Discrimination On Scientists That Back ID

Hobbit said:
That link goes to Microsoft in my browser. I also have a feeling that an article called "Greetings From Idiot America" is going to be another condescending crack at middle America.
"Feelings" is what the article is all about. Actually "KNOWING" something is a completely different thing.

Hagbard Celine said:
So Luvergirl, I'm confused about what exactly your position is. Obviously you've chosen to think that evolution is not fact, ignoring the findings of nearly every scientist on the planet. So how do you explain our existence? Are you a creationist?

What is your level of education?

just wondering, who is luvergirl?

LuvRPgrl said:
Is that a self biography of the guy/writer?

Its pure garbage. Its easy to criticize when no one is able to refute the crap he writes.

And those (liberals) who will play lap dog to stuff like this will applaud it and think its so great, and that they are so superior to the conservatives.
All he's doing is calling attention to reality. Creationists would rather hear themselves talk than actually learn something from a real expert.

and neither macro, nor micro prove the origins of the first organism.

And the theory doesn't address that so what's your point? That's like saying the theory of gravity doesn't explain why plants turn green.

LuvRPgrl said:
BULLSHIT. TOTAL BULLSHIT

Its not even close to being on par with gravity.

EVERYBODY experiences gravity every day. We all see it in action. SORRY< I have never seen speciation, NEVER. OK?

So since you've never seen it, it doesn't exist. Nice logic. I've never seen you. Unfortunately it appears that you do exist.

And as for this avalanche of shit that came out of your mouth:

BULLSHIT again.

I find it funny that you tell me that macroevolution has never occurred yet the link you send me is titled 29+Evidences of macroeveolution. Maybe you should pay more attention to what links you post before you just go googling away to find whatever you think might support your position.

In addition...you claimed the other day that when I sad that the overwhelming majority of scientists support evolution as fact that I was wrong. You claimed that this only implied a simple majority. Well from the link you just sent me"

The worldwide scientific research community from over the past 140 years has discovered that no known hypothesis other than universal common descent can account scientifically for the unity, diversity, and patterns of terrestrial life. This hypothesis has been verified and corroborated so extensively that it is currently accepted as fact by the overwhelming majority of professional researchers in the biological and geological sciences

You might want to just admit that you made some mistakes on this one. I'll admit when I make mistakes. You can do it too.

Powerman said:
Well that's because you are ignorant on what evolution actually is. It claims that we have common ancestors with apes. Not that we descended from apes ourselves.

Now I'm ignorant. Is that better or worse than being a "fucking idiot"? Just want to know where I rank.

And since no one has found the missing link then that makes it false? Maybe with your extensive knowledge of the evolution of man you can tell me between which 2 alleged species this missing link is.

Doesn't not finding WMDs make it false? Or is there a different set of rules for this topic?

Let me ask you this. Do you know where your great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents are buried? Probably not. But we do know that they existed. But by your logic since we haven't found where they live yet they must not have existed so your family tree doesn't go back that far.

You would be incorrect. Be that as it may, your little twist here is irrelevant. It has already been historically recorded that they existed. No suck record nor evidence exists for the "missing link."
And as for this snippet:

Almost every ID proponent on this board would disagree with you completely.

Ummm..... WHAT snippet?

Hagbard Celine said:
Well, you are. That IS what it says in the top-left corner of your posts right? Why are you dodging?

Nope, Im luvRPgrl

Since it wasnt directed at me, how can I be dodging it?

If you wish to ask LuvRPgrl that question, feel free. There is an "edit" function. :)

Hagbard Celine said:
All he's doing is calling attention to reality. Creationists would rather hear themselves talk than actually learn something from a real expert.

Why do you guys do that all the time? It makes you sound like my 8 year old.
"All he's doing is..."

BULLSHIT, its NOT all he is doing.

So, "all" creationists are basically the same eh? I guess you have never been one, unlike most lefty liberals, to complain about people stereotyping?

Powerman said:
So since you've never seen it, it doesn't exist. Nice logic..
I see you like creating straw men, then knocking them down. Must make you feel like you won a debate or something. Now, please show where I said "if I cant see it, it doesnt exist".

Powerman said:
I've never seen you. Unfortunately it appears that you do exist..

Yea, it is unfortunate for you that someone is around who is willing to bash your illogical and silly statements all over the place.

Im not gonna bother with the rest of your post until you answer the question above.

GunnyL said:
Ummm..... WHAT snippet?

Now I know why PM thinks logic cant arrive at "truths", because he has no logical skills.

He takes something like "people do not see speciation occur, but they see gravity at work everyday, so therefore, speciation cannot be ON EQUAL PAR with the theory of gravity" and concludes,

"Oh, so since you have never seen speciation, therefor it must not exist"?

I think he actually thinks those statements are equivalent.

This guy would get his ass kicked in a formal debate by an eighth grader.

Look Luvergirl, if you believe that a magical man in the sky willed the universe into existence, that's your own business. But for the sake of your own reputation and for the sake of the people that live around you (so that they don't have to suffer your presence) I'd keep it to myself if I were you.

Hagbard Celine said:
Look Luvergirl, if you believe that a magical man in the sky willed the universe into existence, that's your own business. But for the sake of your own reputation and for the sake of the people that live around you (so that they don't have to suffer your presence) I'd keep it to myself if I were you.

who is luver girl? I dont read anything beyond that, so if you are posting to have me read it, then it aint gettin done. If you are just posting to please your own inane ego, then go for it, dont bother me in the slightest.

as we say in California, have a nice day :gross2:

LuvRPgrl said:
Now I know why PM thinks logic cant arrive at "truths", because he has no logical skills.

He takes something like "people do not see speciation occur, but they see gravity at work everyday, so therefore, speciation cannot be ON EQUAL PAR with the theory of gravity" and concludes,

"Oh, so since you have never seen speciation, therefor it must not exist"?

I think he actually thinks those statements are equivalent.

This guy would get his ass kicked in a formal debate by an eighth grader.

Speciation does occur and has occured. It's just not something that happens every day since the process takes a very long time. So just because someone who isn't even looking for it doesn't notice it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It has happened and it has been documented. I gave you references of where it has happened. If you want to ignore it then be my guest.

Powerman said:
Speciation does occur and has occured. It's just not something that happens every day since the process takes a very long time. So just because someone who isn't even looking for it doesn't notice it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It has happened and it has been documented. I gave you references of where it has happened. If you want to ignore it then be my guest.

I didnt say it doesnt happen. Try to follow and be accurate in terminology and thought. I said IT ISNT ON PAR WITH GRAVITY, as you claimed it is.

PM: speciation is on par with gravity

Ron/luvrpgrl Gravity is much more widely proven/known/accepted

PM Speciation occurs, and its been proven, its your fault if you want to remain ignorant.

Well, its YOUR fault if you cant follow a line of discussion/debate or thought.

Try to stay on topic please.

Now, show how speciation is on par with gravity.
How many people do you think reject the idea of gravity?
How many do you think reject the idea of speciation?
Do we see DAILY occurences of speciation?
Do we see DAILY occurences of gravity?

Ok, now you will ignore this post cuz it proves you wrong, for the 40th time today.

LuvRPgrl Now said:
CLUE #1 FOR LUVRGIRL - SCIENCE IS NOT A DEMOCRACY WHERE NON-SCIENTISTS SUCH AS YOURSELF GET TO VOTE ON WHAT THE BEST IDEA IS.

Clue #2 - gravity is one of the most elusive and least understood physical phenomenum in all of science. The General Theory of Relativity is less than 100 years old and isn't anywhere close to being conclusively proven. All the experimental evidence to date confirms it - but there are still multiple multi-billion dollar and multi-decade/century experiments that need to be/are being done to prove it conclusively. LIGO, and Gravity Probe B are examples.

Therefore - we definitelty shouldn't teach gravity in school until we know everything there is to know about it. Until then, we'll just explain to the kids that gravity is due to God.

SpidermanTuba said:
CLUE #1 FOR LUVRGIRL - SCIENCE IS NOT A DEMOCRACY WHERE NON-SCIENTISTS SUCH AS YOURSELF GET TO VOTE ON WHAT THE BEST IDEA IS.

Clue #2 - gravity is one of the most elusive and least understood physical phenomenum in all of science. The General Theory of Relativity is less than 100 years old and isn't anywhere close to being conclusively proven. All the experimental evidence to date confirms it - but there are still multiple multi-billion dollar and multi-decade/century experiments that need to be/are being done to prove it conclusively. LIGO, and Gravity Probe B are examples.

Therefore - we definitelty shouldn't teach gravity in school until we know everything there is to know about it. Until then, we'll just explain to the kids that gravity is due to God.

why is everyone so difficult you were asked 4 simple questions

why is it so damn hard to answer simple questions

1. not many
2. more than 1
3. yes
4. no

5-1 says you avoid the questions again

manu1959 said:
why is everyone so difficult you were asked 4 simple questions

why is it so damn hard to answer simple questions

1. not many
2. more than 1
3. yes
4. no

5-1 says you avoid the questions again

The questions are pointless and don't mean anything. Science is not a democracy, and whether or not something occurs does not depend on the frequency with which is occurs. We don't see daily occurances of star formation, either, but its pretty damn obvious stars are forming.

Forum List

Back