Disastrous, Historically Low Approval Numbers for Biden, 33%

Nice try, Smushy but peddle your bullshit somewhere else you alt-right feeb. Trump probably won't see the inside of a prison cell beings as the appeals process takes years.
But, he may get confined to Mar-A-Lago with an ankle bracelet and no Internet access. Now that...would be more fitting than prison. :)
So your handlers sent you new talking points now that all these bullshit cases are falling apart.

33% approval is a record for a sitting President. Ouch.

Who are these 33% who think Biden is doing a good job? I do not see how he is the DNC nominee. How can this guy campaign?

He has been a world-class fool for 50 years. If ignorant people vote for him they deserve the crap he always brings with him
H1N1 (he was terrible),Afghanistan , Don't forget "I am the Great Unifier"

Come find me if the cases are actually dismissed. Until then, it's just your wishful thinking.
They will be by the Supreme Court. You will get your convictions in the Kangaroo courts, but they won't last, Simp.

/----/ "Who are these 33% who think Biden is doing a good job?"
The 33% who are on the dole or in Washington on the payroll.
That is quite true....
The measure confirms that the federal workforce will see its largest pay increase in more than 40 years. President Biden on Thursday issued an executive order implementing his plan to provide civilian federal workers with an average 5.2% pay raise next month.Dec 21, 2023

but food prices, he could give a sht.

That is quite true....
The measure confirms that the federal workforce will see its largest pay increase in more than 40 years. President Biden on Thursday issued an executive order implementing his plan to provide civilian federal workers with an average 5.2% pay raise next month.Dec 21, 2023

but food prices, he could give a sht.
/---/ I wonder if Congress can stop this since they control the purse strings.

81 million BALLOTS, not 81 million VOTES.

There's about a 40% difference.

The panic and desperation are palpable. How in the fuck are we going to manufacture an additional 20 million ballots for this bed-shitting, comatose pedophile?? :laughing0301:

I'll bet the "counting" goes on for 7-8 weeks this time.

View attachment 888201
even his biting dogs have deserted him

Forum List

Back