DNC refer to Latino Voters as "Taco Bowl Outreach". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

Check this out from a DNC staffer.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

:lmao:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as 'Taco Bowl Outreach'

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

And she wants to invoke "hypocrisy". CLASSIC. :rofl:

:dig:

---- Read a lot of personal emails, do ya?

Personal emails are windows into the soul. Which you very well know. Thus, the way these people talk amongst themselves IS how they feel about the "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc. In other words, they are EXACTLY the same type of bigots that they accuse trump and his followers of being. Here on this forum we have idiots like guano, and tank, and a whole host of others who are every bit as bigoted. And you all give them a pass because they are fellow progressives like you. So pogo, are you a bigot too?
How are you missing the fact that the taco comment is a tongue in cheek Trump diss for his highly publicised taco bowl episode? You really want to be a guy who misses that and wants to assume the taco bowl reference is a unique racism from the writer of this email? Thats acrobatics man, it has to be.

The best thing about this travesty in Philly is watching the Dumbocraps show the world what racist, bigoted pigs they are.

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

Personal emails are windows into the soul. Which you very well know. Thus, the way these people talk amongst themselves IS how they feel about the "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc. In other words, they are EXACTLY the same type of bigots that they accuse trump and his followers of being. Here on this forum we have idiots like guano, and tank, and a whole host of others who are every bit as bigoted. And you all give them a pass because they are fellow progressives like you. So pogo, are you a bigot too?
How are you missing the fact that the taco comment is a tongue in cheek Trump diss for his highly publicised taco bowl episode? You really want to be a guy who misses that and wants to assume the taco bowl reference is a unique racism from the writer of this email? Thats acrobatics man, it has to be.

-- and how do they miss it when the reference is right there, first line in the OP??

Check the date of this e-mail everybody --- May 6.

Anybody remember what date Cinco de Mayo fell on this year? Think it could have been, oh I dunno, the current daily butt of jokes?

duh.gif

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Trumpbots as PC police. There's your irony of the day.

I find it amusing that you, of all the people here, use that language. Hilarious.

English please.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Apparently they're fascists who fantasize about controlling other people's private conversations.

Who knew. I did Nazi that coming.

They're crying about a lame Taco joke while their fearless leader Trump is in collaboration with the Russians to hack private email accounts.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

So you're going to pretend not to understand what "satire" is too huh?

I understand satire and sarcasm very well. There is NONE of that exhibited in those emails. Nice attempt at damage control but the Hispanics are figuring out the contempt with which they are held by the progressives.

Where is it, this "contempt" in these [sic] email (singluar)?

What the hell do you think the term "taco bowl" actually refers to?
This is an open book quiz --- I just posted a great big image of the answer. It's in post 55. Actually there are two images in there, so you have a 50-50 chance of getting it wrong.

Hi everyone,

Chy8rpQWEAEQ4Xy.jpg

Hi everyone,

Chy8rpQWEAEQ4Xy.jpg

And I'm guessing that Trump never actually ate even part of that.

Isn't the whole thing about mocking the PC crowd about mocking their hypersensitivity to racial/ethnic/gender related comments,

including jokes like the subject of this thread?

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

:lol: Bite me. Prove it was a tongue in cheek reference. I can't wait.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Apparently they're fascists who fantasize about controlling other people's private conversations.

They're crying about a lame Taco joke while their fearless leader Trump is in collaboration with the Russians to hack private email accounts.

The Russian shit again?v I'm going to put up a thread about it now. The Dems have admitted they have no proof of Russian hackers.

:lol:

They heard it on CNN and they ran with the story.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Well, the ipso facto would be hard to prove since it's relying upon reliable observation skills coupled with some basic form of internal analytical processing......

ahh, fuck it

What im trying to say...is, ya either get it or its over your head. Do with it what ya will, I wont love ya less.

Of course it was "satire".....

Let those dumb spics eat some tacos!! We just need their votes!!

Again --- you're quoting who?

Oh that's right --- yourself.
Must be interesting in there.

Oh my! (gasp) did I post that in the open forum? My mistake, it was supposed to be a private exchange between me and another extremely white person. It's really nobodies business.

Nothing to see here. Just a little racist satire!

It's all in good fun!

Move along!!

PUTIN!!!!!

BUSH!!!!

Last edited:

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

The Russian shit again?v I'm going to put up a thread about it now. The Dems have admitted they have no proof of Russian hackers.

:lol:

They heard it on CNN and they ran with the story.

They blamed the Sony leaks on North Korea.....

They''ll do anything to distract from what is in the e-mails. They don't want the unwashed peons to know what they REALLY think and say about minorities and women.

But Hillary won't be going door to door looking for illegals. Donnie CLAIMS that he will.

FAIL!

More evidence that the DNC pretends to "care" about "minorities" while simultaneously deriding them with pejorative slang. Anything for a vote!!
And they know they have the votes tied up no matter what they do, so they can make the right noises while being just as racist as they wanna be. I think all free thinking minorities should stop voting democrat. I mean, you've been doing that for decades now, how's it working out for you?

More evidence that the DNC pretends to "care" about "minorities" while simultaneously deriding them with pejorative slang. Anything for a vote!!
And they know they have the votes tied up no matter what they do, so they can make the right noises while being just as racist as they wanna be. I think all free thinking minorities should stop voting democrat. I mean, you've been doing that for decades now, how's it working out for you?

What "race" is "Latino" then?

:eusa_whistle:

Dumbass....

Forum List

Back