DNC refer to Latino Voters as "Taco Bowl Outreach". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

Check this out from a DNC staffer.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

:lmao:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as 'Taco Bowl Outreach'

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Since none of us here did that, why are you accusing us of hypocrisy?

Hi everyone,

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

And she wants to invoke "hypocrisy". CLASSIC. :rofl:

:dig:

---- Read a lot of personal emails, do ya?

i think if you're making that comment into anything other than a joke at Trump's expense you're trying too hard

Hi everyone,

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

Trumpbots as PC police. There's your irony of the day.

i think if you're making that comment into anything other than a joke at Trump's expense you're trying too hard

I'll attempt to locate some concern. Trump is already a joke, he requires no assistance from anyone on that.

Yeah, the Wikileak Emails do expose an awful lot of racism at the top in the Democratic Party. But it doesn't fit the tired MSM narrative that only Republicans are racists. So you can bet the CNN's, NBC's and NY Times of the world, will ignore this stuff.

I actually found it all to be pretty enlightening. It's how things really are in the Democratic Party. We're getting the inside dope on an epic scale. Thank you Wikileaks.

Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your concern as you vote for your bigoted loon of a candidate.

Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your concern as you vote for your bigoted loon of a candidate.

As usual, you missed the point. Your Party has a racism issue. There's more in the Wikileak Emails. The conversations are pretty ugly. And once Trump get's started on Clinton, he'll show all the awful racist remarks she's made in the past.

Last edited:

Hi everyone,

Were they really referring to Latino voters or merely mocking Trump?

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Trumpbots as PC police. There's your irony of the day.

Apparently they're fascists who fantasize about controlling other people's private conversations.

Who knew. I did Nazi that coming.

Hi everyone,

Were they really referring to Latino voters or merely mocking Trump?

Apparently TD doesn't get the Satire Channel in Canada, eh?

Forum List

Back