Disinformation is enemy #1.

I did not say your assertion was false. I noted you provided no evidence to substantiate it.

Now I'll ask again. Why do you think it's true?

Noted, my assertion is rooted in facts.

People who make less vote for Democrats because Democrats provide them more subsidies without strings attached. Why do you think students who have had their loans forgiven will likely vote Democrat? Who do you think illegals would vote for if they had the right? Would it be those that give them “free” housing and debit cards or those that oppose it?

The flip side is that if someones works and makes just enough money to not be eligible for such subsidies, why on earth would they vote to be taxed to a point where they are nearly equal to those that are not working? That is essentially happening to the lower middle-class, but instead of voting differently, many of them have decided that maybe they should just join the subsidies crowd and vote to take money from the next class up and they have bought into the false narrative that the “rich” don’t pay their fair share. ”Rich” is a relative term, but I can personally attest to the fact that people considered “rich” by most Democrats pay plenty of taxes. I might also add that nearly 50% of Americans pay zero federal income tax, so of course they will vote for programs for which they do not have to pay.

Noted, my assertion is rooted in facts.

People who make less vote for Democrats because Democrats provide them more subsidies without strings attached. Why do you think students who have had their loans forgiven will likely vote Democrat? Who do you think illegals would vote for if they had the right? Would it be those that give them “free” housing and debit cards or those that oppose it?

The flip side is that if someones works and makes just enough money to not be eligible for such subsidies, why on earth would they vote to be taxed to a point where they are nearly equal to those that are not working? That is essentially happening to the lower middle-class, but instead of voting differently, many of them have decided that maybe they should just join the subsidies crowd and vote to take money from the next class up and they have bought into the false narrative that the “rich” don’t pay their fair share. ”Rich” is a relative term, but I can personally attest to the fact that people considered “rich” by most Democrats pay plenty of taxes. I might also add that nearly 50% of Americans pay zero federal income tax, so of course they will vote for programs for which they do not have to pay.
I already understand why a lot of upper income people vote for Repubs. I'm asking you to explain why you think it is that poor blacks, who are likely Dem voters, find themselves in the position of needing government assistance to help afford food and housing?

It is as if you people live in a bubble. Yes, more Democrats, by raw numbers and percentage, are on welfare and yes the likelihood of voting Republican rises with income. I guess the MSM just doesn’t report this information. I don’t know how people could continue to be so ignorant.

Note the percentages of those earning less that 50k vs those earning more that 99k. If you were to extrapalate that down even further to incomes below 20k, you would find that it turns bluer and bluer. We know that people making less money are the ones collecting the most welfare(SNAP, housing, etc.), because they qualify.

2020 Presidential Election exit polls: share of votes by income U.S. 2020 | Statista

Sawry
Facts have literally no effect on berg.

I already understand why a lot of upper income people vote for Repubs. I'm asking you to explain why you think it is that poor blacks, who are likely Dem voters, find themselves in the position of needing government assistance to help afford food and housing?

There are a few reasons, the predominate and most damaging being the victimhood sentiment that is perpetuated and promoted by the Democratic Party. If a person believes they can’t succeed without help due to an immutable characteristic, they won’t.

There are other cultural issues also promoted by Democrats like the lack of value in nuclear families. While this sentiment is damaging to people of all races, it particularly hurts those who are less financially successful.

There are a few reasons, the predominate and most damaging being the victimhood sentiment that is perpetuated and promoted by the Democratic Party. If a person believes they can’t succeed without help due to an immutable characteristic, they won’t.

There are other cultural issues also promoted by Democrats like the lack of value in nuclear families. While this sentiment is damaging to people of all races, it particularly hurts those who are less financially successful.
Very predictable response. IOW, Dems are at fault for recognizing the need to help combat the affects of systemic racism. As usual you folks turn reality on its head.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau...These states have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Mississippi, Louisiana, West Virginia, New Mexico, Arkansas, Kentucky, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, and New York.

A list dominated by Repub controlled states.

Here's another example of disinformation. The claim Biden has an open border policy.

Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist

On September 23, at about 2:30 AM, a Border Patrol surveillance camera captured two people crossing the international boundary between Mexico and the United States on the outskirts of Nogales, Arizona. A Border Patrol vehicle arrived quickly, but not before one of them had fled back into Mexico. When an armed agent stepped out, dressed in a forest-green uniform, he found a 16-year-old girl from Mexico softly crying, while holding her month-old baby swaddled in a blanket.

The agent commanded her to get in the vehicle. As they then drove to the Nogales Border Patrol station, the girl, he later reported, tried to speak to him in Spanish through the security partition that separated them. Her tiny daughter, she was telling him, was in distress. Cameras showed that the vehicle stopped for all of 10 seconds before continuing. The agent later claimed he couldn’t understand what she was saying and that he wanted to find a fluent Spanish speaker at the station. He didn’t realize, he insisted, that the infant was struggling to breathe, though the child soon died.

This hellish story of suffering at our border is but one of hundreds of similar tales of horror from 2023. They illustrate a fundamental truth about that border: It neither is, nor ever was, an “open” one in the Biden years, nor does the president faintly have an open-border policy, though prepare yourself to hear otherwise—over and over again—in Trumpublican campaign ads next year. They’ll repeat what party officials are already saying all too repetitively: that “President Biden’s radical open borders policies” have created “the worst border crisis in American history.” (While those are the exact words of House Oversight Committee chair James Comer, similar sentiments are already being offered by countless members of the GOP.)

Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist​

He should make a campaign ad that says that.

Very predictable response. IOW, Dems are at fault for recognizing the need to help combat the affects of systemic racism. As usual you folks turn reality on its head.

A likewise a very predictable response blaming imaginary systematic racism.

Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist​

He should make a campaign ad that says that.
People with fact based beliefs already know it. For those of you who don't, you're so immersed in right wing talking points and lies the facts will make no impression. As I know all too well.

A likewise a very predictable response blaming imaginary systematic racism.
Yeah, those damn lazy, shiftless blacks, right? Are you in the inherent inferiority camp too?

People with fact based beliefs already know it. For those of you who don't, you're so immersed in right wing talking points and lies the facts will make no impression. As I know all too well.

The border patrol would disagree with your assessment.

You believe systematic racism exists, so clearly facts don't matter to you, only left-wing talking points.

The border patrol would disagree with your assessment.

You believe systematic racism exists, so clearly facts don't matter to you, only left-wing talking points.
WASHINGTON — As conservatives in Congress have blasted the new bipartisan border agreement for not going far enough, the legislation earned a key endorsement on Monday: the labor union that represents U.S. Border Patrol agents.

The National Border Patrol Council — which represents more than 18,000 agents — said the bill would “drop illegal border crossings nationwide and will allow our agents to get back to detecting and apprehending those who want to cross our border illegally and evade apprehension.”

It's a significant statement of support from a group that endorsed former President Donald Trump in 2020 and has repeatedly railed against President Joe Biden’s handling of the border.

“While not perfect, the Border Act of 2024 is a step in the right direction and is far better than the current status quo,” Brandon Judd, president of the council, said in the statement. “This is why the National Border Patrol Council endorses this bill and hopes for its quick passage.”

I didn't say any of that, you did.
I'll ask again. What caused a significant portion of the black population in the US to rely on support from the government? Door #1-racist tropes like being shiftless and lazy.........or Door #2-what can broadly be defined as systemic racism?

Of course, that's why the Dems are so worried that his border fuck ups will elect Trump.

And who exactly forced you to get the MRNA shot? You can be as dumb as you want, get the virus and die. Many republicans exercised their right to die horribly from covid when the virus was still very deadly. 🤷‍♀️

It passed all FDA safety tests and clinical trials, but you choose to be willfully ignorant and continue to say, it's "untested," because you believe in conspiracy theories. That's no one's problem but your own.

My knowledge of the virus and vaccines comes directly from experts in the field,

My knowledge comes from working directly in a P4 facility. I => am <= an expert. And much like the dozens of highly accredited experts our illustrious media has chosen to censor, I deem your excuses to be wholly inadequate.

I don't need an MD.

A PhD will suffice.

I worked with Arnie Levine, he wrote the book on viruses. It's called "Viruses". I myself worked on PML, you may have heard of it. The JC virus.

What I know is, the spike protein and the vaccine both cause cell membrane fusion. Some people can tolerate it, some people can't. Certainly it becomes more dangerous when you get "enough" of it, and that's the part we don't know about.

Such research takes years. Just like it took years to find the flaws in the polio vaccine and every other vaccine. And RNA technology is in fact mostly untested in human beings. Certainly not on a massive scale. So this in an experiment.

You however are challenging conventional medical wisdom, so where's your MD? Hmm?

I have the PhD instead. Two years of med school, then I switched to bioengineering. Now I do biophysics. Which is mostly theoretical and uses a lot of computers.

What I can say is, I'm very grateful my 94 year old mom didn't live long enough to see this. She was in a nursing facility for about a month after her third stroke, while we were setting up the hospice care at home. I was there every day for at least four hours, being highly proactive with the doctors, nurses, and staff. If they had tried to stop that particular activity because of some dumbass politics I would have gone ballistic, you would have read about me on the news.

NO politician gets to make medical decisions on my behalf. Sorry, it ain't happening. That is NOT a power of any government, federal, state, or local.

I reserve that decision to myself, in keeping with the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Women can have penises. disinformation or not?
Sure they can. They can have nose jobs too. And fake boobs. Doesn't mean they're not women. :p

I've been hanging out in Hollywierd. Trust me, there are some men with female brains. I don't know about the rest of it (all the plastic fantastic stuff), but there are definitely some women trapped inside men's bodies.

It's very unusual though. Far less than the 4% scuttlebutt. More like .04%.

Forum List

Back