Discrimination On Scientists That Back ID

manu1959 said:
no clue dude you all are the ones that belive in things you have never experienced

Well I've never experienced death but I'd venture to say that I'm mortal. Just because I haven't personally experienced something, it doesn't mean it can't happen. And speciataion has happened and has been observed. It's just not something that happens often.

manu1959 said:
no clue dude you all are the ones that belive in things you have never experienced

however ya really should cut powerman some slack..he is in the hospital after all..me thinks the meds are speaking! :D

Powerman said:
Well I've never experienced death but I'd venture to say that I'm mortal. Just because I haven't personally experienced something, it doesn't mean it can't happen. And speciataion has happened and has been observed. It's just not something that happens often.

who watched speciation happen? which species?

Powerman said:

mortality is relative.....there are a lot of ways to live on in this world long after the worms get ya....plus you just don't know fer sure what happens

manu1959 said:
mortality is relative.....there are a lot of ways to live on in this world long after the worms get ya....plus you just don't know fer sure what happens

I wasn't referring to any spiritual afterlife. I was referring to life here on earth. By your logic since I haven't experienced death yet I can't die. That of course is silly.

Powerman said:
I wasn't referring to any spiritual afterlife. I was referring to life here on earth. By your logic since I haven't experienced death yet I can't die. That of course is silly.

i was not refering to spiritual afterlife either.

i too was refering to life on earth.

you appear to define death as "no longer experiencing life as you know it now"

as for what i belive in .... i am sure you could give a fuck as you appear convinced you are the centre of the universe

manu1959 said:
i was not refering to spiritual afterlife either.

i too was refering to life on earth.

you appear to define death as "no longer experiencing life as you know it now"

as for what i belive in .... i am sure you could give a fuck as you appear convinced you are the centre of the universe

Well if you truly believe that there is some earthly afterlife for you after you are pronounced legally dead then that's your belief. I'll have to respectfully disagree with you on that idea. I don't think you'll be aware of anything at all unless there actually is an afterlife.

Powerman said:
So I guess the new argument is that since you are ignorant it didn't happen.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

Scroll down to section 5.

And arch just to let you know I'm at my parents home safely out of the hospital.

so by insulting me you belive you can intimidate my into agreeing with you?

i read article and one other......oh yes and studied it in university..... i am clear that one day there was one type of wild flower.....or field mouse....or fruit fly.....got it.....then on another day there was....a differnet type of wild flower.....field mouse or fruit fly.....

mutated genes.....got it.....happens all the time.....one could argue that retarted people....or people of color....or sterile people.....or even gay people ...or religious people are results of speciation.....

anyway i gues speciattion explains how one day there was nothing then there were two people that could procreate into the human race.....

SpidermanTuba said:
CLUE #1 FOR LUVRGIRL - SCIENCE IS NOT A DEMOCRACY WHERE NON-SCIENTISTS SUCH AS YOURSELF GET TO VOTE ON WHAT THE BEST IDEA IS.

Clue #2 - gravity is one of the most elusive and least understood physical phenomenum in all of science. The General Theory of Relativity is less than 100 years old and isn't anywhere close to being conclusively proven. All the experimental evidence to date confirms it - but there are still multiple multi-billion dollar and multi-decade/century experiments that need to be/are being done to prove it conclusively. LIGO, and Gravity Probe B are examples.

Therefore - we definitelty shouldn't teach gravity in school until we know everything there is to know about it. Until then, we'll just explain to the kids that gravity is due to God.

You practice that straw man arguement thing alot dont you?

So you think speciation is on par with gravity as an established fact?
I notice you didnt answer one of my questions.

Oh, and hey, who ever claimed it has anything to do with democracy, please quote me where I claimed the basis of either theory is on a democratic vote?

one could argue that retarted people....or people of color....or sterile people.....or even gay people ...or religious people are results of speciation.....

Yes if one were stupid one would argue that. All of the people you listed belong to the same species. You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Powerman said:
Yes if one were stupid one would argue that. All of the people you listed belong to the same species. You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I really don't know what your problem is tonight, but this is final warning.

SpidermanTuba said:
The questions are pointless and don't mean anything. Science is not a democracy, and whether or not something occurs does not depend on the frequency with which is occurs. We don't see daily occurances of star formation, either, but its pretty damn obvious stars are forming.

You need to go back and read the original bogus statement by powerman those questions are referring to.

He said speciation is on par with gravity as an accepted theory.

Please try to keep up. :rolleyes:

LuvRPgrl said:
So you think speciation is on par with gravity as an established fact?

Yes of course it is. The fact that you may have not known that certainly doesn't make it any less of a fact. If both things are facts and have been observed I'm not sure how the theory of gravity would trump the theory of evolution. Like TUBA said there are more unanswered questions regarding gravity than evolution so if anything it is evolution that is the elite theory.

LuvRPgrl said:
You need to go back and read the original bogus statement by powerman those questions are referring to.

He said speciation is on par with gravity as an accepted theory.

Please try to keep up. :rolleyes:

It's not a bogus statement and his answer was quite clear. You are the one who is not keeping up.

Powerman said:

man you are just the suave an debonaire one drawing people to your cause......

if a sterile flower can suddenly mutate without reproduction and become a fertile flower and be cited as an example of speciation....why a similar human deviation be cited as an example of speciation as well....you are the smart one....explain it....i double dog dare you

100 - 1 says you insult me again......which may actualy prove my point

Powerman said:
Manu why would we expect to see daily instances of speciation? One should be kicked in the balls for suggesting something as absurd.

It was you who suggested speciation is on par with gravity, hence the four questions. Me thinks maybe you should wear a cup :)

Forum List

Back