DNC refer to Latino Voters as "Taco Bowl Outreach". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!!

Yea, it's much better that they were being demeaning behind their backs :cuckoo:

:ahole-1:

:up_yours:

Oh noes! Somebody dared mock the Rump Truck!! Keel them!!
hair-fire.gif

0317.jpg

Of course it was "satire".....

Let those dumb spics eat some tacos!! We just need their votes!!

Again --- you're quoting who?

Oh that's right --- yourself.
Must be interesting in there.

Oh my! (gasp) did I post that in the open forum? My mistake, it was supposed to be a private exchange between me and another extremely white person. It's really nobodies business.

Nothing to see here. Just a little racist satire!

It's all in good fun!

Move along!!

PUTIN!!!!!

BUSH!!!!

Sooooooooooo....................... again, no answer. You lose.

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

Check this out from a DNC staffer.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

:lmao:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as 'Taco Bowl Outreach'

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

And she wants to invoke "hypocrisy". CLASSIC. :rofl:

:dig:

---- Read a lot of personal emails, do ya?

Personal emails are windows into the soul. Which you very well know. Thus, the way these people talk amongst themselves IS how they feel about the "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc. In other words, they are EXACTLY the same type of bigots that they accuse trump and his followers of being. Here on this forum we have idiots like guano, and tank, and a whole host of others who are every bit as bigoted. And you all give them a pass because they are fellow progressives like you. So pogo, are you a bigot too?
How are you missing the fact that the taco comment is a tongue in cheek Trump diss for his highly publicised taco bowl episode? You really want to be a guy who misses that and wants to assume the taco bowl reference is a unique racism from the writer of this email? Thats acrobatics man, it has to be.

:lol: Bite me. Prove it was a tongue in cheek reference. I can't wait.

Once AGAIN --- what's the DATE of the e-mail? It's right there in your own OP.

---- Now what's the DATE of Cinco de Mayo?

Now subtract the latter from the former. Whattaya get? A joke of the day, that's what.

The first line of your own OP gives away the whole joke. And you posted right over your own head.

Holy SHIT the depth to which you people are willing to appear imbecilic just to score political hackery points on a message board...

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

Check this out from a DNC staffer.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

:lmao:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as 'Taco Bowl Outreach'

Since none of us here did that, why are you accusing us of hypocrisy?

You support the douche bags who did it.

More evidence that the DNC pretends to "care" about "minorities" while simultaneously deriding them with pejorative slang. Anything for a vote!!
And they know they have the votes tied up no matter what they do, so they can make the right noises while being just as racist as they wanna be. I think all free thinking minorities should stop voting democrat. I mean, you've been doing that for decades now, how's it working out for you?

What "race" is "Latino" then?

:eusa_whistle:

Dumbass....
Usually a mixture of European and Native American, why? Latino, or Hispanic, is considered a distinct minority and is one of the racial checkboxes, is it not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back