Disinformation is enemy #1.

Sadly, they do exert a substantial amount of control over each day's narrative
they have nothing better to do than do that. they get free money funded by globalists. It's very simple. I am amazed at how many normal americans don't understand the demofk cucks and who pays for all their stupidity!!! It's all globally funded. Go against, then a demofk must get a job!

Okay, here's your chance. How about you do some research and try to substantiate Marvin's assertion. Good luck.

Nothing? Imagine my surprise.

You want me to quantify an answer to a question that you were asked?
I can't possible know what your number would be.
Just type your number in.
If you think it's 0 write 0.

they have nothing better to do than do that. they get free money funded by globalists. It's very simple. I am amazed at how many normal americans don't understand the demofk cucks and who pays for all their stupidity!!! It's all globally funded. Go against, then a demofk must get a job!
I'm reluctant to dignify your fatuous fantasy with a response because of its fundamental delusion, but here goes. I started mowing lawns in my neighborhood to earn money at the age of 13. I kept doing it until I was 17 when I got a part time job at a local retail store. A job I kept all through college. I'll not bore you with my employment history after graduation but I held a job until I retired two years ago at age 65. My wife, also a liberal Dem, took out student loans, got a MA in education, and also worked her whole life as a teacher until retiring at 62 with a pension. We live a comfortable life by virtue of our hard work.

Your childish need to diminish people with opposing points of view reveals an insecurity in yourself and the beliefs you hold. It's no wonder given your inability to defend them beyond ad hominem attacks against those with which you engage in debate. Like suggesting Dems don't work hard for their money or that they are funded by the globalist bogeyman. Grow the fuck up.

You still won't answer my question?

How many people did you kill running around thinking you were "immune" to Covid, because Joe Biden lied to you about it?
You seem to be having difficulty dealing with various studies (the ones I provided links for) showing it was things like vaccine denialism, super spreader events held by conservatives without regard for COVID protocols, and Trump's policies specifically that led to millions of unnecessary deaths.

So, unable to defend these things, you made an assertion that a number of deaths occurred because people falsely thought getting a vaccine made them immune from dying after contracting COVID based on lies told by the Biden admin. You want me to respond? Prove the damn assertion first.

You seem to be having difficulty dealing with various studies (the ones I provided links for) showing it was things like vaccine denialism, super spreader events held by conservatives without regard for COVID protocols, and Trump's policies specifically that led to millions of unnecessary deaths.

So, unable to defend these things, you made an assertion that a number of deaths occurred because people falsely thought getting a vaccine made them immune from dying after contracting COVID based on lies told by the Biden admin. You want me to respond? Prove the damn assertion first.
This mother fucker Stalinberg80 is a PSYCHOPATH.
I know this propagandist has me on ignore, but holy shit every day this POS spreads this GARBAGE GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT.
Uhg..... :rolleyes:

Didn't you see the GDP growth in Q3 2020 and Q4 2020?
The pandemic is over.
I guess Trump must have felt the same way. Which is why he spent all his time following the election he lost trying to over turn it rather than coordinating the distribution of the vaccines which were not authorized for use until early Dec. of 2020. It must be why he spent so much time on the golf course, leaving Biden to come up with a plan to ensure Americans were able to get vaccinated ASAP. Cuz, you know, Trump had more important things to tend to.

1711104674625.png

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I guess Trump must have felt the same way. Which is why he spent all his time following the election he lost trying to over turn it rather than coordinating the distribution of the vaccines which were not authorized for use until early Dec. of 2020. It must be why he spent so much time on the golf course, leaving Biden to come up with a plan to ensure Americans were able to get vaccinated ASAP. Cuz, you know, Trump had more important things to tend to.

View attachment 920734
There's NO such thing as a VACCINE for ANY AIRBORNE RESPIRATORY VIRUSES.......these demented Marxist ASSHOLES need to REDEFINE WORDS to get their way, every fucking time.
:rolleyes:

Here's another example of disinformation. The claim Biden has an open border policy.

Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist

On September 23, at about 2:30 AM, a Border Patrol surveillance camera captured two people crossing the international boundary between Mexico and the United States on the outskirts of Nogales, Arizona. A Border Patrol vehicle arrived quickly, but not before one of them had fled back into Mexico. When an armed agent stepped out, dressed in a forest-green uniform, he found a 16-year-old girl from Mexico softly crying, while holding her month-old baby swaddled in a blanket.

The agent commanded her to get in the vehicle. As they then drove to the Nogales Border Patrol station, the girl, he later reported, tried to speak to him in Spanish through the security partition that separated them. Her tiny daughter, she was telling him, was in distress. Cameras showed that the vehicle stopped for all of 10 seconds before continuing. The agent later claimed he couldn’t understand what she was saying and that he wanted to find a fluent Spanish speaker at the station. He didn’t realize, he insisted, that the infant was struggling to breathe, though the child soon died.

This hellish story of suffering at our border is but one of hundreds of similar tales of horror from 2023. They illustrate a fundamental truth about that border: It neither is, nor ever was, an “open” one in the Biden years, nor does the president faintly have an open-border policy, though prepare yourself to hear otherwise—over and over again—in Trumpublican campaign ads next year. They’ll repeat what party officials are already saying all too repetitively: that “President Biden’s radical open borders policies” have created “the worst border crisis in American history.” (While those are the exact words of House Oversight Committee chair James Comer, similar sentiments are already being offered by countless members of the GOP.)

Here's another example of disinformation. The claim Biden has an open border policy.

Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist

On September 23, at about 2:30 AM, a Border Patrol surveillance camera captured two people crossing the international boundary between Mexico and the United States on the outskirts of Nogales, Arizona. A Border Patrol vehicle arrived quickly, but not before one of them had fled back into Mexico. When an armed agent stepped out, dressed in a forest-green uniform, he found a 16-year-old girl from Mexico softly crying, while holding her month-old baby swaddled in a blanket.

The agent commanded her to get in the vehicle. As they then drove to the Nogales Border Patrol station, the girl, he later reported, tried to speak to him in Spanish through the security partition that separated them. Her tiny daughter, she was telling him, was in distress. Cameras showed that the vehicle stopped for all of 10 seconds before continuing. The agent later claimed he couldn’t understand what she was saying and that he wanted to find a fluent Spanish speaker at the station. He didn’t realize, he insisted, that the infant was struggling to breathe, though the child soon died.

This hellish story of suffering at our border is but one of hundreds of similar tales of horror from 2023. They illustrate a fundamental truth about that border: It neither is, nor ever was, an “open” one in the Biden years, nor does the president faintly have an open-border policy, though prepare yourself to hear otherwise—over and over again—in Trumpublican campaign ads next year. They’ll repeat what party officials are already saying all too repetitively: that “President Biden’s radical open borders policies” have created “the worst border crisis in American history.” (While those are the exact words of House Oversight Committee chair James Comer, similar sentiments are already being offered by countless members of the GOP.)

"These are not the droids you are looking for."
* waves hand *
:rolleyes:

Like suggesting Dems don't work hard for their money or that they are funded by the globalist bogeyman.

Some Democrats work hard, some don’t. The fact is that a considerably higher percentage of Democrats are on welfare than Republicans. The poorest of the poor vote for Democrats in mass.

Yes, Democrats skew towards globalism. Who doesn’t know that? Is it really a stretch to believe that globalists would be funding their party? Do you think globalists would be ok with more and more people pouring over our Southern border? Do you really believe that Biden has any desire whatsoever to stop it?

Here's another example of disinformation. Inflation was Biden's fault.

Does the President Have Control Over Inflation?

When it comes to directly influencing which way the inflation rate goes, Stevenson said, “The President has very few levers. And, in this particular case, the Administration has not been an important driver of inflation.” She added that some economists would likely point out things that the Biden Administration could have done differently that might have muted the inflationary pressure the economy has seen in the past couple of years. “But those things are small.” Generally, inflation occurs when more people want to buy stuff than there is stuff to buy. Nearly every advanced economy has been experiencing higher inflation than it did prior to the pandemic, irrespective of the political leanings of the party in power. The United Kingdom, for instance, is struggling with higher price increases than in the U.S. while under the leadership of a conservative government; in Australia, prices of many goods have risen, and a conservative government was recently voted out in favor of a more liberal one. More generally, the largest twenty economies in the world experienced consumer price increases of nine per cent between November, 2021, and November, 2022. In other words, the U.S. is far from alone.

The same can be said for the spike in oil prices falling Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Increased demand due to greater economic activity around the world as the world recovered from the COVID slowdown also being a contributor to the price of oil. Neither can credibly be blamed on Biden.

Here's another example of disinformation. Inflation was Biden's fault.

Does the President Have Control Over Inflation?

When it comes to directly influencing which way the inflation rate goes, Stevenson said, “The President has very few levers. And, in this particular case, the Administration has not been an important driver of inflation.” She added that some economists would likely point out things that the Biden Administration could have done differently that might have muted the inflationary pressure the economy has seen in the past couple of years. “But those things are small.” Generally, inflation occurs when more people want to buy stuff than there is stuff to buy. Nearly every advanced economy has been experiencing higher inflation than it did prior to the pandemic, irrespective of the political leanings of the party in power. The United Kingdom, for instance, is struggling with higher price increases than in the U.S. while under the leadership of a conservative government; in Australia, prices of many goods have risen, and a conservative government was recently voted out in favor of a more liberal one. More generally, the largest twenty economies in the world experienced consumer price increases of nine per cent between November, 2021, and November, 2022. In other words, the U.S. is far from alone.

The same can be said for the spike in oil prices falling Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Increased demand due to greater economic activity around the world as the world recovered from the COVID slowdown also being a contributor to the price of oil. Neither can credibly be blamed on Biden.

It is just a coincidence that the meteoric rise in inflation coincided with Biden being installed in office.

The fact is that a considerably higher percentage of Democrats are on welfare than Republicans.
Let's assume that is right despite your lack of evidence. Why do you believe that's true?

Let's assume that is right despite your lack of evidence. Why do you believe that's true?

One reason is that Democrats regard success as how many people they can make dependent on Government, while Republicans regard success as how many people that they can get off the need for Government assistance.

It is just a coincidence that the meteoric rise in inflation coincided with Biden being installed in office.
You realize the supply/demand imbalance largely responsible for inflation occurred as global economies recovered from the pandemic in 2021, right? Because energy is a large component of CPI Putin's invasion of Ukraine and the consequent spike in oil prices exacerbated the problem.

One reason is that Democrats regard success as how many people they can make dependent on Government
That idiotic mythology is a leftover from the days of Reagan's "welfare queen" narrative designed to inspire resentment between whites and blacks. Apparently, it worked on you.

It is as if you people live in a bubble. Yes, more Democrats, by raw numbers and percentage, are on welfare and yes the likelihood of voting Republican rises with income. I guess the MSM just doesn’t report this information. I don’t know how people could continue to be so ignorant.

Note the percentages of those earning less that 50k vs those earning more that 99k. If you were to extrapalate that down even further to incomes below 20k, you would find that it turns bluer and bluer. We know that people making less money are the ones collecting the most welfare(SNAP, housing, etc.), because they qualify.

2020 Presidential Election exit polls: share of votes by income U.S. 2020 | Statista

It is as if you people live in a bubble. Yes, more Democrats, by raw numbers and percentage, are on welfare and yes the likelihood of voting Republican rises with income. I guess the MSM just doesn’t report this information. I don’t know how people could continue to be so ignorant.

Note the percentages of those earning less that 50k vs those earning more that 99k. If you were to extrapalate that down even further to incomes below 20k, you would find that it turns bluer and bluer. We know that people making less money are the ones collecting the most welfare(SNAP, housing, etc.), because they qualify.

2020 Presidential Election exit polls: share of votes by income U.S. 2020 | Statista
I did not say your assertion was false. I noted you provided no evidence to substantiate it.

Now I'll ask again. Why do you think it's true?

Forum List

Back