District Will Suspend Kids Who Leave Class To Protest Florida Shooting

Walk out...en masse....get suspended en masse. Good for the kids....take the consequences or else the civil disobedience means little.

I saw it in Vietnam

Go ahead....suspend the whole school
It will make your suspension meaningless

They suspended students in Vietnam?

I thought they pounded chopsticks in their ears if they got out of line.
Ah...too young to know, aren't you?

Shirley, you jest. I was at the March On DC, October 1969, scoring girls and weed and scaring Yippies.

I had a brother in Nam at the time.

The sooner kids start suffering the consequences of bad decisions, the sooner they’ll learn how to make good ones.
17 kids suffered the consequences of someone’s bad decision.

Maybe it is ok to let them become politically engaged and turn that anger into engagement,

Walk out...en masse....get suspended en masse. Good for the kids....take the consequences or else the civil disobedience means little.
They already have their gun-free zone. WTF more do they want?
it's gun free only for students and unauthorized.....schools can have as many armed guards or police as they want to authorize or can afford

it's gun free only for students and unauthorized.....schools can have as many armed guards or police as they want to authorize or can afford
You mean it's only gun-free for the law-abiding? Someone should tell suicidal school shooters to follow the law or else!

the wingers are all bent out of shape because they know attacking the kids for protesting makes them look like assholes, and nobody but their fellow wingers is buying the *paid actors* bullshit any more.

the last time paid actors were used in us politics was when the cheeto-in-chief announced he was going to run.

and then he tried to stiff them

:lol:

Easy for you to say. They are the ones that will take the hits to their grades and possibly their permanent record. They better think this one through, they are being played by Liberals who could care less about the consequences to them.
Oh no!!! Not their permanent records!!! :eek:

You'd be surprised about those high school records. If you don't do good in college, it can follow you for life.

I was warned and ignored it. It starts around 9th grade.

the wingers are all bent out of shape because they know attacking the kids for protesting makes them look like assholes, and nobody but their fellow wingers is buying the *paid actors* bullshit any more.

the last time paid actors were used in us politics was when the cheeto-in-chief announced he was going to run.

and then he tried to stiff them

:lol:

iu

The sooner kids start suffering the consequences of bad decisions, the sooner they’ll learn how to make good ones.

Maybe it is ok to let them become politically engaged and turn that anger into engagement,

What I want to know is how did this kid get into the school to begin with. I know that since 9/11/01 that school security has been clamped down to the point that as an adult, you have to be "buzzed" in after you hit an intercom button where you explain as to why you need entrance. I have had to bring a school book, money or a folder to my kids when they were in school a time or two during their school years and I am sure that it's like that especially in a school district as rich as Broward County......so how did this kid not only get into the school but pack an AR-15 weapon and get it by security? I am seeing a pattern....I am seeing a serious trend of these events as to where the AR-15 is being vilified and they use the "children" to hide behind their realm agenda which is the attempt to disarm the public. Since the iron is hot and the dumbed down public is being so hammered with gun control measures that there will be another mass shooting post haste and it will be orchestrated by the rouge deep state operatives. This entire mass shooting in Florida reeks of something deeper and much more sinister to me.

Last edited:
You mean it's only gun-free for the law-abiding? Someone should tell suicidal school shooters to follow the law or else!
Students are not allowed to bring guns to school....I have no problem with kids not bringing guns to school... :rolleyes:

Each suspended kid will have a ready-made college application essay.

Students are not allowed to bring guns to school....I have no problem with kids not bringing guns to school... :rolleyes:

People are not allowed to use mind altering drugs, they are not allowed or permitted to do numerous things under statutory law.......but yet they do......and most of those "crimes" have no victims.......imagine that?

Appeal to emotion... Denied. We’re not talking about someone else’s decision. We’re talking about their own decision.

Do it on your own time, kids.

"Please be advised that the Needville ISD will not allow a student demonstration during school hours for any type of protest or awareness!! Should students choose to do so, they will be suspended from school for 3 days and face all the consequences that come along with an out of school suspension. Life is all about choices and every choice has a consequence whether it be positive or negative. We will discipline no matter if it is one, fifty, or five hundred students involved. All will be suspended for 3 days and parent notes will not alleviate the discipline."

District Will Suspend Kids Who Leave Class To Protest Florida Shooting - 'We Are Here For An Education And Not A Political Protest'
The school promises to kill off any truancy...

Forum List

Back