not you

I have read your posts
I'll never phear ewe!

How did you know her?
Oh, I thought everybody knew. I was freedombecki, but I had to leave the board to nurse my husband, but he died on account of having traveler's dementia. (Some forms are caused by a blow to the head when young, brain falls away from skull, person loses everything he ever was, and one afternoon he took a nap and just never woke up from it. :( I was in shock for a while after that, and one day, I remembered how great the people were at USMB, got a new computer, and forgot my password that was saved on the old computer (somewhere). Anyhow, I just re-registered as Beautress, and that was that. Yes, I knew Truthmatters, and in spite of herself, I loved her sweet approach to certain things and dogged determination to others. She just didn't get under my nails, and I'm pretty sure somewhere in her background there is definitely a comedian or comediane. lol Thanks for asking, CrusadeFrank. It's now been 3 and a half years since I lost my husband, but he's in a better place than he was the last 2 years of his dear life. He was so good to me when he was 100% here, but his disease process took him away long before he died, and I had the heartbreak of being his jailer for a long time, because his behavior made him do stuff only a person who's familiar with his type of dementia knows about. He had to be watched 24-7-365. That's why I had to leave and couldn't come back. If you took your eyes off him, he was gone in the truck to parts unknown, and wherever he landed when he ran out of gas usually drew the attention of a sheriff or two in a matter of hours.

I was just wondering this as well: they hate the Electoral College, they want to flood us with Illegal Aliens, they thrive on Voter Fraud, they hate Capitalism, they want to put is in Gulags, why are they still here? Can we move them to another country more to their liking?

Strawman much?

Forum List

Back